Skip to main content

Clawson

travis has just gotten Twitter, not following Aisha but a number of this years housemates & some of last years. hmmm. she's not following him either. interesting.

travis has just gotten Twitter, not following Aisha but a number of this years housemates & some of last years. hmmm. she's not following him either. interesting.

nevermind they're off to bali. also I def added this to the wrong thread and can't delete it. my apologies.

catakakate
2 hours ago
All ready for the big brother magical xmas bash at kenobi restaurant and bar. For last minute tickets head to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/big-brother-magical-merry-xmas-bash-tickets-14904114608?aff=es2&rank=33
Hair by @bibasouthyarra
@kenobibar#xmas#party

10831953_511823968959212_1521601019_n.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1418893771][/DOUBLEPOST]sbramham
43 minutes ago
Drinks @lasvoltamelbourne welcome strategy Dave! @xvalerio76@reallifedave
10838774_704074669708463_1671518036_n.jpg

Here's a picture of the Lawdawg working (as a magician) at a function earlier this week.

image.jpg

For the record I've also seen two people who have asked him whether he is in a relationship with Cat this week and he has confirmed that to them.

The person who took this picture said he was nice to them - although that is to be expected since he was 'on the job'.

Here's a picture of the Lawdawg working (as a magician) at a function earlier this week.

View attachment 48159

For the record I've also seen two people who have asked him whether he is in a relationship with Cat this week and he has confirmed that to them.

The person who took this picture said he was nice to them - although that is to be expected since he was 'on the job'.
Of course they are! They are in love. Thanks for this @reepbot . Most everyone says that thay are both very nice to people they meet.

Back