• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Construction starts on new house in Sydney Olympic Park

Zcsund1234

Probably a silly question. I do not really keep up with the Sydney rules and restrictions, but with the rules regarding construction in Sydney is it likely the development of the house will be impacted at all? Or is it deemed essential?

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Probably a silly question. I do not really keep up with the Sydney rules and restrictions, but with the rules regarding construction in Sydney is it likely the development of the house will be impacted at all? Or is it deemed essential?
It is impacted. All construction on hold for two weeks, including stadiums, roads, the new airport, etc. Nothing is considered 'essential' this time around.

Brekkie

Staff member
Surely construction was almost done anyway - the garden looked as finished as it was likely to get and with the cast already in the country filming must have been due to start within a couple of weeks. Obviously will still be set back a bit but should be good to go relatively quickly once they are allowed.

beeb-jr

traumactised
Productions have been able to get exemptions for their trade departments (I was on set of a production just y/day). The only outside trade that BB would need is plumbing, and they won't have a trouble getting that on exemption either.

James T

Your eviction prediction priestess™
The new tougher harder NSW restrictions still having loopholes? Couldn’t be gladys..

James T

Your eviction prediction priestess™
Daily Fail reporting construction has definitely gone ahead. Here’s a picture of the back yard - you can see the eye shape, I’m predicting they’ll be using a BBUK esque eye entrance into the house..
2D58B9CA-9E4B-42A1-8D5C-47A2A40E4639.jpeg