Skip to main content

Clawson

I wish I knew about this forum months ago! It's been lonely as a Clawson fan in the twitter universe. When everyone gets a chance, check out my Clawson tribute-movie. WARNING it's over an hour long, grab your popcorn.

lawsonreeves91
6 hours ago
Dressed up last night for the #movemberaus gala ball last night and this legend let me take a photo with him. #freeze #popo

10808674_325067821020124_790280225_n.jpg

Since I am very new here & trying to get my footing, I don't know if this was posted yet. I am assuming this was at IKEA when Lawson said he was there yesterday. Looky look who was with him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 33
I wish I knew about this forum months ago! It's been lonely as a Clawson fan in the twitter universe. When everyone gets a chance, check out my Clawson tribute-movie. WARNING it's over an hour long, grab your popcorn.

Love it. But how do you really know that Kate (Cat) looked at that excellent youtube video?

This is really good and again worth the time. They diff a great job

Back