Skip to main content

Clawson

Oh my I can't believe it has been a year since I created this thread! It has truly turned out to be one of the biggest love stories in reality tv show history.

Last edited:

lawsonreeves91

10268749_923434401039100_817929655_n.jpg

801 likes
1d

You don't mean that. But thanks for humouring me. Damn Affable getting me addicting to that show.

oh no i meant because affable often compared me to kristen, and i have compared myself to cat. and now you mentioning that clawson are like kristen and james just piqued my interest a bit.

oh no i meant because affable often compared me to kristen, and i have compared myself to cat. and now you mentioning that clawson are like kristen and james just piqued my interest a bit.

You should watch it. You think it is just trash to start then you start seeing the similarities. It's bizarre

I saw Cat and Lawson in the Burke Street Mall today!

They looked like they were in a heated discussion.

He is much thinner looking in real life, and had a real air of sadness about him. Oh and his hair is just awful. Cat on the other hand looks exactly the same, tiny pretty little thing she is.

I saw Cat and Lawson in the Burke Street Mall today!

They looked like they were in a heated discussion.

He is much thinner looking in real life, and had a real air of sadness about him. Oh and his hair is just awful. Cat on the other hand looks exactly the same, tiny pretty little thing she is.
sad as in upset, or as in pathetic?

Back