Skip to main content

Clawson

Because I find him funny, but I also find him a coward. Why do you care who I PM?

but I also find him a coward.

What have I done/written on this forum that'd make you say that? Weren't you one of the posters who nominated me for the 'direct' speccy? lol

I've often being the target of scorn for daring to voice opinions that are not in line with the demographics (bleeding heart lefties, I'm more of a slightly left leaning centrist) of this forum so I'm genuinely puzzled as to why you'd think that.

What have I done/written on this forum that'd make you say that? Weren't you one of the posters who nominated me for the 'direct' speccy? lol

I've often being the target of scorn for daring to voice opinions that are not in align with the demographics (bleeding heart lefties, I'm more of a slightly left leaning centrist) of this forum so I'm genuinely puzzled as to why you'd think that.

I didn't nominate you for most direct because I couldn't be bothered to spell your username.

I called you a coward because I was hoping that would make you open your inbox.

If you guys don't want me posting the Clawson stuff, then I will stop posting the stuff and you can go on twitter and find out if you care so much.

No don't stop reepbot I like it

I didn't nominate you for most direct because I couldn't be bothered to spell your username.

If you guys don't want me posting the Clawson stuff, then I will stop posting the stuff and you can go on twitter and find out if you care so much.

If you guys don't want me posting the Clawson stuff
Where did that come from? lol

All I said was that it was weird that this thread was so slow to load. I honestly didn't know why that was, I wasn't sneakily having at go at for your Clawson obsession, knock yourself out for all I care . :biggrin:

Where did that come from? lol

All I said was that it was weird that this thread was so slow to load. I honestly didn't know why that was, I wasn't sneakily having at go at for your Clawson obsession, knock yourself out for all I care . :biggrin:

I don't think it would make a lot of difference if I copy and pasted stuff or embedded it because there are still lots of pictures either way I do it.

I'll continue to do it, but some people (not you) will still complain.

10848313_1566353670245413_1090457357_n.jpg

Are you Anne? I heard you ask the questions. You got to ask a few which was good. Cute and funny couple
Ok I am fan girling now.... Yes I did call in and got to talk with them....AND they knew me!!! #10 Fan here! Ok back down to earth and my family must never know about this. There will be a post with the edited version.

Summary: Cat goes back to work on Christmas and L goes to Perth. No trip to Bali... but Trasha gets a free one. And we all agreed WTF we wouldn't even know about Bali if not for Clawson. Lawson is going on auditions. Cat is ok with being Cat and that is what L calls her. They played a game of guess who said the quote and Cat won. laws couldn't even guess the quotes that were said to him! They are as adorable as ever.

And now you know my name is Anne

Back