Skip to main content

Contents of 'dismantled' BB house for sale in online auction

crimmy

Awesome site donor
Lloyds Auctioneers & Valuers added 12 new photos.
September 4 at 12:59pm ·
ENTIRE CONTENTS OF REALITY SHOW PRODUCTION ONLINE AUCTION
2pm Monday 14th September 2015 - Full listing available soon atwww.lloydsonline.com.au
Furnishings, Plant & Equipment from a reality TV show.
Over 1000+ items from the Contestants House as seen on the Production Includes: Contest Props, Theme Pieces, Lounge, Dining, Bedding, Manchester, Bathroom Products, Building Products, Televisions, Moniters, Sound & Lighting, Household Appliances, Desks, Chairs, Stationary, Storage & Much More!

Lisa ClarkCan you believe a year ago on Tuesday we went in?! Crazy huh!

Lisa ClarkNo way!!! Are channel 9 doing it that tough...? This is hilarious...

2pm Monday 14th September 2015 - Full listing available soon atwww.lloydsonline.com.au
Over 1000+ items from the Contestants House as seen on the Production Includes: Contest Props, Theme Pieces, Lounge, Dining, Bedding, Manchester, Bathroom Products, Building Products, Televisions, Moniters, Sound & Lighting, Household Appliances, Desks, Chairs, Stationary, Storage & Much More!

This is genuinley amazing. I would love to get ANY of this stuff!!

Holy shit! If I lived in QLD I would very seriously consider buying some stuff (not furniture obviously... because really, who's going to buy that Diary Room chair? lol). Shame they won't send the smaller items.

They haven't released the entire listing yet but there's some serious potential for their to be some really good Big Brother memorabilia in here! Over 1000 items... selling everything... it makes me very nervous just how much of the backstage stuff they're selling...

...and how much I want them. :shy:

Holy shit! If I lived in QLD I would very seriously consider buying some stuff (not furniture obviously... because really, who's going to buy that Diary Room chair? lol). Shame they won't send the smaller items.

They haven't released the entire listing yet but there's some serious potential for their to be some really good Big Brother memorabilia in here! Over 1000 items... selling everything... it makes me very nervous just how much of the backstage stuff they're selling...

...and how much I want them. :shy:
I'm sure there's some members here that would want those wings. ;)

The Auction is finally online - but not all lots are listed - currently about 50 lots listed.

Last edited:
lol at the christmas stockings with housemates names on them... you would think channel nine could have just given those to the housemates!

Jeez they are really selling everything! Bargain prices if you wanted a new fridge, tv or "Inkjet Printer"

More items added:
http://www.lloydsonline.com.au/AuctionDetails.aspx?aid=2917

Some interesting "unique" items:

Lot 241 - Wrought Iron Gates:
516172.jpg

LOT 245:
516176.jpg

LOT 349:
517928.jpg

LOT 496 7x flattened ninjas
518075.jpg

LOT 97 2x Metal Detectors:
516031.jpg

LOT 103 that bloody parrot
515971.jpg

LOT 189 - THAT bath
516123.jpg

And Lot 432 - described as " 'Grettels' lip couch " (sic)
518011.jpg

Really? that's this one?

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in Brisbane and if anyone wants anything I can put in the Corolla and send via mail (you pay for postage), I am happy to pick it up for you. Just PM me. I do have space in my garage if you want to negotiate for something bigger to pick up later

@reepbot - the hamster wheel of love for Clawson!

516175.jpg

Description:
Cushions, 24 x cushions position inside circular seat Velcro backs, 91cm x 20cm , cushions, plus 4 LED light strips, frame not included

Current Bid: $3

Sorry, can't find the spa or bed linen from the Spanktuary

@reepbot - the hamster wheel of love for Clawson!

516175.jpg

Description:
Cushions, 24 x cushions position inside circular seat Velcro backs, 91cm x 20cm , cushions, plus 4 LED light strips, frame not included

Current Bid: $3

Sorry, can't find the spa or bed linen from the Spanktuary
The bed comes with the bed linen! :D
Bedroom ensemble, leather bed base black and white, queen size mattress, plus covers and pillows, bed 206cm x 192cm(w), (sold as lot)
http://www.lloydsonline.com.au/LotDetails.aspx?kw=Bed&smode=0&lid=519116&pgn=1&pgs=9&gv=True

Back