Skip to main content

Dancing with the Stars Australia

I’m sorry but Bindi Irwin is like fingernails on a chalkboard for me ....

hoping this change in final voting will finally see Curtly Ambrose leaving

Reactions: kxk
I'm sure they changed it to the judges choosing (who goes) to avoid another disaster.

Jimmy shouldn't have been bottom 2 though, it should have been Curtly and Jett, then Constance, with Jimmy being better than all three.

I'm sure they changed it to the judges choosing (who goes) to avoid another disaster.

Jimmy shouldn't have been bottom 2 though, it should have been Curtly and Jett, then Constance, with Jimmy being better than all three.

I actually like Constance. Hope she wins from the ones remaining but I doubt it.

I hope Jimmy and Courtney Act will be the final 2!

I have been voting for Jimmy since I think he may be in danger of going more than Courtney but it has been so unpredictable I am worried Courtney could be eliminated because everyone thinks she would be safe. 😩

Jimmy does nothingfor me,average dancer, kind of average person.

I want final 3 of Courtney, Constance and Samuel

Jimmy is OUT
https://www.news.com.au/news/dancin...w/news-story/4f3989f4136298bca26bcb279dcac570
Dancing With The Stars contestant Jimmy Rees dramatically exits show
Dancing With The Stars contestant Jimmy Rees has abruptly left the show due to the ill health of one of his newborn sons.

A Network 10 spokesperson today confirmed Rees had decided to step away from the show.

“Jimmy Rees has made the difficult decision to leave Dancing With The Stars. His seven-week-old son, Mack, recently suffered complications during a routine procedure and is in hospital in a stable condition. Understandably, Jimmy has left the competition to be by his son and wife Tori’s side during this difficult time,” said the spokesperson.

Bub is now doing OK apparently, good to hear all should be fine

That's sad about his baby, he seems so excited about being a new dad. Hopefully they'll be fine.
I wonder if that means a non-elimination tonight, I would think so.

🙁 Aw! Sad to hear Jimmy has left the show.

Of course family is more important than a dancing competition. Hope his son will be ok.

In other news Denise Scott will be back co-hosting tonight. Yay! Denise was hilarious the other week in the sky box. So many laughs. Scott Tweedie didn't really do it for me.

In other news Denise Scott will be back co-hosting tonight. Yay! Denise was hilarious the other week in the sky box. So many laughs. Scott Tweedie didn't really do it for me.

I’d keep Denise up there full time.

I won't be watching yet tonight as I have MAFS and MKR, but I wonder if Jimmy leaving came too late to avoid an elimination. I assume it isn't filmed live and had already happened, so maybe someone else is eliminated tonight, and Amanda will record a new bit at the end to tell us Jimmy has had to leave? Unless I'm wrong and it actually is live, in which case it will be at the start.

I won't be watching yet tonight as I have MAFS and MKR, but I wonder if Jimmy leaving came too late to avoid an elimination. I assume it isn't filmed live and had already happened, so maybe someone else is eliminated tonight, and Amanda will record a new bit at the end to tell us Jimmy has had to leave? Unless I'm wrong and it actually is live, in which case it will be at the start.

Dancing With The Stars is LIVE and has been all season. 😉

I can't help but think that there's a slight homophobic element coming into play with the public votes.
It seems like a certain section of the audience at home are not ready to praise three men dancing together as something about it makes them uncomfortable. So instead they give a safe vote to the nice young sports star who can't dance dancing with two girls.

LOL
@Meglos my gay male friends are all voting for Jett the impossibly beautiful, just for eye candy,AND Courtney because Courtney rules

Back