Skip to main content

Confessions and interesting facts about yourself

You know what the ridiculous thing is? I never came out and admitted to my parents that I was straight.

Straight/bent/gay/lesbian is all the same really between consenting adults. We're a weird and wonderful animal and should rejoice in our difference. It's all pretty amazing, really.

I never really think about anyone's sexual preference. Being straight/gay is just something that is and always has been normal to me. I guess because one of my family members were gay, I just grew up thinking that it didn't matter.

It wasn't until I got to school where there was a gay boy in our year that I noticed that things weren't really like that. The boys would hardly talk to him, afraid of getting 'picked-on' by the other kids... and the boy never talked to them, afraid of getting 'picked-on' by them. I will admit however, I never cared - I still spoke to him no matter what. :)

...I am terrified of cockroaches and christmas beetles... cheers

I'm not scared of them, but they are the one bug that deserves squashing. I think most people find them creepy at least.

I like christmas beetles though, and most other beetles.

What gives me the willies is when you kill a spider... and hundreds of babies spill out of it.

I'm not scared of them, but they are the one bug that deserves squashing. I think most people find them creepy at least.

I like christmas beetles though, and most other beetles.

What gives me the willies is when you kill a spider... and hundreds of babies spill out of it.

ok

no more spider talk, references, innuendo or implied comment

None

This is your final warning

This is your final warning

Adeva_Warning_Cover_Front.jpg

I think I have a Big Brother obsession. Seriously, everything thing that I like throughout my life always develops into a full-blown obsession. From memory my obsessions have included: Power Rangers, The Ring, Star Wars, Apple, Minecraft, and now Big Brother.

My obsessions always lead to me buying whatever merchandise I can get my hands on which leads me to spending thousands of dollars on associated products. So far my Big Brother collection is only small but growing: Custom wall-art/posters, DVD, custom iPhone case, ringtones, a collection of Big Brother assorted media, full series, and now I am looking into clothing. I don't mind my obsessions but they are expensive at times. :)

First of all I'm not a liar and am completely open to a scientific view of what I am about to say so:

Ever since I was a young kid I've had this weird ability to see things before they happen, know when something is going to happen, know what's going to happen, and I also gets these sick feelings where I just know that something isn't right or when someone is watching me when there would really be no way that I should.

I don't really have any control of any of these, so I can't just decide that I want to know what's going to happen next, I just get them randomly. :confused:

Rooolly? Like trivial things, or only major things, or things you find out about later, or things involving particular people/events, or...what?

First of all I'm not a liar and am completely open to a scientific view of what I am about to say so:

Ever since I was a young kid I've had this weird ability to see things before they happen, know when something is going to happen, know what's going to happen, and I also gets these sick feelings where I just know that something isn't right or when someone is watching me when there would really be no way that I should.

I don't really have any control of any of these, so I can't just decide that I want to know what's going to happen next, I just get them randomly. :confused:

Maybe you have ESP? That would be cool.

...I have no abilities like that at all SepiaBird but when I was about 12 years old I lived about one and a half kilometres from Tower Bridge and The Tower of London in London... one day my friend and I went to the Tower of London and we managed to pretend that we were with a family to get onto a guided tour of The Tower for free... we managed it with great gusto lol!...

...after a little while on the tour of the armouries and the various rooms my friend and I were really bored shitless... being the little bastards that we were we managed to slip away to go on our own little guided tour... obviously... everywhere where there were red ribbons across rooms or stairways you were not allowed to go... they were strictly out of bounds... ha!... that didn't stop us lol!...

...after a little while of running amok we saw this narrow stairway going upwards and of course went under the red ribbon and started running up the stairway to see what was up top... as we got towards the top of the stairs my friend just kept going but the nearer the top of the stairs the more I slowed down... my legs began to shake and began to wobble and go to water until I couldn't walk any further... I started trembling so much that I couldn't move at all... I began going all hot and cold and sweated like no one's business... I started crying loudly and went into a panic attack big time... I was blubbering like a big baby...

...my friend kept telling me to shut up and to come up the rest of the stairs but I couldn't move at all... eventually some 'guards' or 'curators' or whatever they are called come down the stairs to take me up the rest of the way because it was closer to the top of the stairs than it was to go back down... they had to drag me kicking and screaming to the top of the stairs until I saw this...

blogger-image--1956149957.jpg 76213f626e3d8fdf6b40c4465309a120.jpg

...it's the chopping block in the Tower used to chop peoples heads off with... those are the stairs that we ran up according to Google... it took people ages to eventually calm me down and when they did they threw us off the tour but we were still allowed on the grounds outside lol!...

...I checked with my parents... I had never been there my whole life so I had no idea where those stairs would lead... I have no idea as to why that happened to me... I have no psychic abilities that I am aware of so I guess that I must've just felt something bad was at the top of those damn stairs... I still get shivers when I tell this episode of my life... I never forget just how terrified I was at that time... I am so glad that I don't have your ability SepiaBird because I would hate to ever have that happen to me again...

...that happened to me in the early 60's so I guess that security is a tad bit amped up now for that to happen again but I sure wish that I never ran up those bloody stairs!... the worst thing about it my so-called best mate never let me live that down until we emigrated to Australia and believe me... the rest of my so-called mates in our gang ribbed me incessantly about big time too... I should've got my head chopped off while I was there... it would've been a kinder fate at the time lol!... true story folks!... cheers.

Back