Skip to main content

Dancing with the Stars Australia

I can imagine some older conservative straight people not feeling comfortable with Courtney though. I can't think of any other reason why she would be in the bottom two.

Sam and Constance possibly have the biggest fan bases, Constance has lots of blog fans, Sam has a huge charity voting for him
Courtney is wonderful but may not have a big local fanbase???
Jett has gained a fan base being godlike in appearance and has sporty fans

Yeah. I like Jett as a person and of course he's amazing looking, but on a dancing competition I find it disappointing that people aren't judging the dancing. The experts know he's wooden. Sam and Constance have earned their places there.

Reactions: kxk
I can't help but think that there's a slight homophobic element coming into play with the public votes.
It seems like a certain section of the audience at home are not ready to praise three men dancing together as something about it makes them uncomfortable. So instead they give a safe vote to the nice young sports star who can't dance dancing with two girls.

I am by no means that but don't like Courtney.

Not much because of Courtney because of how they are portrayed on the show. Dances always have a story behind it and the show pushes it too far. Judges think Courtney is the best when that is not the case. Not a fan of Sam either to be honest.

I am guilty of being one of those who is voting for Jett. I’ve easily voted over 1000 times. Probably around 300 in a week at one point.

I am guilty of being one of those who is voting for Jett. I’ve easily voted over 1000 times. Probably around 300 in a week at one point.

OH MY GOD! 😲

15zs8dx.jpg

😛

20 seconds into Jett's Tango and about 5 LIFTS!! Are you kidding? I thought Craig made it very clear that there are no lifts in the Tango.

What a surprise that Jett chose the Jive for his fusion dance. The only dance that he performed well this season.

Jett & Lily.
Samuel & Jorja.

Bottom 2.

AND OF COURSE THE DANCE OFF WILL BE A JIVE!! Anything to save Jett.

I was in the audience of last nights show, it was actually really interesting to see it live. You don’t realise just how many people work on the show. Even so when the dances are happening there’s about 5 camera men chasing them at all angles as well as the producers. And the dances by the professional dancers and the part where grant and Amanda actually open the show was all pre recorded. Only disappointing thing I found out was that every line from the hosts is scripted and read from an auto cue. But god the stage is small and all the contestants are much smaller and thinner than they look on TV. Me as my family also go to meet Shane/Courtney, I didn’t get to meet Jett but seeing him shirtless upclose was good enough.

I kind of can't help but think it has been set up for Samuel to win since day 1. Not that he hasn't had good dances and his charity is very worthy of winning. I said to @Affable from the start I think Samuel would win.

When a lot of people root for a certain person I naturally tend to go for the underdogs. I think Courtney has been the best dancer at the end of the season. So many of her dances have moved me. While Samuel has been good at times I don't think he is as good as Courtney in regards to Dancing. But at the end of the day it will come to who is more popular.

I got more invested in this show than I thought I would! Haha! 😆

I was in the audience of last nights show, it was actually really interesting to see it live. You don’t realise just how many people work on the show. Even so when the dances are happening there’s about 5 camera men chasing them at all angles as well as the producers. And the dances by the professional dancers and the part where grant and Amanda actually open the show was all pre recorded. Only disappointing thing I found out was that every line from the hosts is scripted and read from an auto cue. But god the stage is small and all the contestants are much smaller and thinner than they look on TV. Me as my family also go to meet Shane/Courtney, I didn’t get to meet Jett but seeing him shirtless upclose was good enough.

I think I saw you!

Looking forward to the Finale tonight, I love Sam and assume he will win with his great big heart. always assumed he would win

Courtney is fabulous and needs to be present on our screens permanently in something, and Constance is worth 10 of either Angie or Yvie - I want them to fuck off, they totally annoy me popping up on my screen

And oh dear, some slack bastard did a terrible cut and paste job on the TV Guide for tonight.....look WTF

Dancing With The Stars
'2019 - Episode 10'
10 HD, 7:30pm, Mon, 22 Apr 2019, 130 minutes

The Danceliminator has been hard at work culling the Stars - reducing the quantity and increasing the quality. It's not just the shoes that are getting pointy in 2019, it's the competition as well. As for those who shimmied on and were promptly shimmied off again - they were a hoot.
Shane Bourne, Edwina Bartholomew
Series, Australia, English, Entertainment, Dance, Season 2019 Episode 10

I kind of can't help but think it has been set up for Samuel to win since day 1. Not that he hasn't had good dances and his charity is very worthy of winning. I said to @Affable from the start I think Samuel would win.

When a lot of people root for a certain person I naturally tend to go for the underdogs. I think Courtney has been the best dancer at the end of the season. So many of her dances have moved me. While Samuel has been good at times I don't think he is as good as Courtney in regards to Dancing. But at the end of the day it will come to who is more popular.

I got more invested in this show than I thought I would! Haha! 😆

...I so agree with everything that was said here Lucas my friend... BUT... I really do hope that Constance wins this... I really do... thanks for saying what I was thinking... it saved me heaps of time in typing... ha ha!...

Looking forward to the Finale tonight, I love Sam and assume he will win with his great big heart. always assumed he would win

Courtney is fabulous and needs to be present on our screens permanently in something, and Constance is worth 10 of either Angie or Yvie - I want them to fuck off, they totally annoy me popping up on my screen

And oh dear, some slack bastard did a terrible cut and paste job on the TV Guide for tonight.....look WTF

Dancing With The Stars
'2019 - Episode 10'
10 HD, 7:30pm, Mon, 22 Apr 2019, 130 minutes

The Danceliminator has been hard at work culling the Stars - reducing the quantity and increasing the quality. It's not just the shoes that are getting pointy in 2019, it's the competition as well. As for those who shimmied on and were promptly shimmied off again - they were a hoot.
Shane Bourne, Edwina Bartholomew
Series, Australia, English, Entertainment, Dance, Season 2019 Episode 10

...hooray!... someone has finally said what I’ve been thinking about Yvie and Angie... I’m soooooooooo over them two... enough is enough with them Channel 10... will said kxk... cheers.

Lovely to see you @Mr Stickyfingers
I really love all the final 3, but Sam has a special place in my heart we lost our sisters about the same time and his soulfulness truly helped my grieving - still does.

Back