Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Here to appreciate.

0PbVl5A.gif

So I guess I have to be the one to ask...

Where does he lie on the Kinsey scale? :p
@Consuela - he's been no stranger to that question over the years but he definitely likes the ladies. He's a solid zero on the kinsey scale but his social circle includes a good mix of all walks of life.
So you are his sister? Welcome to the forums :)
@bleachy_dude Thanks for the welcome! I am indeed his sister. The second of two.

@bleachy_dude - agreed! He's not getting much TV time but it's always like this in the first few weeks. The live updates would be great but then I really would need to make this my new full-time job! I'd never be able to keep up!
How long has he had that beard for? There was some suspicion here that he will probably be asked to shave it off in a challenge or task.

@bleachy_dude - agreed! He's not getting much TV time but it's always like this in the first few weeks. The live updates would be great but then I really would need to make this my new full-time job! I'd never be able to keep up!

How long has he had that beard for? There was some suspicion here that he will probably be asked to shave it off in a challenge or task.

If David is asked to shave his beard off for a challenge/task. Do you think he would do it?

I actually really like david I'm glad this thread exists I can tell he's sweet and has a good sense of humour idk why people don't like him? Because of the beard? Come on

Back