Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Murray - Voice Artist

A Diary Room entry is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get.

We know in 2014 we got a Big Brother that would allow the rules to be broken, attempt humour & join in the conversation plus exhibit emotions.

Would never happen on Peter Abbott's watch

And who can forget in later years:

"You're not being clear with your nominations"

and

" your microphone THAT's A FIVE THOUSAND DOLLAR FINE"

We know in 2014 we got a Big Brother that would allow the rules to be broken, attempt humour & join in the conversation plus exhibit emotions.

Would never happen on Peter Abbott's watch

And who can forget in later years:

"You're not being clear with your nominations"

and

" your microphone THAT's A FIVE THOUSAND DOLLAR FINE"
Yes I like when BB would dole out punishments for cursing. We might have seen more of Ryan at least in the penalty box

sbramham
2 hours ago
A celebratory cup of tea for our boy Ryan! Surviving the bejesus out of this! #BBAU @sandyjanenixon #ryanbbau

10809574_872157782803812_1987808458_n.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1416924379][/DOUBLEPOST]tommackay11
5 hours ago
Heading to dinner with the @bbau9 crew. Showing lots of love. Can't handle the cuteness of this. Wearing! @tommackay11: @Lowes@chardlocal: @target@lawsonreeves91: @pipinghot@catakakate: @bestandless #bbau

10831925_1509185069346040_1442419678_n.jpg
Lawson has his cranky face on

We're getting a nor'easter with 6 to 12 inches of snow tomorrow. Maybe they just picked the wrong continent for the Storm.
Getting hit here with a strong Easterly atm, so I know it will be a warm day tomorrow. Living in a Scarp, I can tell the weather by that damn wind!

Hope you will be safe over there - Go get ya Turkey early :)

Sandra and her Inner Goddess should have been #1.

:inlove:
If only her inner goddess had a higher tolerance for living with the me, me, me's of the house :) I woulda loved to have seen a top two with Sandy and Penny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back