Skip to main content

Dancing with the Stars Australia

Courtney looked like a roll of bunting..Jet was wearing his pyjamas. ( nothing wrong with a jarmie day).

Denise,s frock could have been so much better.. (Fluoro blue with red heart..all a glitter). Puleeeeze

Reactions: kxk
Never really watched the show but might try and peek tonight for a bit of light hearted cheer after a long day. Dont really know what to expect so at the very least should be new and refreshing for me. And you guys in here seems certainly enthusiastic about its entertainment value.

Don't think I will watch tonight.

Judges (particularly fire hair and accent) seem to play favourites with a few of them and don't judge their performances accordingly. Now turned into a popularity contest because of them. Only good one is Craig and people don't like him because he is honest.

Sorry but can't watch another 2 hours of:

"I loved it!"

*Fire hair fans herself*

"Darling!"

Way too gimmicky. Kind of ruined a great show.

Bugger off MB, and all that free advertising of her fit wear with her name all over it
And bugger she did better, her partner is good

Her arse was sticking out, lots, get her mean judge

Bugger off MB, and all that free advertising of her fit wear with her name all over it
And bugger she did better, her partner is good

Her arse was sticking out, lots, get her mean judge

I caught a moment of her dance. Saw a lift and Craig said no lifts in Tango last week.

Back