Skip to main content

Clawson

Sums up how I personally viewed them both during their crazy and strange time on Big Brother. Although I think Kate can also be very awkward in her own special way.
Yep, I'm sure they're seeing each other but he seems like he wants space idk they just looked a bit distant, but I could be wrong.

Yep, I'm sure they're seeing each other but he seems like he wants space idk they just looked a bit distant, but I could be wrong.

I think anything he says publically is designed not to humiliate Candice any further then he already has so far. Because I didn't think he was going to say that him and Kate were together and further twist the knife into Candice's heart.

15918_1513287788953457_7044958675981235411_n.jpg

Yeah, I think that Lawson and Cat professing their love for each other on live TV would not have been a good look, better to take things quietly once the Big Brother thing has died down.[DOUBLEPOST=1417002657][/DOUBLEPOST]Lawson scrubs up well in a suit.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lawson's family and friends told him not to jump out of one long term relationship straight into another heavy relationship, and one that might be hard to get out of if he gets in too deep too quickly.

Cat fell hard for him really fast, so if he were my friend I would encourage him to take it slow and not let her dictate the terms of the relationship. At least until he is sure that this is what he wants.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lawson's family and friends told him not to jump out of one long term relationship straight into another heavy relationship, and one that might be hard to get out of if he gets in too deep too quickly.

Cat fell hard for him really fast, so if he were my friend I would encourage him to take it slow and not let her dictate the terms of the relationship. At least until he is sure that this is what he wants.

Do you think he should have moved to Melbourne so soon? Because I think he's flying straight to Melbourne from the Gold Coast after tonight.

The general view on Facebook is that Lawson was putting a lot of distance between himself and Cat/Kate tonight.

Reactions: PTT
The general view on Facebook is that Lawson was putting a lot of distance between himself and Cat/Kate tonight.

The general public doesn't always get it right. If Lawson was putting distance between himself and Kate he wouldn't be moving to Melbourne straight after the Big Brother stuff.

Well, Lawson's line was that he is moving to Melbourne to pursue work as a magician/actor, and he is moving in with his best mate from Big Brother Sam..........oh, and Cat lives there too.

Do you think he should have moved to Melbourne so soon? Because I think he's flying straight to Melbourne from the Gold Coast after tonight.
After everything, he probably needs a new start in a new place, so good on him for kicking off on a new life adventure. And it is with the newly single Sam, and to pursue career opportunities, so this way he can still see Cat but keep her at arms length until he knows what he wants.
And that also gives Cat space to decide if Lawson is the one, or was simply her object of obsession in a pressure-cooker situation.

Would be a whole different story if Clawson were moving in together.
My thoughts anyway.

BTW...........a total surprise that Sam is now single......what happened to that relationship, the one he was so intent on Sandra not damaging?

Back