Skip to main content

Civilian Big brother UK 2018

True. Lewis has also just done a Instagram live video where he revealed that he got kicked out because he did a Hitler impersonation.
How is that a slip of the tongue then? And really insensitive considering Tomaz is from Poland

How is that a slip of the tongue then? And really insensitive considering Tomaz is from Poland

It looks it was initially a slip of the tongue but he took it further which was why he was kicked out.

I found this online:

In a new interview with The Sun, Flanagan claimed he was called to the Diary Room and told he'd be ejected shortly after he'd tried making light of a garbled sentence with a reference to the Nazi leader.

"I was talking to Cameron about getting him some outfits and I said the word 'Auschwitz' instead of outfits by mistake," he said.

"It was a slip of the tongue and then I tried to mock Hitler and did an impression of him saying: 'Kill the Jews.'

"It was an impression not a statement of my beliefs at all — and has come out completely wrong and I'm devastated. I am not anti-Semitic, I am agnostic. I love all people. It was a misguided comment that came out wrong."

However, Flanagan insisted that he was "not ashamed" of his behaviour because it was "it was an impression of Hitler" rather than actual reflection of his beliefs.

"It has cost me," he admitted. "I lost out on the best part of my experience. I apologise wholeheartedly and want to move on with my life. I'm trying my best to be a good man.

"I went in to Big Brother to be myself and part of that is I'm not perfect — I'm far from it and I made a mistake and that's all it was and all I can do now is apologise."

Why do women scream so much? Because they can?? I swear, the scream of a woman will be the death of me. Zoe screamed so loud and so much, in the end she got confused and became scared of her own screaming! Women. Weird, weird, weird. ...Stop it! I am not a sexist or misogynist, I am a realist! :p

Snowflake Cameron's performance was practically just going through the motions. Everybody knew what would make him scared: EVERYTHING!

Cian seemed to be having a good time, which is not surprising, since in his part of the world some weird creatures in the woods apparently really exist, so he would be well acquainted with them.
Again, triggerhappy censors, I am NOT being a racist, it is actually what I saw in a documentary. So put the scissors away!

Once again the delectable Sian shone like a bright light. Nothing scared her. Cool as a cucumber she went about her business. If I had to spend an hour or a week with one of the remaining HMs, it would be Sian... is that so obvious?
Akeem comes a close second, but he just doesn't have Sian's looks. So...

What is it with Brooke and her thongs/g-strings? They don't look good on her, her ass is too flat. My guess is the camera operator is a lonely internet troll who's never seen a bare ass before and just can't get enough of it.. Kids...

The Zombies have hardly left when Brooke and Snowflake Cameron speculate on who is going to win... AGAIN!

So with the annual crying task and screaming task out of the way, what remains is the vomiting task. I've heard rumours though that it has been cancelled this time because the producers fear, that Zoe might steal and take off with the fish guts and heads to sell on the black market, where she apparently has built up quite a clientele over the years.
These rumours have a ring of truth to it though. We all know how money-greedy she is and that she is prepared to do anything for a buck.

Sian must win! Sian must win! Sian must win! Sian must win! Sian must win! Sian must win!

It looks it was initially a slip of the tongue but he took it further which was why he was kicked out.

"It was a slip of the tongue and then I tried to mock Hitler and did an impression of him saying: 'Kill the Jews.'

"It was an impression not a statement of my beliefs at all — and has come out completely wrong and I'm devastated. I am not anti-Semitic, I am agnostic. I love all people. It was a misguided comment that came out wrong."

However, Flanagan insisted that he was "not ashamed" of his behaviour because it was "it was an impression of Hitler" rather than actual reflection of his beliefs.

"It has cost me," he admitted. "I lost out on the best part of my experience. I apologise wholeheartedly and want to move on with my life. I'm trying my best to be a good man.

"I went in to Big Brother to be myself and part of that is I'm not perfect — I'm far from it and I made a mistake and that's all it was and all I can do now is apologise."

What a moron! You don't "mock" Hitler by impersonating him.
And what does being agnostic have to do with 'not being anti-Semitic'? I know some agnostics who actually hate atheists. Yes, try get your head around that one.

Motormouth is a confused maniac. His words tell us exactly what he thinks, even on a subconscious level.

Guilty as charged! Life in prison with hard labour and hospital food!

Okay Nikki Graham going in has just given them outside info.....and basically showed everyone there that Cameron will win.

Okay Nikki Graham going in has just given them outside info.....and basically showed everyone there that Cameron will win.

