Skip to main content

Civilian Big brother UK 2018

Hopefully they give Akeem a bad edit this week... I think the public are warming to Lewis especially after he’s played such a major role in Cameron’s coming out...

I think Kenealey will go this week unless she wins the game changer and saves herself again. This is the second week in a row she has been nominated by the public and the public will be more likely to evict her over Akeem and Lewis.

Hussein is just your run of the mill wanker, annoying for sure but you actually laugh at him because he is gone first time he is up.

On the other hand Lewis, good god almighty is this prick a pain in the arse. His yelling in the diary room about being targetted and his inner peace and I want to leave blah blah. Seriously fuck right off because you are ruining my experience in the house. I cannot stand him.

I like all of the girls, I've actually warmed to Cameron his grumpiness amuses me more than annoys me now. He is only 18 and is like an old man sitting on his porch shooing the kids off his lawn, God knows what he will be like when he is 40. Still not totally convinced that he is 100% genuine but I'm enjoying his contribution.

I also like Cian, he is very funny but also i think a very decent bloke. He could win.

Tomaz, I dont know he neither annoys me or gets me excited, I'm used to him now I wouldnt pick him for a winner though.

Just get rid of that 80's boy band wannabe Hussein preferably with paranoid Lewis and let the rest of them fight it out.

Hussein is just your run of the mill wanker, annoying for sure but you actually laugh at him because he is gone first time he is up.

On the other hand Lewis, good god almighty is this prick a pain in the arse. His yelling in the diary room about being targetted and his inner peace and I want to leave blah blah. Seriously fuck right off because you are ruining my experience in the house. I cannot stand him.

I like all of the girls, I've actually warmed to Cameron his grumpiness amuses me more than annoys me now. He is only 18 and is like an old man sitting on his porch shooing the kids off his lawn, God knows what he will be like when he is 40. Still not totally convinced that he is 100% genuine but I'm enjoying his contribution.

I also like Cian, he is very funny but also i think a very decent bloke. He could win.

Tomaz, I dont know he neither annoys me or gets me excited, I'm used to him now I wouldnt pick him for a winner though.

Just get rid of that 80's boy band wannabe Hussein preferably with paranoid Lewis and let the rest of them fight it out.

Hussein I’m starting to feel is a bit of an act... I mean he’s a physiotherapist so there has to be some sort of element of compassion in him that he’s not showing... Personally I think he’s leveraging the fact that he knows where all the other housemates stand and created a character around that...

Lewis is starting to grow on me... I’m starting to see more of his personality show through and some pretty redeeming qualities in him... I also think he adds more to the house than someone like Akeem...

The only thing I can say about Cameron is that I think the other HM’s assement of him is wrong... I think the reason he’s so close to Lewis is due to the fact that like attracts like... Even though Cameron is only 18 he’s pretty confident in his feelings and opinions and I doubt that Lewis has any real influence over him...

Cian... I’m almost at the point where I want to see the back of him... IMO he’s been trying to force his way in to the spotlight... He kind of turned the entire saga with Cameron about him... I was also turned off by the way he latched on the Isabella imeadiately upon here entry in to the house...

As much as I like Tomasz I agree with you... I don’t think he can win due to how polarized the public are on him... People either love him or hate him and I doubt that will change as the series progresses...

The girls... While I like them for the most part I’m not a huge fan of Sian as I feel like she’s only ever around when there’s bitching to be had... Kenealey I neither love nor hate... I don’t really think she’s offered much or has anything to offer outside of what we’ve already seen...

If it were up to me I’d evict Akeem this week... He really only exists as a foil to Tomasz... He’s blande, rarely if ever offers an opinion, and I really have no reason to what to fight to keep him... If he survives the public vote it’s only because it’s a vote to evict not save...

Tomasz completely missed his mark today in calling out Akeem... He called Akeem out on the withholding the truth from Issac but missed the point about Akeem coming clean AFTER nominations were over...

I am more and more impressed with Sian. She's got a pretty good head on her shoulders. There seems to be no clash between paranoia, hysteria and neurosis happening in her mind.

So Motormouth Lewis was talking nominations AGAIN (just before Brooke walked off). He just can't help himself. His mind must be such a battlefield. It is noteworthy that he was not called into the DR for this breach of the rules. Well done BB.

Cameron and Motormouth Lewis have so much in common. I'm beginning to wonder if they are sons of the same mother. Miserable, negative, bullying, attention seeking, playing the victim and sulking like little boys.
They both tend to walk out the door if they are about to be beaten in a shouting match. There is no doubt in my mind that they are mentally deranged.

New intelligence has just come to light

Hussain is an advanced Android with super powers who has been injected into the House to neutralise the malfunctioning prototypes Cameron and Lewis.

Both are older models who were incomplete upon their activation. They had not been equipped with certain essential subroutines such as humour and empathy. These omission were thought of as improving their efficiency, however, recent processed data of their behaviour has shown them to be a danger to themselves and anyone who comes into contact with them.

To complicate matters, Droid MM Lew had been implanted with a devastating virus which cannot be eliminated by itself. This virus attacks the brain and destroys all subroutines that make the Droids human-like, and disables individual thought processes, rendering the victims simple drones and in a group, a WMD.
They cannot be repaired, their matrices cannot be adjusted - deactivation and deletion must be affected A.S.A.P.

