Skip to main content

Clawson

I honestly don't believe they are together

I think they are and are keeping it low profile. If they were not together why would she have been at Sam's house the first night back in Melb or shopping together at IKEA.
Can't expect them to post to social media every time they are together I guess.

I think they are and are keeping it low profile. If they were not together why would she have been at Sam's house the first night back in Melb or shopping together at IKEA.
Can't expect them to post to social media every time they are together I guess.
But they haven't been together since

They did catch up today. Under the pic on cats Instagram photo of her Sunday session a guy called Harry thanked her, Sam and Lawson for making his dream come true today and she said it was great to meet you today.

So the moral to the story is that they are really trying to keep everything low key which I think is very refreshing compared to Trasha who are very unrealistic in their undying love for each other and soul mate stuff.

They did catch up today. Under the pic on cats Instagram photo of her Sunday session a guy called Harry thanked her, Sam and Lawson for making his dream come true today and she said it was great to meet you today.

So the moral to the story is that they are really trying to keep everything low key which I think is very refreshing compared to Trasha who are very unrealistic in their undying love for each other and soul mate stuff.

Agreed, even though for some reason people think Trasha will last a lot longer than Clawson.

It might be just me, but I find Trasha pretty nauseating........good luck Aisha with your prospective mother-in-law.

I am pleased for Lawson that he is getting some magician gigs, Matt Hollywood would be a good mentor for him.
As for Clawson...........keeping the whole thing low key and off the radar is a good idea. Lawson posts endlessly on social media anyway, so we won't be deprived of any news.

Back