Skip to main content

Clawson

Well, Lawson's line was that he is moving to Melbourne to pursue work as a magician/actor, and he is moving in with his best mate from Big Brother Sam..........oh, and Cat lives there too.

I think that Lawson has become very good at playing the straight bat to Clawson related questions.

Here now!

I so wanted to run straight to this thread after Lawson's appearance... but was avoiding spoilers over who won.

Sooooooooo... is anyone feeling that the first Big Brother baby will not be Clawson Jr after all?

After everything, he probably needs a new start in a new place, so good on him for kicking off on a new life adventure. And it is with the newly single Sam, and to pursue career opportunities, so this way he can still see Cat but keep her at arms length until he knows what he wants.
And that also gives Cat space to decide if Lawson is the one, or was simply her object of obsession in a pressure-cooker situation.

Would be a whole different story if Clawson were moving in together.
My thoughts anyway.

That makes sense. But it would have been crazily hilarious if Clawson moved in together straight away after Big Brother. I'm glad they are keeping it low key for the moment.

I hope Lawson has fun in Melbourne.

Here now!

I so wanted to run straight to this thread after Lawson's appearance... but was avoiding spoilers over who won.

Sooooooooo... is anyone feeling that the first Big Brother baby will not be Clawson Jr after all?

I thought the first Big Brother baby is going to be Traisha Jr?

10562974_1505275899740432_5263957488470487107_n.jpg

The real top two.

Yeah, well... they totally wouldn't admit to that out loud under the circumstances.

That's what everyone I know says... right before they get pregnant.

I'll be surprised if that happens considering everyone thinks that Kate and Lawson won't last a month.

I'll be surprised if that happens considering everyone thinks that Kate and Lawson won't last a month.

Yeah, I'm beginning to wonder. If they are together still now... admitting it wouldn't have been the worst thing to do tonight. It would have made perfect sense for him to do so if it's true, and a lot less sense for him to hedge like that.

Yeah, I'm beginning to wonder. If they are together still now... admitting it wouldn't have been the worst thing to do tonight. It would have made perfect sense for him to do so if it's true, and a lot less sense for him to hedge like that.

He was hedging because he didn't want to further humiliate Candice any further then he already has on Big Brother. But I thought he gave a typical Lawson answer tonight.

Back