Skip to main content

Clawson

It is very long, but I think that there is some interesting stuff in it.

Why do you like Clawson?
At first I liked Lawson. He seemed a little awkward but had huge potential. Then I liked Cat because it was kind of the mean girls vs her. ( I love a good under dog) When they got together it was the BEST of both worlds for me. BUT I like them best because I am huge on people throwing hate to other people. I some how feel I have to defend them. ( I am talking about the real crazy haters) I have been down this path before in BB defending those who people hate on.

She told me! :tongue: YAY!

I bet she's downoaded the video and saved it to her hard drive so she can watch it over and over again.[DOUBLEPOST=1417310254][/DOUBLEPOST]
At first I liked Lawson. He seemed a little awkward but had huge potential. Then I liked Cat because it was kind of the mean girls vs her. ( I love a good under dog) When they got together it was the BEST of both worlds for me. BUT I like them best because I am huge on people throwing hate to other people. I some how feel I have to defend them. ( I am talking about the real crazy haters) I have been down this path before in BB defending those who people hate on.

Good reasons. I like Kate more than Lawson.

Well can't wait till we do hah I want clawson and trasha to last! My fav bb couples!
Clawson was the only one that inspired me. Trash were cute and all just not as much substance. Clawson is like Rachel and Brandon or Brenchel from BBUS. There fans are called the Brenchel Army

What other BB people have you liked? Or defended?

Back