Skip to main content

Contents of 'dismantled' BB house for sale in online auction

Everybody... like EVERYBODY says that but I just don't get it. :( Like, how small? O_O

My Backyard is the same size as the BB Backyard

Oh wow I didn't realise it was at the actual house. Thats a shame it's so decrepit. Could you notice any Dreamworld attractions over the wall?

Yes actually if you go over to the back wall next to the kitchen you can see the Tower Of Terror and Giant Drop. It would be so annoying to listen to the tower of terror go up the tower for 3 months!

What? No Pictures? :mad: :arghh: :(

I know I forgot my camera when packing! I was devastated. What I thought was cool is that the showdown arena was exactly half the size of the fnl arena which, is still there and the Holding Bay sign from 2008 is still there! You know when you see a house with nothing in it and it looks huge? Well the BB house was small still with nothing in it.

I got 3 pillows from the Auction, and i got a ton of photos and 2 videos. 1 video being a walk through the house and the second a walk through the game arena and old Friday night live games arena, then i walk away showing that you can see the tower of terror from the house. I was more excited about getting to walk around the house and take photos than picking up the stuff. I had no idea that i was going to the house to pick the stuff up too. Great surprise.

Oh and the Auction guy said they are knocking the house down and thats why everything had to go..... :(

I got 3 pillows from the Auction, and i got a ton of photos and 2 videos. 1 video being a walk through the house and the second a walk through the game arena and old Friday night live games arena, then i walk away showing that you can see the tower of terror from the house. I was more excited about getting to walk around the house and take photos than picking up the stuff. I had no idea that i was going to the house to pick the stuff up too. Great surprise.

Oh and the Auction guy said they are knocking the house down and thats why everything had to go..... :(

Because they want to build a bigger house? With like a moat around it?

n-REDLAND-CASTLE-large570.jpg

Big Brother 2016!

Why are they hiding it from the public so much.

I dont know why they are not telling people.. They are knocking it down for that new Westfield shopping center..
Im hoping Endmol will get a deal with Dreamworld that they can build somewhere else at Dreamworld and still keep same eviction stage. I guess time will tell..

Please upload them. I love seeing the House pre and post-show. And from an undistorted perspective. :)

Please Please please upload them

..Oh and the Auction guy said they are knocking the house down and thats why everything had to go..... :(

With my cynic's hat on, we all know it will eventually be demolished, so that may be his interpretation of why he was there.

With my chicken-little hat on, OMFG - I can't believe it's going. :arghh: :cry:

That.... that is tragic... I'm so sad... Why must they remove it! Perhaps if BB returns it won't be at Dreamworld anymore... Sooo unhappy
:(

Back