Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

That is so true! with Jade.

David should have teamed up with Priya or even Travis but he chose Ryan.

I can understand even with the little we saw in the house WHY he wouldn't team up with Priya. Same in a couple of ways, but completely different in others. The others probably made him grind his teeth in his sleep (and probably visa versa)

Yeah so in affect he wasnt playing the game very well at all lol he knew everyone that got close to Ryan got evicted but chose to ignore it cause "mates"

I can understand even with the little we saw in the house WHY he wouldn't team up with Priya. Same in a couple of ways, but completely different in others. The others probably made him grind his teeth in his sleep (and probably visa versa)
Travis and David did seem to get along ok and Travis once mentioned to Ryan after their fight, that the guys bait him and David....maybe if Travis wasn't so caught up in spending so much time with Aisha at the start, they might have gotten closer? David never nominated Travis or Ryan, and only nominated Skye when he was HOH (apart from when paired with Sandra and they nominated Lisa and Skye, and Sandra nominated Skye a few times after that)

Yeah so in affect he wasnt playing the game very well at all lol he knew everyone that got close to Ryan got evicted but chose to ignore it cause "mates"

David wasn't just about being just 'Strategy Dave' in the house, it was the HM's who labelled him that.:)

Travis and David did seem to get along ok and Travis once mentioned to Ryan after their fight, that the guys bait him and David....maybe it Travis wasn't so caught up in spending so much time with Aisha at the start, they might have gotten closer? David never nominated Travis, or Ryan and only nominated Skye when he was HOH (apart from when paired with Sandra and they nominated Lisa and Skye, and Sandra nominated Skye a few times after that)

Good point and Travis certainly changed quite a bit after Aisha was evicted. Odd the baiting of David and Ryan though..hmm.. was it JUST the guys?

I cannot find the David's Fault thread, but the storm that happened earlier, is David's Fault.

We should make a Skype group about this and stalk other forum members on Facebook.

Actually no, it's just a TV show

Back