Skip to main content

Civilian Big brother UK 2018

Gotta say I hope the public vote for Hussein this week and not Lewis... I think Lewis has proven that he can be more than just a twat... The fight he instigated tonight with Isabella kind of solidified the fact that he's just a poor reproduction of Lewis G... Since his arrival things have become extremely toxic in the house and I think they will only be worse if he stays...

To me it's Lewis and Cameron that are bringing down the mood of the house. It has become the Lewis and Cameron show and I am ready to see both of them go. Hope it's not a predictable eviction of Hussain and Isabella on Friday.

Is it not a double eviction on Friday, did I hear that or am I imagining it?.

Double would be perfect , Lewis and Hussein

To me it's Lewis and Cameron that are bringing down the mood of the house. It has become the Lewis and Cameron show and I am ready to see both of them go. Hope it's not a predictable eviction of Hussain and Isabella on Friday.

Lewis was on an upward tragetory prior to Hussein coming in to antagonize him and leverage his knowledge of the outside world...

Is it not a double eviction on Friday, did I hear that or am I imagining it?.

Double would be perfect , Lewis and Hussein

It is. One person will go on Friday. Then straight after that the housemates will nominate again, compete in a game changer and then the second person will be evicted.

As revealed on today's BOTS there is a new public poll running at the moment where the audience will decide whether it's the vote to evict or vote to save system that will be used for Fridays eviction. Whichever one is picked will stay as the system for the rest of the series. Hopefully the public choose vote to save.

Bloody a hell I have just seen Hussein pick a fight with Isabella.

Get him out, pathetic jealous little turd. Poor Isabella.

What about how pathetic Cameron is> "Fucking snakes in this I fuming blah blaH" Hey listen you grumpy little prick, it was you talking nominations, it was you misbehaving with Lewis. Hopefully the apples turn up and someone grabs onme a shoves it down his scrawny whinging neck. Jesus what a fuckwit this kid is.

I hate it when I'm angry after watching the show.

What about how pathetic Cameron is> "Fucking snakes in this I fuming blah blaH" Hey listen you grumpy little prick, it was you talking nominations, it was you misbehaving with Lewis. Hopefully the apples turn up and someone grabs onme a shoves it down his scrawny whinging neck. Jesus what a fuckwit this kid is.

It feels like BB is trying to save Lewis by hoping the public chooses the vote to save system in this new public poll.

What can I say.

Cameron didn't want the cabbage.
Cameron didn't want the bread.
Cameron doesn't want the porridge.

Man up you moron, don't be such a pussy!

Isabella is wondering who might have nominated her, as are Akeem and Hussein. They seem to be oblivious to the fact that less attractive girls HATE those who outshine them.
Yep, that's reason enough, envy.

So Isabella gets clobbered by BB for a minor infringement that affected no one, while the evil twins get away with murder.

It's not a good idea to talk about food when you think you're hungry.
And it's flex-i-tarian, not flex-a-tarian Motormouth!

It's good to see Akeem and Hussain on good terms. They should stick together. Both have been nothing but loathed by most of the others, simply because they pose a threat to their own survival.

Hussain is right in saying that Lewis doesn't give a fuck about Isabella. If only she could see it. But... she seems smitten.

Sights to behold:

aza.JPG

cian2.JPG

azoe.JPG

ooops, damn gremlins :p

Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! ! ! ! !

Leave Hussain alone, or I'll come after your Android Willis 2.0 👜 (These emojis are hopeless)

GET LEWIS OUT GET LEWIS OUT GET LEWIS OUT
Please BB no more of this weirdo I am so sick of everything about him, there is nothing I enjoy about him on the show. I'm going to use the H word. I hate him. I'm done.

Cameron I'm up and down on, get him away from Lewis and all this everybody is after us crap and his grumpiness might offer some entertainment.

Zoe is also annoying me. Tomasz Blah

Noone else in the house apparently ever says or does anything worthy of camera time so three days of Lewis paranoia about who nominated him and hopefully he will go Friday.
I am over Cameron...he acted like a spoiled brat this last episode,it's also his fault that they were punished.

I am over Cameron...he acted like a spoiled brat this last episode,it's also his fault that they were punished.

Wish he could go in the double eviction. Don't know why the public like him so much, surely it can't be just for his coming out moment.

Wish he could go in the double eviction. Don't know why the public like him so much, surely it can't be just for his coming out moment.

The only thing he has going for him is that he’s a lesser evil... If his attitude doesn’t change the public will turn as the number dwindle...

The only thing he has going for him is that he’s a lesser evil... If his attitude doesn’t change the public will turn as the number dwindle...

I don't think his attitude will change this late in the game. But it would be interesting to see how he is if Lewis goes as I believe being around him is turning Cameron more and more negative. He reminds me of an old man who's fed up with everything.

I don't think his attitude will change this late in the game. But it would be interesting to see how he is if Lewis goes as I believe being around him is turning Cameron more and more negative. He reminds me of an old man who's fed up with everything.

As I said before like attracts like... Going in Cameron said he was 18 going on 40... He just lucky there is also another grumpy old man he can bitch with...

Have I mentioned how much I love how BB isn't taking crap from the HM's? I also love how BB didn't just cave and made them earn back their luxury items...

Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! Lewis must go! ! ! ! !

Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU! Dystopia STFU!!!!!!!!!

Back