Skip to main content

Contents of 'dismantled' BB house for sale in online auction

Video of the walk through.

So sad (although I'm sure it looked pretty derelict prior to renovations beginning for follow-on series with the return to bare concrete and an empty shell). But hey on the plus side we finally have a full house tour! The DW tours don't count since several areas were roped off :smuggrin:.

Good to see someone managed to get pics/video :)

Confirmation I think of what we all really knew, though as I'm sure one day probably later rather than sooner Big Brother Australia will return to Australia it's not necessarily a bad thing they can't return to their old premises.

Great though that those who won their bids got to pick them up from the house - that's probably worth the cost of the items in itself.

Confirmation I think of what we all really knew, though as I'm sure one day probably later rather than sooner Big Brother Australia will return to Australia it's not necessarily a bad thing they can't return to their old premises.

Great though that those who won their bids got to pick them up from the house - that's probably worth the cost of the items in itself.

The house being demolished is probably the best thing to happen to BB in a very long time... However I doubt a new permanent structure will actually be built if the show does eventually return which I honestly can't see happening any time soon...

They'd be better off re-working the format under a new name and adding new and additional elements...

Re-working the US format is just one idea that I think could work but at this point I'd be happy with anything... BB is just to far gone... I have serious doubts that any network would be able to successfully revive BBAU as we currently know it... The slate needs to be wiped clean...

I found this on some photographers Instagram. The stage was being used for some sort of dance competition:
10611244_916065668437438_1044255416_n.jpg

The house will be used for storage again unless someone takes up the house.

Dream world would be upset they have lost a very valuable extra for their park as well.

If a channel took it for not a family show, it would be back. Everyone knows that.
Channel Ten need to be brave and do it - They must have had one of their best years in a long time for ratings so hopefully they will consider it.

Back