Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Very well played priya ![DOUBLEPOST=1414063202][/DOUBLEPOST]Oops wrong thread

:rolleyes:
tumblr_mjipc9ieS11rfpp1do1_400.gif

Fortunately I love both DAVID and Priya.

Ugh. Up because of that stupid super power again?

I don't blame Priya...I would have done the exact same thing, but Jeez, it really sucks for Dave and his voters him being put up that way again.

We have to make sure we don't get complacent this week. It'll be another double and you don't know what TPTB might do to keep Cat in the house to hold onto that Clawson mess.

Seeing the 2 intruders and Cat up for eviction, this week will be no where near as horrifying as last week :p Of course yes, yes, the idea of David even having a chance of being evicted cannot be underestimated. But, if he pulls through with every eviction that's fine by me. Finale time is when we need to guarantee he gets the most votes to save :pompus:

Lots of Dave tonight. It seems he wasn't buying that silly task this time around. And to be honest, it just wasn't funny. THe first time was very funny. Skye gave the dumbest reason for nominating him. I would have much preferred if she said she didn't like him, or he was too strategic. Anything was better than that stuff. I loved getting insight from him and Leo about Aisha and Travis. That was an amusing conversation. For the first time, since he's been nominated, do I feel good about his odds. I think he'll be fine.

He got major points for calling Marina out. She talked a big game and has been a major DUD!! Nice episode for him.

I reckon Cat and Marina are going, if it is a double.

You'd think so, but you can't assume.

Marina's popularity has never been tested before (look at the shock we got with Ryan!) and the producers will be desperate to keep Cat around so the Clawson stuff can keep driving us all insane :rolleyes:

So yeah, I really hope people are voting.

I also think it would be amazing if he got most saved. I think Skye is becoming worried about his potential popularity and if he somehow got more saves than her (I know it's unlikely but we can try) I think it would be pretty cool.

Thoughts:
1. Kinda sick of the stupid jokes on David underhandedly designed to tear his confidence down. Open up a real webchat and we'll tell them what we really think.
2. Skye is dead to me. I'd vote for Lawson to win over her.
3. Nominated on a power play again? David can't catch a break.
4. Four new housemates guys!

Thoughts:
1. Kinda sick of the stupid jokes on David underhandedly designed to tear his confidence down. Open up a real webchat and we'll tell them what we really think.
2. Skye is dead to me. I'd vote for Lawson to win over her.
3. Nominated on a power play again? David can't catch a break.
4. Four new housemates guys!
I'm sick of those jokes too, but if you look at it in a positive light, it makes him look endearing and the other HMs look plain mean. WIN.

All those HM's making fun of David tonight are going to be mighty embarrassed when they are evicted and realise people love David and think he is hot.

Meanwhile, I only have one week of voting left until I head overseas, so I am going to have to work out how to use the Facebook thing because I am hoping David will still be around

I don't blame Priya...I would have done the exact same thing, but Jeez, it really sucks for Dave and his voters him being put up that way again.

We have to make sure we don't get complacent this week. It'll be another double and you don't know what TPTB might do to keep Cat in the house to hold onto that Clawson mess.
Yeah as a Priya and David fan, for me it's a bit shit all around. If David hadn't have given Priya 3 points, she would've only been on 6 and in a much better position to save herself so she probably wouldn't have been up this week and he might not have been either. But yep, like you I would've done the exact same thing as her. I'm just really sick of having to vote every bloody week!! If one's not up, the other is ffs. Ugh. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed they're both safe and then the new intruders take the heat for awhile. I'm going to be broke at this rate!

It's supposed to be a single this week and Dreamworld is only selling tickets for Tuesday.

I don't think the jokes are intended to tear him down, because he's not supposed to know they are jokes. I think the first prank gave him a much needed confidence boost. This time around, it looked like he knew it was a joke, but no harm done. I think he knows some things are all in good fun. All that said, I want the jokes to stop because they're LAME!

Back