That sucks that she did that. But Cameron is pretty much guranteed to win now as all of Lewis F's fans and Tomasz's fans as well as his own fans will vote for him to win. It's between him and Akeem, the others don't stand a chance.

"There are two kinds of people in this world. There are those who think that BB is a better place with Nikki Grahame in it, and there are those who don't"

I belong to the latter category.

There isn't much else to say except that she grates on my nerves like a dentist's drill in a cavity.

Zoe was starstruck. It was the biggest moment in her life, she will tell her grandchildren about it and carry those happy memories into her grave.

Did the HMs really believe anything Nikki Grahame the mayhem said?

I would like to see her again once... but only once. When she and her new lover-boy snowflake Cameron meet outside and go out on the town.
Two skeletons braving the flavours of Soho. They should wear lead-vests to keep them safely on the ground.

Oh, and there are the children Snowflake so badly wants - will they have children together?
The gods must be crazy!

Sian must win! Sian must win! Sian must win! Sian must win! Sian must win! Sian must win!

Well that was kind of expected Brooke and then Sian went.....would much have prefered Zoe to go

I'm gobsmacked that Zoe is still in there. Oh well.

How much does Akeem want to win this thing, he gets so stressed on eviction night.

Sian what a girl, love you Sian even though I'm not keen on the tatts.

I'm gobsmacked that Zoe is still in there. Oh well.

How much does Akeem want to win this thing, he gets so stressed on eviction night.

Sian what a girl, love you Sian even though I'm not keen on the tatts.
You can see he really wants to win,I would prefer that to Cameron winning..all he has done is moan,complain and sulk

Nothing wrong with wanting to win £100k. Always hated in BBUK how wanting to win or "playing the game" is perceived as a bad thing.

Anyway, come Monday we can pretend the last 8 years didn't happen.

The end of the world as we know it

Sound dramatic? Well, it is.

Imagine a situation where all the nice, able and beautiful women have been voted out and eliminated because of a rating system that we apply with our smart phones - and we are left with one single female on the planet to reproduce with... and that female is the unsightly slob Zoe.
In such a scenario, I can't imagine any of the left over real men to want to reproduce with the Fishmonger... I just can't. And there you have it, the end of the human race.

And if you think this is all a bit far fetched, I advice you to check out "Nosedive" in the "Black Mirror" anthology. It's not crazy stuff, it really is creeping up on us.

https://www.buzz.ie/movies-tv/black-mirrors-nosedive-episode-may-predicted-future-china-276961

So, because we humans have been cursed with general blindness to the truth and irrational, idiotic behaviour, we have actually voted ourselves into oblivion.

Brooke during the eviction looked like a roller blade girl from the seventies scooting down Sunset Boulevard... or a cage fighter.
As I have been saying all along, she is a very confused individual. She really thinks that her philosophical wisdom has improved the life of the HMs. Her biggest problem was and still is her inability to commit to her sexual identity.
Despite all of her shortcomings, I would have preferred for her to be the winner or runner up than the unpalatable Zoe.

But the worst part of eviction night was of course the dumping of the only bright shining light in the house: Sian.
Nothing could rattle her. She kept calm in a house full of ego driven lunatics. Most of the others thought she was aloof and unapproachable, when in reality she was a pillar of strength that anybody could have gone to and confide in, without the fear of getting stabbed in the back.

Her post-eviction interview with The Willis was pleasant to watch. There were some baying dogs in the crowd who, out of envy had to vent their frustration... we know who they were: Feminists, the type of feminists who hate anything feminine, especially a good looking woman... and a smattering of pimple-faced SoyBoys. It is frightening to see what a huge impact their misguided 'opinions' have.

Surprisingly, The Willis didn't even attempt to drag Sian down into the mud as she usually does with the good looking girls. To her credit, she must have sensed that she'd met her match, that there was no 'dragging down' to be done and if she even tried, she'd just look foolish.

I feel compelled to once again comment on the Noah's Arc on top of her head and her outfit.
That coat thing she is wearing, what is it supposed to mean? Half Gestapo Officer and half Chairman Mao... truly perplexing.

Looking beyond

So know we are stuck with Zoe who, with her garish, amateurish make-up and that fringe frock she's wearing looks like a cheap street hooker.

I can't see long suffering Akeem winning at this late stage nor can I see Cian be among the top two. He'll have to share the gay vote with newly recruited poster boy Cameron. Never mind, it'll give him another two days to put his teeth to the test and see just how short he can chew off his fingernails. Does he do his toes as well? Hm... they never show such parts...

