Skip to main content

Clawson

I think living with Sam could be bad news for Clawson - he is very cheeky and could lead him astray. Bet Cat is just playing it cool and not looking too needy...thats why they are not photographed much together.
I think it would be hard for Lawson though as he has come out of a long-term relationship and probably does not want to go straight into another.
They both probably feel that due to what happened on BB and the cheating drama they should try to give it a shot. The reality is that I don't think they will last too long (I hope I am wrong)

Last edited:
I'm starting to think there's nothing going on with them and are just friends

I'm not sure Kate and Lawson are going to advertise the status of their relationship on social media. I don't think that is their style. We will just have to work it out for ourselves.

I'm not sure Kate and Lawson are going to advertise the status of their relationship on social media. I don't think that is their style. We will just have to work it out for ourselves.
I am sure it will be very briefly addressed at the show. I just feel that they have been advised to keep a low profile. Although Sam posted a Cat pic titled Homewrecker doing her mean tweets, or as she calls it regular tweets #justkidding. Seems like an aggressive joke

I am sure it will be very briefly addressed at the show. I just feel that they have been advised to keep a low profile. Although Sam posted a Cat pic titled Homewrecker doing her mean tweets, or as she calls it regular tweets #justkidding. Seems like an aggressive joke
I'd say that she was taping for tonight's show. You know how celebrities read out their mean tweets for a laught. He would be referring to that I reckon. All in good humour because he did hashtag only joking as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1416986651][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think living with Sam could be bad news for Clawson - he is very cheeky and could lead him astray. Bet Cat is just playing it cool and not looking too needy...thats why they are not photographed much together.
I think it would be hard for Lawson though as he has come out of a long-term relationship and probably does not want to go straight into another.
They both probably feel that due to what happened on BB and the cheating drama they should try to give it a shot. The reality is that I don't think they will last too long (I hope I am wrong)
Sam is training for the Olympics so I reckon once the excitement dies down he will be one focused man.

I'd say that she was taping for tonight's show. You know how celebrities read out their mean tweets for a laught. He would be referring to that I reckon. All in good humour because he did hashtag only joking as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1416986651][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sam is training for the Olympics so I reckon once the excitement dies down he will be one focused man.
Ahhhhhs yes I get it. I think Sam and Lawson rooming is a great idea. Lawson was still living at home so this is a god step out. Also Sam has a steady GF and won't be out all the time

Just listened to mike goldmana podcast with Priya and the girls and he was playing a true or false game with them. Anyway he confirms that it's true that cat and lawson are still together. He also said that Lawson killed it in the magic show that he did with Matt Hollywood on the gold coast.

Just listened to mike goldmana podcast with Priya and the girls and he was playing a true or false game with them. Anyway he confirms that it's true that cat and lawson are still together. He also said that Lawson killed it in the magic show that he did with Matt Hollywood on the gold coast.

Yeah - they are still together..FINALLY

That's true. With Sam and his Olympic training, and Lawson with his magic and acting gigs, they will probably be too busy to muck around all the time.

Back