Skip to main content

Clawson

I can't wait to see how this Clawson thing plays out on SM after the show.

Cat is from Melbourne and Lawson from WA.... If they stay together after the show will they do the long distance thing or will Lawson move to Melbourne.... He might be able to get some gigs there doing magic.

Maybe Cat will move to Perth? From the behaviour I've seen from her this week I would not be surprised if she did that.

But also Lawson is an actor, and wouldn't there be more acting oppurtunities in Melourne compared in Perth?

Cat's voice sounds very different compared to her sister who was interviewed on radio this morning.

Maybe Cat will move to Perth? From the behaviour I've seen this week from her I would not be surprised if she did that.

Cat's voice sounds very different compared to her sister who was interviewed on radio this morning.

Hmmm I would think that Cat would want to get Lawson away from Candice and his family. Makes sense if this theory about Cat being a crazy stage 5 clinger is true.... Isolate Lawson in a new city, where his family is not just around the corner.

Hmmm I would think that Cat would want to get Lawson away from Candice and his family. Makes sense if this theory about Cat being a crazy stage 5 clinger is true.... Isolate Lawson in a new city, where his family is not just around the corner.

But would Lawson agree to move to Melbourne? Because he has always been close to his sister and brothers.

CatDog still deny that what they have is a relationship.

It's a full-on emotional and physical relationship.

They still look at themselves as "just friends" and refuse to take any responsibility for their poor choices. GTFO!!!

My prediction is that this "relationship" will combust pretty rapidly and he won't end up with either Candice or Cat.

Candice should thank her lucky stars really. I'd rather be forever alone, than with someone who cheats on me.

Do you think Cat will give up on Lawson that easily?

She's done all right so far, but the tricky part for Cat will be when she and Lawson get out into the real world and away from the Big Brother house.

I suspect that Lawson's family might have a intervention planned for him, cat has an uphill battle ahead of her, if she really wants to keep Lawson.

My prediction is that this "relationship" will combust pretty rapidly and he won't end up with either Candice or Cat.

Candice should thank her lucky stars really. I'd rather be forever alone, than with someone who cheats on me.

I really need to see this combustion play out somehow..... Hopefully one of these 2 or both love outlining their lives on SM.

CatDog still deny that what they have is a relationship.

It's a full-on emotional and physical relationship.

They still look at themselves as "just friends" and refuse to take any responsibility for their poor choices. GTFO!!!

That's because a tiny part of them still thinks they have a crazy chance of winning.

Who do you think will cope better with the inevitable backlash when they go back into the real world? Lawson, or Cat?
Cat seems to have some idea that the two of them will face the shit together.
I doubt that, I reckon Lawson will run a mile from her in the real world, and his family will step in to keep him away from her.

I will seriously LOL if they full on make-out again tonight and then runs to the diary room again and cries. And you know what's funny, Lawson is well aware that he acts like an idiot when he drinks alcohol, yet continues to do it knowing the consequences that arise when he does. He isn't being pressured, he chooses to be in this position. That's what annoys me, the fact that people like Aisha act like he's so helpless when he gets himself into these situations in the first place.

I will seriously LOL if they full on make-out again tonight and then runs to the diary room again and cries. And you know what's funny, Lawson is well aware that he acts like an idiot when he drinks alcohol, yet continues to do it knowing the consequences that arise when he does. He isn't being pressured, he chooses to be in this position. That's what annoys me, the fact that people like Aisha act like he's so helpless when he gets himself into these situations in the first place.

I'm hoping for another Clawson Sanctuary session.

The shame is we won't see it until Monday night - bloody Channel 9.
Assuming of course Big Brother throws any party for them tonight!

If one of the new 4 was Candice, the Channel 9 promotions department would have leaked it already.
Let's hope the 4 new people have some personalities, and one of them is a Justynn like shit stirrer.
Marina and Leo are extremely dull.

In this weeks OK! Magazine they interviewed Lawson's friend who said he's going to get a hammering when he is out and he only thinks the kiss happened because Lawson was drunk and he claims Lawson has never cheated before.

In this weeks OK! Magazine they interviewed Lawson's friend who said he's going to get a hammering when he is out and he only thinks the kiss happened because Lawson was drunk and he claims Lawson has never cheated before.

Lawson didn't look that regretful on the hamster wheel the morning after the bedroom kiss.

Back