Skip to main content

Clawson

Ok I am fan girling now.... Yes I did call in and got to talk with them....AND they knew me!!! #10 Fan here! Ok back down to earth and my family must never know about this. There will be a post with the edited version.

Summary: Cat goes back to work on Christmas and L goes to Perth. No trip to Bali... but Trasha gets a free one. And we all agreed WTF we wouldn't even know about Bali if not for Clawson. Lawson is going on auditions. Cat is ok with being Cat and that is what L calls her. They played a game of guess who said the quote and Cat won. laws couldn't even guess the quotes that were said to him! They are as adorable as ever.

And now you know my name is Anne

So lovely to hear from you. How cool was it that Cat knew who you were straight away. I did too when you said #10 fan. (twitter/instagram Clawson obsession)
Loved how it was revealed that Cammy the host was the tribute video creator.

So lovely to hear from you. How cool was it that Cat knew who you were straight away. I did too when you said #10 fan. (twitter/instagram Clawson obsession)
Loved how it was revealed that Cammy the host was the tribute video creator.
I know! I liked that they enjoyed it so much. It really was a best of.. With out any of the twingy stuff. I also agreed with what was so appealing about Clawson . How it played out like a movie!

Ok I am fan girling now.... Yes I did call in and got to talk with them....AND they knew me!!! #10 Fan here! Ok back down to earth and my family must never know about this. There will be a post with the edited version.

Summary: Cat goes back to work on Christmas and L goes to Perth. No trip to Bali... but Trasha gets a free one. And we all agreed WTF we wouldn't even know about Bali if not for Clawson. Lawson is going on auditions. Cat is ok with being Cat and that is what L calls her. They played a game of guess who said the quote and Cat won. laws couldn't even guess the quotes that were said to him! They are as adorable as ever.

And now you know my name is Anne
Hi, are they happy still together?

10831803_1503701536577382_1952337217_n.jpg

10838688_1569835763245945_1056750666_n.jpg

Is moving bak to Perth???? Any answer if they r still together
He is going home to Perth for Christmas. Cat is back at work. He is hoping to talk with Candace while there as they still have not spoken... I hope she agrees. She has punished him enough and closure would be best for everyone. Yes Lawson and Cat are are together and enjoying getting to know each other.[DOUBLEPOST=1418436637][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here's their radio interview from yesterday. It was a great listen

http://tobtr.com/s/7093439
I don't think I can even listen to this. I don't know how the HMs watch themselves on tv

Doesn't her hair look rather Blah? I'm confused that she thought that hairstyling is postable. Or I guess if it's a freebie, but still.... Doesn't look v exciting at all iMo.

Much blonder and not so dry looking. I think women tend to go too blonde and it all starts to look the same(Skye I am talking to you) wormer tones can with a slight sun kiss to looks much better

More Instagram banter:

catakakateApparently @lawsonreeves91 and I are never seen in photos together. #areyoudating?

lawsonreeves91Now all your doing is posting pics with Lawson god have some respect don't you know anything geez @catakakate#storyofmylife

catakakate@lawsonreeves91 actually I was trying to have a nice photo with @sbramham and I. You just happended to be in it.

lawsonreeves91 Actually this was meant to be a nice photo of me and SAMs uncle and you to pushed in the middle rudely @catakakate

catakakate@lawsonreeves91 apologies for my rudeness. I totally see now that you put your arm around my waist to try and pull me out of the photo that I so rudely interrupted. My bad. Ha ha ha.
http://instagram.com/bella.beattiee/

http://instagram.com/missbeautygleek/

More Instagram banter:

catakakateApparently @lawsonreeves91 and I are never seen in photos together. #areyoudating?

lawsonreeves91Now all your doing is posting pics with Lawson god have some respect don't you know anything geez @catakakate#storyofmylife

catakakate@lawsonreeves91 actually I was trying to have a nice photo with @sbramham and I. You just happended to be in it.

lawsonreeves91 Actually this was meant to be a nice photo of me and SAMs uncle and you to pushed in the middle rudely @catakakate

catakakate@lawsonreeves91 apologies for my rudeness. I totally see now that you put your arm around my waist to try and pull me out of the photo that I so rudely interrupted. My bad. Ha ha ha.
I know sooo funny. Looks like they are relaxing a bit on SM

Back