Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

I just went on about how cute I think David is but didn't even mention how from what I've seen so far, his chilled personality. I also watched his mannerisms and really liked those too. I don't remember what was going on in the lounge but he was there with Sandar and others and he was so laid back and then he put his hand on Sandra's head, it was a very warm, friendly and kind of protective or I don't know what the word is but gesture. He also seems to really listen to ppl when they are speaking, I like that too.

I just went on about how cute I think David is but didn't even mention how from what I've seen so far, his chilled personality. I also watched his mannerisms and really liked those too. I don't remember what was going on in the lounge but he was there with Sandar and others and he was so laid back and then he put his hand on Sandra's head, it was a very warm, friendly and kind of protective or I don't know what the word is but gesture. He also seems to really listen to ppl when they are speaking, I like that too.
Out of all the pairings initially, Sandra and David's looked like the best one IMO. Even when they were in the diary room, you'd think they had known each other for years.

It felt comfortable and easy.

David's the guy with Ned Kelly beard, right? Drop down a peg or two in my estimation after he complimented Lisa for her breasts, but then in front if the guys bagged her for the same attribute. Weak.

David's the guy with Ned Kelly beard, right? Drop down a peg or two in my estimation after he complimented Lisa for her breasts, but then in front if the guys bagged her for the same attribute. Weak.

Yeah I was really disappointed with that but I didn't actually see him say that, so I'm hoping she mistook him for someone else. He said at dinner he doesn't know what he said but others seemed to confirm it. I hope he mends things with Lisa, I think he got caught up in the "bro" moment which to me seemed to be led more by Sam and Travis.

Yeah I was really disappointed with that but I didn't actually see him say that, so I'm hoping she mistook him for someone else. He said at dinner he doesn't know what he said but others seemed to confirm it. I hope he mends things with Lisa, I think he got caught up in the "bro" moment which to me seemed to be led more by Sam and Travis.

I think a few of the boys were talking about the girls when getting ready, and BB showed us the part the girls overheard, and made Lisa upset...
@CaspersMum posted this in the live chat thread..
Saggygate: David started it and Travis was the one who said they sag.

Gemma and Him have got to be my least favourites right now
I really liked him until today - someone with a beard like that shouldn't be the person to bag someone else's body not to mention when that someone else is as babe as Lisa is.

He's a bitch.

Gemma and Him have got to be my least favourites right now
I really liked him until today - someone with a beard like that shouldn't be the person to bag someone else's body not to mention when that someone else is as babe as Lisa is.

He's a bitch.

It's been clarified that it was Travis who said her boobs sagged not

I thought it was Travis saying it then figured I misheard or misunderstood when David got the blame. I was surprised when they said it was David but an insult like that wouldn't surprise me coming from Tragic...oops I mean Travis.

I thought it was Travis saying it then figured I misheard or misunderstood when David got the blame. I was surprised when they said it was David but an insult like that wouldn't surprise me coming from Tragic...oops I mean Travis.

Actually it was Travis who said it (been confirmed) but David got the blame because he started some convo. I hope he clears that up with Lisa. But I also think the whole thing is getting blown out of proportion.

Ok, since there is so much talk about saggyboobgate. I just re-watched the show and this is exactly what was said:

The boys were talking about the girls

About Lisa
David: "they're a bit low aren't they?"
Travis: "yeah they sag a bit"

So they both said it...LOL

Ok, since there is so much talk about saggyboobgate. I just re-watched the show and this is exactly what was said:

The boys were talking about the girls

About Lisa
David: "they're a bit low aren't they?"
Travis: "yeah they sag a bit"

So they both said it...LOL

I think the main reason she got so upset was because earlier he said he would have her boobs when creating his ideal female. I just think him making fun of her boobs and also lying to her face about it just got to her.

Back