Skip to main content

Contents of 'dismantled' BB house for sale in online auction

I'm looking at these photos...
516163.jpg

516164.jpg

516166.jpg

Looks at the Spanktuary! Its fallen into disarray! The weeds are starting to grow :(

517948.jpg

You think this be the Chair Leon sat in? Perhaps Alex Mavrowhatevathefuck sat here. This is his throne of EVIL

It actually saddens me looking at the lots... This is Big Brother.. our livelihood. It's being sold... everything, all the hard work of a production team. It really makes me think about the WORK that goes in... all the little details that you don't see on TV... gone now... I think this is the end... :(

This auction is cool, but sad at the same time..... And I've actually stumbled across something that I want/kind of need... Not sure if I should buy it though...

515894.jpg

Has anyone seen something similar to this in the shops, I just need it for storing make-up and hair stuff.

It's really bizarre to me that they are selling every last thing. I mean why not I suppose, but it seems strange. It's strange, and also pretty cool but also sad. I'm so conflicted!

This auction is cool, but sad at the same time..... And I've actually stumbled across something that I want/kind of need... Not sure if I should buy it though...

515894.jpg

Has anyone seen something similar to this in the shops, I just need it for storing make-up and hair stuff.

You should buy it Inigo. You might as well get it if you need it and you will have a part of the Big Brother house with you! ;)

Do all of these go to channel 9 or endemol because I have no idea how this works. Is it owned by the licensee ect. It's interesting they are selling channel 10 era shit, I don't know what it could me hahaha! I had a thought channel 9 was doing it to get some extra dosh, (if the licensee got to own everything).

I wonder why they kept the "Gretel's Lips" sofa for eight years after they last used it... :/

I know right hahaha

Maybe they were wanting to reuse it for Sonia hosting an uncut show for the revival!! :p:laugh: Yep dream on Lucas!

Sonia would have been good at hosting an adults only show I reckon. So much potential.

I actually would also want that UNCUT sign that lights up behind the lips couch. Actually I just want that whole pink room!! :inlove:

Haha. I don't know why I'm obsessed with the uncut set.

Back