Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

All those HM's making fun of David tonight are going to be mighty embarrassed when they are evicted and realise people love David and think he is hot.

Meanwhile, I only have one week of voting left until I head overseas, so I am going to have to work out how to use the Facebook thing because I am hoping David will still be around
My thoughts exactly. Go Dave, you sexy thang!

Yeah as a Priya and David fan, for me it's a bit shit all around. If David hadn't have given Priya 3 points, she would've only been on 6 and in a much better position to save herself so she probably wouldn't have been up this week and he might not have been either. But yep, like you I would've done the exact same thing as her.I'm just really sick of having to vote every bloody week!! If one's not up, the other is ffs. Ugh. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed they're both safe and then the new intruders take the heat for awhile. I'm going to be broke at this rate!

Your boy Leo is up too don't forget!

I'm hoping Skye's fans will flick him a few though...he freaking deserves something for putting up with her.

Last edited:
Don't bet on that. There is nothing stopping them from getting rid of more than one on the same night. With 4 going in, it seems very unlikely they'd just get rid of one.

The eviction was supposed to be on Wednesday, they have now moved it to Tuesday. Why wouldn't they just add an eviction show on Tuesday instead of shifting it from Wednesdays? If they wanted to get rid of two housemates, why not just keep the double evictions separate liking they have been doing the past few weeks? It doesn't make sense.

Your boy Leo is up too don't forget!

I'm hoping Skye's fans will flick him a few though...he freaking deserves something for putting up with her.
Oh I haven't forgotten! I'm hoping Skye's fans help him out too and those who are trying to get Cat out. Plus he should get a few from the gay community after he's posed in all those mags. Seems like the Tumblr crowd has loved him for a few years now so hopefully they help him out a bit too. What a wreck of a week for me.

Hi my lovelies. razz.gif As always catching up I have just watched the eviction show and you guys were right. What a great evening for David. There was one piece I kept on replaying that was when they did the joke on Jason with the singing. I loved that. That was such great TV. Only thing that did annoy me a bit was that een though David had the lead, of course Ryan had to be the one to tell Jason. But that is probably just me.
Now what probably will happen is that Dave will be close to Ryan and I am not so sure I like the latter.

Yes he is handsome and funny but there is something weird about him. I think he is very full of himself for one. Still not sure what to think about him but I am very suspicious of the amount for votes that came his way.

Then back to David. I do think it is special when you are hardly shown on TV and still get so many votes.applaus.gif

Oh I haven't forgotten! I'm hoping Skye's fans help him out too and those who are trying to get Cat out. Plus he should get a few from the gay community after he's posed in all those mags. Seems like the Tumblr crowd has loved him for a few years now so hopefully they help him out a bit too. What a wreck of a week for me.

Hopefully! And yeah, it's a shitty week for me too. Leo is my second favourite after Dave and Priya is often in my top 3 (depending on whether I'm having a good or bad day with Ryan lol). I really wish Lawson was up at the expense of one of them.

The eviction was supposed to be on Wednesday, they have now moved it to Tuesday. Why wouldn't they just add an eviction show on Tuesday instead of shifting it from Wednesdays? If they wanted to get rid of two housemates, why not just keep the double evictions separate liking they have been doing the past few weeks? It doesn't make sense.
To the bold part, welcome to this entire season of BB. No sense trying to make sense of things, because they are making it up as they go along.

All those HM's making fun of David tonight are going to be mighty embarrassed when they are evicted and realise people love David and think he is hot.

Meanwhile, I only have one week of voting left until I head overseas, so I am going to have to work out how to use the Facebook thing because I am hoping David will still be around

Where are you going? At least you'll be able to vote AND keep up here with all things DAVID. :)

The voting conditions for next week state: Voting closes at 21.00 (AEDT) on 28/10/14.

So fingers crossed it's only one and David lives to see another week :D

That's wrong because the eviction show is supposed to finish at 9 pm on Tuesday, the eviction was originally supposed to be on Wednesday before they moved it to Tuesday, so the voting terms and conditions will need to be updated.

Mexico and Guatemala then the US. I'm going through small, isolated villages for most of the first and second weeks, so I don't think I am going to get much access to the internet for that time :(.

You'll be here in spirit. Have the BEST trip, be safe and well if I don't get the chance to say it closer to the time you leave. :)

OH! And we've got David's back. X

David has a real fresh high school science or geography teacher feel about him I think.
He is a radiographer (medical imaging technologist) so probably little bit similar, like being keen on medical science?
I think David would be a great teacher/instructor

I missed the start of the show...was Sandra's farewell message shown?
I can kinda understand Skye nominating David and Ryan but I wish she gave Ryan the 3 points instead of David, and then he wouldn't have been up unless Priya decided to give him more points...looked like Priya was expecting Lawson to be up there as well

resizer.aspx

e7865069d2924a5296f0df4253543ce4.ashx

Back