Skip to main content

Clawson

I reckon Lawson is still being very sensitive towards Candice and her feelings, there were never going to be any public declarations of Clawson love last night.
His priorities to me seem to be moving to Melbourne, sharing with Sam, and getting his media/entertainment career going, initially.
And another point - Cat has had far more negativity directed at her on social media than Lawson.
No one expected a pash or anything last night just not so chilly. It is so unfair how Cat has taken the brunt of this. Last year it was Tully and Drew got off Scott free. I actually think that what Lawson did was so much worse than what Tully did.

"Cheating couple Cat Law and Lawson Reeves were also in attendance but weren't looking as loved up as Ryan expected.

He told Daily Mail Australia: 'Surprisingly enough they weren't too hands on, it was a little bit odd to me... I kind of thought they would be a couple.

'They seemed really happy but they weren't all over each other or anything like that.'"

No one expected a pash or anything last night just not so chilly. It is so unfair how Cat has taken the brunt of this. Last year it was Tully and Drew got off Scott free. I actually think that what Lawson did was so much worse than what Tully did.

I agree thst it is really unfair how the female is always the one who ends up in the wrong, but why do you think Lawson is more in the wrong than Tully? I find them quite comparable personally.

I agree thst it is really unfair how the female is always the one who ends up in the wrong, but why do you think Lawson is more in the wrong than Tully? I find them quite comparable personally.
I am just watching 2013 now so I don't know what the talk was around this at the time. But Tully just seemed to be some who live at the emotional extremes for every thing. I got the sense that when she left she was surprised by all the hoopla. It was hard to tell if she was just trying to hid what she was doing knowingly or that she didn't think anything of it. Clearly her GF did not agree. Lawson on the other had knowingly and repeatedly went for Cat and brake up with his GF on TV. Don't get me wrong, there is a reason that "All is fair in love and war" is a saying.

"Cheating couple Cat Law and Lawson Reeves were also in attendance but weren't looking as loved up as Ryan expected.

He told Daily Mail Australia: 'Surprisingly enough they weren't too hands on, it was a little bit odd to me... I kind of thought they would be a couple.

'They seemed really happy but they weren't all over each other or anything like that.'"
I have always gotten the sense that they never were very handsy anyway. But they do look stiff and the smiles aren't real

Reactions: PTT
I am happy to see some loved up photos of trasha! Now I want some of clawson but I honestly don't think it's going f to happen

I think you are right. Kate and Lawson will try to keep their relationship low-key so as not to humiliate Candice any further.

I am just watching 2013 now so I don't know what the talk was around this at the time. But Tully just seemed to be some who live at the emotional extremes for every thing. I got the sense that when she left she was surprised by all the hoopla. It was hard to tell if she was just trying to hid what she was doing knowingly or that she didn't think anything of it. Clearly her GF did not agree. Lawson on the other had knowingly and repeatedly went for Cat and brake up with his GF on TV. Don't get me wrong, there is a reason that "All is fair in love and war" is a saying.
Obviously you haven't heard about "what wasn't shown" - but I'm just curious if you're watching the Late Night Feasts as well? You know where They are all over each other, trying to hide from the cameras to pash and oh, they exchange mouthwash mouth-to-mouth (my personal favourite 2013 moment)

I think that Kate/Cat and Lawson look tired. Its hard work always having to be guarded, or in defence mode. It takes its toll, even more so when having to deal with it through the lens of social media/media. Every move, every look scrutinised, analysed and then a judgement put upon them. They have and still are under a incredible amount of pressure. I think they are both smart people, who have sat down together to find a way through these 'murky' times. How they have chosen to move forward, to protect themselves, and their loved one in a way that best suits their situation. They both knew that it was going to be hard. They have handled it to date very well. I can't blame them for playing down what is going on for them. Maybe, they are trying to reclaim some element of privacy, I wish them well.

Obviously you haven't heard about "what wasn't shown" - but I'm just curious if you're watching the Late Night Feasts as well? You know where They are all over each other, trying to hide from the cameras to pash and oh, they exchange mouthwash mouth-to-mouth (my personal favourite 2013 moment)
Ha ha noemi didn't know about those. Are they on YouTube?

I think that Kate/Cat and Lawson look tired. Its hard work always having to be guarded, or in defence mode. It takes its toll, even more so when having to deal with it through the lens of social media/media. Every move, every look scrutinised, analysed and then a judgement put upon them. They have and still are under a incredible amount of pressure. I think they are both smart people, who have sat down together to find a way through these 'murky' times. How they have chosen to move forward, to protect themselves, and their loved one in a way that best suits their situation. They both knew that it was going to be hard. They have handled it to date very well. I can't blame them for playing down what is going on for them. Maybe, they are trying to reclaim some element of privacy, I wish them well.
Yes they are being very mature and measured about everything. I have actually been impressed and they probably are tired also. I am just being a very selfish fan and want them to share. Not likely I know but I will continue to hope.

Back