Skip to main content

Confessions and interesting facts about yourself

I went on the Channel Niners childrens tv show as a 13 yo, pretending to be my friends sister. Got called up to play a game and won a stud kit, embarrassed myself when asked a question. Got teased mercilessly by my school mates for a few weeks and now cringe when hearing the name Patricia lol

Intriguing. What was it like when you came out of the coma?

I knew who genuinely cares for me. People think people cannot hear when in a coma. You can. A lot of relationships I had prior to it , changed because I heard A LOT.

@MADONNA ...frustrating. It's like you are locked in a room screaming but no one can hear you. I don't know if natural coma is different though as mine was medically induced as I died as a result of the MVA, was brought back and put into coma to stop me from dying again of shock.

Upside is, I was the only one in the accident hurt physically at least by it. The 2 others involved came out physically unscathed. I cannot really know of the depth it hurt them (or didn't) from an emotional/psychological perspective. Their residual "anything" is purely their own.

I knew who genuinely cares for me. People think people cannot hear when in a coma. You can. A lot of relationships I had prior to it , changed because I heard A LOT.

@MADONNA ...frustrating. It's like you are locked in a room screaming but no one can hear you. I don't know if natural coma is different though as mine was medically induced as I died as a result of the MVA, was brought back and put into coma to stop me from dying again of shock.

Upside is, I was the only one in the accident hurt physically at least by it. The 2 others involved came out physically unscathed. I cannot really know of the depth it hurt them (or didn't) from an emotional/psychological perspective. Their residual "anything" is purely their own.

That's crazy, you are lucky.

So you could still hear and think?

Apparently going to the toilet is a sin, I must have displeased Prisus

Depends what you/we were doing in there.

Now I've had a few beverages..

... Tried to break into my High School at night and got caught by the cops while my friends and I were hideously stoned. Got taken home in a paddywagon... My Mum was of course not home so my Mum never found out.

ch. I'm not surprised you'd be running around like a HOODLUM. I got caught with my eyes having a RADIOACTIVE GLAZE at school once and threatened with suspension. I claimed to have gone SWIMMING before school and explained "it must be the salt in the water that has given me red eyes", while staring at the mole on her face and giggling. A likely story.

Where did you go to school for a baboon to bite you????
I was on holiday at warmbaths and my sister and I went outside the bungalow while my step-father was asleep.She was 5 at the time,anyway we went to play outside with the other children,next thing a baboon started coming towards my sister so I told her to go back to the bungalow and next thing you know it attacked me.Bit me on the leg twice.

Glad you got through that okay.They usually say to talk to people in coma's

I got caught with my eyes having a RADIOACTIVE GLAZE at school once and threatened with suspension. I claimed to have gone SWIMMING before school and explained "it must be the salt in the water that has given me red eyes", while staring at the mole on her face and giggling. A likely story.

I always went for the hay fever excuse.

ch. I'm not surprised you'd be running around like a HOODLUM. I got caught with my eyes having a RADIOACTIVE GLAZE at school once and threatened with suspension. I claimed to have gone SWIMMING before school and explained "it must be the salt in the water that has given me red eyes", while staring at the mole on her face and giggling. A likely story.

Hahaha... At least it wasn't those bath salts and at least you didn't end up chewing her face off.

Getting told off while stoned as a teenager was always hilarious lol[DOUBLEPOST=1413102715][/DOUBLEPOST]
I always went for the hay fever excuse.
"I'm allergic to cats and there was one at the park"

I'm sure you have a lot of interesting things to say, isn't there a confessional at your church.... :writing::hilarious::p

Ummm... I got Malaria once in Tanzania. I think that's about it.
Yeah, but I hear confessions rather than make them. And even if I didn't need to keep things confidential I doubt you would be interested in any I have received. Not a single murder or anything else exciting.

Olen huolissani , ettäjäsen voi olla niin matala , että sillä on tällainen vaikutus muiden[DOUBLEPOST=1413123964][/DOUBLEPOST]Shit sorry I meant I agree

Back