It seems inevitable now that Snowflake Cameron and Fishmonger Zoe will be the top two. If Zoe wins, I will move to another planet... to a friendly class M planet in the Delta Quadrant.

So this is now our only chance of survival as the human race:

azoe.JPG

...we are doomed.

A final glimpse at "The Willis" - this is one is for @adsyj

awillis.JPG

I have good news for Willis Lovers!

It has just been revealed that Android Willis has been leading a double-life!
She has been the well known screechy voice of one Bernadette Wolowitz for the past six years or so!!

a754-1532336916.jpg

I should have known lol

That was one of your best @Dystopia. hehe. Very good.

How is that bathrobe of Zoes, oh god how that must stink. Thank god Sian washed it.

I guess it will be Cameron. Somebody pointed me to his youtube channel and I'm really wondering if young Cameron is not about to pull off one of the greatest scams ever. Certainly a different human on his youtube to to what we have seen in the house. If it all is an act then God i want him to win so badly. That would be the best thing ever.

Cian nice enough bloke, bit of a creeper and his head is to big for his body. I dont want him to win.
Zoe I mean she could probably use the dough, she doesnt seem the type to drink and drug it all away, so as annoying as she is I got no problem.
Akeem I quite like him, he sometimes annoys me with his intense desire to win and I dont think its about the money either, I think he sees himself leveraging into some type of TV career. I dont mind him winning.

Cameron I'm not sure that coming out is a good enough reason to win and apart from that what did he do. whinge whine and get paranoid with shithead Lewis, call people snakes in the grass, say oh for fucks sake then in the final episodes tell everyone how much he loved them. I want him to win only because I'm hoping its all been an act. That would be epic.

Anyway not long to go I shall miss this show.

I will always stalk Emma on Instagram I just love her. I just need her to harden up a bit for the last show and not cover whatever beautiful outfit she is wearing with un ugly coat. I'm with you @Dystopia on this one. Get it off girl, let the world see the beauty of Emma, bugger the cold you will warm up later.

Lots a lovin' and btw, ANAMELIA rules!!

For those of you who want to relive some of the 'friction' in the house.

That was one of your best @Dystopia. hehe. Very good.

I will always stalk Emma on Instagram I just love her. I just need her to harden up a bit for the last show and not cover whatever beautiful outfit she is wearing with un ugly coat. I'm with you @Dystopia on this one. Get it off girl, let the world see the beauty of Emma, bugger the cold you will warm up later.

You made me blush now, @adsyj - I guess you want something in return, such as... hm... a stowaway place for The Willis on my ship?

Think twice! They have much more recent models where we are going to. The Willis will be nothing but dead weight :p

Big Brother only got 685k for the final. It was Big Brother's least watched final by far, down 300,000 viewers on last year and down 800,000 on 2016. Overall, Big Brother averaged around 700,000 viewers based on overnight figures this year - down around 100,000 on 2017 - it's least watched series ever. Can't see it coming back for a long time based on those ratings.

Big Brother only got 685k for the final. It was Big Brother's least watched final by far, down 300,000 viewers on last year and down 800,000 on 2016. Overall, Big Brother averaged around 700,000 viewers based on overnight figures this year - down around 100,000 on 2017 - it's least watched series ever. Can't see it coming back for a long time based on those ratings.

I saw a lot of people say they switched off when Cameron won,they don't feel he deserved it as all he did was whinge and moan and coming out was a not a good reason for him to win,plus a lot of people just recently have seen the real Cameron on his youtube video's.

I would have prefered Akeem to win,but at least with the show being cancelled we dont have to be subjected to Cameron being on every bots episode and no more Tomaz..thank goodness (Rylan sure did force him down our throats since he was evicted)

I saw a lot of people say they switched off when Cameron won,they don't feel he deserved it as all he did was whinge and moan and coming out was a not a good reason for him to win,plus a lot of people just recently have seen the real Cameron on his youtube video's.

I would have prefered Akeem to win,but at least with the show being cancelled we dont have to be subjected to Cameron being on every bots episode and no more Tomaz..thank goodness (Rylan sure did force him down our throats since he was evicted)

To be fair Cameron was only 15 when he made those Youtube videos. People can change a lot in 4 years. I am sure we have all said and done a lot of stupid things at that age. I feel that Cameron deserved it because he was the most entertaining to me out of the 4 in the final. Akeem winning possibly the last ever series of BB just for being 'nice' would have been the worst.

Back