Skip to main content

Clawson

tommackay11
5 hours ago
Heading to dinner with the @bbau9 crew. Showing lots of love. Can't handle the cuteness of this. Wearing! @tommackay11: @Lowes@chardlocal: @target@lawsonreeves91: @pipinghot@catakakate: @bestandless #bbau

10831925_1509185069346040_1442419678_n.jpg

Y
To me Kate seemed to be like the second whitest woman in that house after Gemma. So to see Kate tanned looked weird.
she under stands that sun just ages you. Look at Skye. at 20 she is already looking leathery. I just want to yell at her to get out of the sun

It's possible to bet on Sportsbet on Cat and Lawson kissing in the finale. Very tempted to bet but not sure if it will happen.

It's possible to bet on Sportsbet on Cat and Lawson kissing in the finale. Very tempted to bet but not sure if it will happen.
HAHA I saw this too.

I thew some money towards Lisa and Jake kissing because of their newly confirmed relationship status - BB would definitely want a piece of this for their finale lol

It seems they are going out of their way NOT to have any photos together. Perhaps its due to too many negative comments..not sure. Does anyone know if they are an actual couple? Surely someone has seen them out and about!! Would love to know if they are rooming together at hotel.

It seems they are going out of their way NOT to have any photos together. Perhaps its due to too many negative comments..not sure. Does anyone know if they are an actual couple? Surely someone has seen them out and about!! Would love to know if they are rooming together at hotel.
I am still surprised that there are no couple pics at least from others. I think they are together in that they are out doing things together like the mall above. They may have been advised no PDA but also they never were really into that anyway, at least in front of other people that we saw

HAHA I saw this too.

I thew some money towards Lisa and Jake kissing because of their newly confirmed relationship status - BB would definitely want a piece of this for their finale lol
I am certain that will not happen. The best we may get is an update question from Sonia. Here is my predicted answer: we are taking things slow in the real world and we are not a couple

HAHA I saw this too.

Sam and Sandra said they would pash at the Finale if Ryan wins. Is that a bet?

Back