Skip to main content

Clawson

He was hedging because he didn't want to further humiliate Candice any further then he already has on Big Brother. But I thought he gave a typical Lawson answer tonight.

Yeah, I guess it was typical Lawson. I think in situations like this though, it gets to a point where you have to stop dredging up any reference to your previous partner, and stand tall with your current one (if Cat is in fact his partner now).

And if he and Cat are together, it would have been the perfect opportunity to do that. He certainly didn't have to say anything too over the top... or jump all over the couch like Tom Cruise did over Katie Holmes. But I think a few positive words about him and Cat would have turned the tabled on the haters.

Yeah, I guess it was typical Lawson. I think in situations like this though, it gets to a point where you have to stop dredging up any reference to your previous partner, and stand tall with your current one (if Cat is in fact his partner now).

And if he and Cat are together, it would have been the perfect opportunity to do that. He certainly didn't have to say anything too over the top... or jump all over the couch like Tom Cruise did over Katie Holmes. But I think a few positive words about him and Cat would have turned the tabled on the haters.

I guess you are right.

By positive words do you mean something like 'I'm looking forward to beginning a new chapter of my life with Kate in Melbourne."?

If nothing else this proves that the housemates don't get training on how to deal with the media.

iamlisaclark
1 hour ago
Wearing @alicemccallptyltd hanging with my Bae's!!!! @bbau9 #bigbrother #classof2014 So much love for these guys!!! Family for life ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

10818011_606089519514070_1065625379_n.jpg

I think people are reading too much into this honestly. Maybe he has finally had a chat with his ex. Maybe he and Cat need time to debrief after the whole press pursuing them and the negativity they have had to deal with. It's been pretty rough on them I would guess. I think they just didn't want to add fuel to the fire and want it to die away so they can get on with it in private.

I think people are reading too much into this honestly. Maybe he has finally had a chat with his ex. Maybe he and Cat need time to debrief after the whole press pursuing them and the negativity they have had to deal with. It's been pretty rough on them I would guess. I think they just didn't want to add fuel to the fire and want it to die away so they can get on with it in private.

That could be true. I have been guilty of reading too much in all this Clawson stuff. You only have to look through this thread to see evidence of that

Just listened to mike goldmana podcast with Priya and the girls and he was playing a true or false game with them. Anyway he confirms that it's true that cat and lawson are still together. He also said that Lawson killed it in the magic show that he did with Matt Hollywood on the gold coast.
Is there an
Ink to the podcast?

Sums up how I personally viewed them both during their crazy and strange time on Big Brother. Although I think Kate can also be very awkward in her own special way.
Agreed I hardly,recognized her when she came out. But she did look gorg.

are Clawson on or off? They did seem amazingly stiff with each other but they could of just been keeping things reserved. I do think there is a point where you should just to be able to say yes we are dating and we will see. That is not a big deal. Tho not even Jake could admit it. Ultimately if they were not together is some way they would not be hanging together as much as they are. They are just doing a no PDA program. That needs to stop or how will this thread keep going? I may just have to go have my own affair

Do you think he should have moved to Melbourne so soon? Because I think he's flying straight to Melbourne from the Gold Coast after tonight.
I do think it was the best option. I am sure starting fresh has a lot of positives and his family must have said go for it. If he wants to launch something off of BB he needs to do it right away. Before interest wanes. Also I do think he misses Kate when he is away. I also would think as a young guy wanting to start a career , being solely defined by your love life would be frustrating.[DOUBLEPOST=1417023502][/DOUBLEPOST]
demikaclark
Cat Please be careful, I have a feeling Lawson wants to move on.

lawsonreeves91
@ demikaclark have you ever thought it's because there's someone else involved so we are keeping it low key
I can't find this tweet where is it from?

In many ways tonight wasn't about the other housemates, it was about the final three, so they could have been purposely keeping it low key.

I reckon Lawson is still being very sensitive towards Candice and her feelings, there were never going to be any public declarations of Clawson love last night.
His priorities to me seem to be moving to Melbourne, sharing with Sam, and getting his media/entertainment career going, initially.
And another point - Cat has had far more negativity directed at her on social media than Lawson.

Back