Skip to main content

Dancing with the Stars Australia

That is all the really bad dancing done, I think????
Bring on the good stuff, Olympia, Courtney, Samuel have to be top 3 to the end surely?

Well done Courtney
Seems the show wants lifts & razzle dazzle v Craig hates tango lifts

Poor Olympia. Should be on top of the leaderboard but one of the judges bought the message rather than the dance. 🙄

Reactions: kxk
Are you back at Uni yet Affable?
Thank heavens it is cooler tonight and tomorrow.......and all week!
That was a ferocious heatwave

Yes, Olympia keeps just missing out
Sam is likely to beat Courtney I feel, his sad year performance coming up

Are you back at Uni yet Affable?
Thank heavens it is cooler tonight and tomorrow.......and all week!
That was a ferocious heatwave

Yes, Olympia keeps just missing out
Sam is likely to beat Courtney I feel, his sad year performance coming up

Yes, back already.
Sick of this weather to be honest. Hate winter more though so I don't mind it that much.

Sam seems to be getting 20's each week. Expect him to do better this week.

Bye bye fabulous fun Denise, ya can't dance and you don't need to, keep on making us laugh:)

Night Affable, and any lurkers:)

Oh and Michelle looks like a vampire, and that last shot looked like she had her victim in sight

Last week, Miguel's co-workers were there & he went.

Some of Denise's co-workers were there & she went.

It's a hint on who goes, before they get booted. hehe

Though they have to be on a TV show to know if they are going. haha

Courtney/Shane was the highlight for me, really moving.

Samuel has the emotional impact but I don't think his dancing is great, I think he is mainly getting top scores because of his charisma.

Michelle Bridges proves that pretty good dancing is not enough to keep you out of the bottom 3 if the audience just don't like you.

The judges are taking this fluff too seriously, scoring as though the celebrities were real dancers, and so the funny people are going first.

I am on the SouthCoasr do NSW... with no TV :)

I feel your pain.

Do you want to know what happened?
Courtney Act did a fabulous number where her partner pulled off her pink frock and wig to reveal a near-naked Shane, and got the top score. Samuel Johnson did an emotional tribute to his sister for second top score. Michelle Bridges was shock bottom 3, but Denise Scott went on a score of just 9.

I never watched this show before when it was on 7 (maybe that’s because of my hatred for the channel) but I figured because it’s on TEN I’ll give it a go. I’m really disappointed tbh, I feel an 8 week revival of Big Brother would be a much stronger rater! The past 2 episodes have rated under 500,000. If or When Jett goes I will probably turn off. Not gonna lie MAFS is way more entertaining.

Sorry to say I missed the show yet again. Hopefully will tune in next week.
The thought of seeing Ambrose away from the cricket field and sashaying his 10 foot frame around my Tv seems giggleworthy at the very least.

Back