Skip to main content

Civilian Big brother UK 2018

What can I say.

Cameron didn't want the cabbage.
Cameron didn't want the bread.
Cameron doesn't want the porridge.

Man up you moron, don't be such a pussy!
Haha yeah
Can you believe he is 18, dude has got the world at his feet and he is such a pussy. Having pyscho Lewis as a mate is not helping him.

However tonight is about Hussein. The truth comes out or was he acting. The little weed over compensates for being bullied at school, the whole king thing is an act. Anyway boo hoo you little twerp.

I give him a little sympathy for falling and love with a chick with big boobs. We have all done it. The problem is Hussein dude you have to know your market and Isabella is way out of your league. Never going to happen dude. Save yourself the pain dude adjust your aim.

That was it wasnt it really. Lewis whinge whine whinge, business as usual. Cameron "oh for fucks sake" "oh they are taking the piss now" blah blah blah same shit everyday.

Oh friggin Tomaz grossed me out creeping on Akeem and earlier explaining how he can only have sex lying on his guts. He is gross.

Look I have to admit I'm losing a bit of interest, which i dont like. Hoping the show ramps up and finishes with a big bang but personally I'm finding the Lewis. Cameron, Hussein daily whinge fest a bit tedious.

If the Fast Forward results in something so predictable production will have failed... I’d rather see Sîan go...

It seems like the second eviction will be voted on by the housemates. If so I see Hussain going in the first eviction and Tomasz in the second.

It seems like the second eviction will be voted on by the housemates. If so I see Hussain going in the first eviction and Tomasz in the second.

I doubt it... If anything it will be a flash vote... They'll cut to an ad break and the public will vote via the app... If the housemates were voting they'd use a different format...

After watching another night of Hussein's dramafest... Me waiting for yet another long winded ignorant anti-Lewis rant from @Dystopia...

1489556795_eating-popcorn.gif

He wasn't wrong about Lewis. Both him and Lewis should leave Friday night.

I disagree... I don’t think Lewis did anything wrong in letting Zoe step up to the instigator...

As for Lewis leaving... I think he deserves at least one more round before he’s out...

I hate that little pip squeak Hussain and I'm sorry to say @Kingston but he was 100% right about Lewis being a coward.

Lewis runs around and talks to everyone about Hussain but is too cowardly to face him. Should be expected though he did exactly the same with the other Lewis, yapped his mouth to everyone except the bloke he had the problem with. I reckon that fact might just save Hussain for just a moment. Both of them are twats but nobody likes people like Lewis. You got a problem with someone tell them. He is a turd.

Hussain and his little broken heart is just as pathetic, so as long as they both go ASAP I will be happy.

That was a nice text book BB fight I enjoyed that, Zoe from Benefits Street showed she still got some hood rat in her and was going to get physical for sure. She would of hurt little Hussain too.

Get both those pathetic excuses for men out.

Sian, baby dont I love you. You are the hottest chick there so thats all that counts. Sian to win.

I hate that little pip squeak Hussain and I'm sorry to say @Kingston but he was 100% right about Lewis being a coward.

Lewis runs around and talks to everyone about Hussain but is too cowardly to face him. Should be expected though he did exactly the same with the other Lewis, yapped his mouth to everyone except the bloke he had the problem with. I reckon that fact might just save Hussain for just a moment. Both of them are twats but nobody likes people like Lewis. You got a problem with someone tell them. He is a turd.

Hussain and his little broken heart is just as pathetic, so as long as they both go ASAP I will be happy.

That was a nice text book BB fight I enjoyed that, Zoe from Benefits Street showed she still got some hood rat in her and was going to get physical for sure. She would of hurt little Hussain too.

Get both those pathetic excuses for men out.

Sian, baby dont I love you. You are the hottest chick there so thats all that counts. Sian to win.

Yes!!! Get both of them out Friday. Akeem for the win

So we got the predictable double eviction like I said. Boring. Watch the final five be Lewis, Cameron, Zoe, Cian, Akeem.

Hussain's performance over the last couple of days has been abysmal. There is no excuse other than maybe... he's still very young.
This was surely his death knell.
The consequences if he gets evicted will be far reaching as it will be impossible to get rid of both, Tomasz and Motormouth.
Looking at least at one of their communal character traits - Hussain is more honest than the evil twins, Tomasz and possibly Cian. He also does listen to reason in the end, which we never see from either of the evil twins.

Motormouth will NOT accept an apology first time. When he finally does, he won't even listen to the apology... he has his own idea what the other should be saying. Now THIS is arrogance. Yet I hear him accusing Hussain of arrogance.

Zoe looks as unsavoury as Tomasz. Makes my skin crawl. She knows everything that's going on in the house. Now, after weeks of 'collecting data', she figured it would be appropriate to stage a big performance, because that's what it was.
She saw an opening, Hussain, due to his arguing with the garden smokers was vulnerable and she struck like lightning.
So her excuse was that she was defending a friend. I see. You are not very bright, are you.

Now Brooke seems to be losing the plot more and more, desperately making amends with and hanging on to those she thinks will carry her through. She too is a bit too confused to make me like her. Her looks, well, they are negotiable.

The lookers are Isabella and Sian. According to what Sian said in the DR, she doesn't get involved much because she doesn't like to talk about "emotional" things ( I think she said). I can understand that. Most of the others talk about nothing but noms and who hates whom etc. - and perhaps what bad things have happened to them in the past and what their sexual practices and fantasies are. This would drive me nuts, when there are so many other topics we could talk about.
So yes, I can feel for her, she is certainly not aloof.

The one that impresses me more and more is Isabella. Even when she gets frustrated, she never gets nasty. She has self control and shows respect as much as that is possible in the midst of crazies.
Compare that too Zoe.
Nuff said.

Mod Edit: Don't waste the internet

Last edited by a moderator:
The nominations for this week are pretty predictable: Tomasz, Brooke and Sian will be nominated by the public and Lewis and Akeem by the housemates.

What a farce!

Lewis was as good as gone yet, the producers with their endless twists and turns have managed to keep him in and instead get rid of the two 'intruders' Hussain and Isabella.
So everything is going to plan it seems.

The 'speed nomination' caught the inmates off guard, but that was the intention. Not having to give a reason why they nominated which HM made it extremely easy to get rid of Isabella.
It's obvious that most of them bore grudges against her, either because of her looks or the fact that she was a late-comer, or both. Those two reasons would have made it harder to nominate her and some HMs might have thought twice, thus quite possibly prolonging her stay in the house.
Slob Zoe's nom was a good example. At the end, she almost apologetically chose Isabella as her second nom, pretending it was a difficult choice. BULLSHIT! She'd been waiting for an opportunity to nom Isabella ever since she walked through the door.

So now we are stuck with both evil twins and the slobs Zoe and Tomasz to the very end. There is no doubt in my mind, and I can't help but think that this is exactly what the producers had been gunning for for a while.
Imagine, the three most 'controversial' contestants and the beloved fishmonger's wife Zoe in a 'play-off' at the end.
Lot's of voting? Lots of money?

Hussain may regret the last couple of weeks for sometime. Outside of the king act he might even be a nice guy. Horrible to tactics to win the game. I cant believe he had all that time to think how he was going to be and he came up with "i'm going to be a dickhead" See ya kid, learn from it.

Lewis is going to be simply unbearable. Stupid BB.

Isabella a real shame she got booted like that.

Shian to win, she is the last normal person left in there.

Back