One big difference between Hussain and the other Droids is that he does not need to regenerate to continue functioning. Instead, he runs on a recently developed powerful battery, which it is hoped will last until his mission is accomplished.

Lol, he's also shooing off imaginary killer bees.
I want him gone though. I can't handle the way he keeps externalising his eternal misery. I'm beginning to think I'm autistic, his ranting and Motormouth Lewis' whining and snarling hurt my ears and I break out in hives.

[QUOTE="Dystopia, post: 2406350, member: 30121"I'm beginning to think I'm autistic.[/QUOTE]

Explains a lot

Today's episode has made Lewis F and Cameron really bad and to be honest both are getting on my nerves. I am now hoping for a Zoe or Akeem win, just because everyone keeps attacking him and accusing him of being fake,

Reactions: Tee
I don't think I need to comment on Motormouth Lewis' outburst, it was there for all to see. He'd started needling Akeem during the task. What consequently happened in the tub came as no surprise. He talked himself into a frenzy and it would have ended bad had Akeem not stepped out and left.

(If he is actually bright enough and can think that far ahead, I'd say that he's trying with all his might to have the public see Akeem in a negative light, seeing that Akeem is up for eviction while he himself is immune for another week.)

His low point really came when he barked at Isabella. She was taken aback, as were some of the audience in the smoking area.
I sincerely hope that Isabella won't let herself get sucked back into the putrid mind games he plays. And true to form, Motormouth runs to the DR to justify his actions. Why anyone wouldn't want him evicted asap is a mystery.

The public, as usual, has misread the characters of the HMs. Out of Lewis, Cameron and Hakeem, Hakeem is the only thinker but I wouldn't have chosen him because his mind has already become clouded with all the provocation and nonsense he has to put up with, especially from silly little twerps like Lewis and Cameron.

The real thinkers are Hussain and Cian, that's on the men's side. Add to that Isabella and Sian on the women's side.
Zoe is like Tomasz, perched in their seats, ready to pounce on offal that is discarded and then make a meal of it. No thinking required.

I am impressed with Cian. Despite the alcohol and his multitasking brain, he has managed to see things as they are. A little emotion occasionally is healthy.

Ponder this:

Hussain is not afraid to take on Lewis and Cameron at the same time, whereas Lewis and Cameron work as a team against Hussain... and they're still losing.

Now who is the smart one?

I don't think I need to comment on Motormouth Lewis' outburst, it was there for all to see. He'd started needling Akeem during the task. What consequently happened in the tub came as no surprise. He talked himself into a frenzy and it would have ended bad had Akeem not stepped out and left.

(If he is actually bright enough and can think that far ahead, I'd say that he's trying with all his might to have the public see Akeem in a negative light, seeing that Akeem is up for eviction while he himself is immune for another week.)

His low point really came when he barked at Isabella. She was taken aback, as were some of the audience in the smoking area.
I sincerely hope that Isabella won't let herself get sucked back into the putrid mind games he plays. And true to form, Motormouth runs to the DR to justify his actions. Why anyone wouldn't want him evicted asap is a mystery.

The public, as usual, has misread the characters of the HMs. Out of Lewis, Cameron and Hakeem, Hakeem is the only thinker but I wouldn't have chosen him because his mind has already become clouded with all the provocation and nonsense he has to put up with, especially from silly little twerps like Lewis and Cameron.

The real thinkers are Hussain and Cian, that's on the men's side. Add to that Isabella and Sian on the women's side.
Zoe is like Tomasz, perched in their seats, ready to pounce on offal that is discarded and then make a meal of it. No thinking required.

I am impressed with Cian. Despite the alcohol and his multitasking brain, he has managed to see things as they are. A little emotion occasionally is healthy.

Ponder this:

Hussain is not afraid to take on Lewis and Cameron at the same time, whereas Lewis and Cameron work as a team against Hussain... and they're still losing.

Now who is the smart one?

I find it ironic that you refer to Lewis as a motormouth...

Not a fan of the way Emma explained the viewer nomination... Poor girl must have sat there thinking she was hated by the public when that was not the case at all... It’s not that Kenaley was targeted by the public... It’s that she failed to secure enough votes...

Reactions: Tee
Twist time:

In this weeks auction HM’s are able to bid for a special power... It is so powerful that all bids will be sealed and secret... BB says that going forward decisions will have greater consequences, allegences will become more important, and BigCoins will hold incredible value... It’s time to take the game to the next level... HM’s must decide if now is the right time to make thier move or leave fate in the hands of others...

Does nobody care about the straight white male under 45 demographic. Vote out all the hot chicks, its not fair. Thank god for the Queen Sian and long may she live and prosper in that house. I still have The Queen of Queens, Emma but once a week is just not enough. Emma is beautiful.

Anyway I'm just done with Lewis he is a full blown nut job and I've just watched the last two episodes back back of the Lewis show and it has done my head in. God nows how the bloke gets on in real life. I imagine he sits inside his home yelling that the neighbours are against him. Dude needs some help I think.

Tough on Kenealy she was just invisible behind Lewis, Cameron and Akeem.

Anyway please dont forget that I'm watching and I love beautiful girls please leave some in.

Does nobody care about the straight white male under 45 demographic. Vote out all the hot chicks, its not fair. Thank god for the Queen Sian and long may she live and prosper in that house. I still have The Queen of Queens, Emma but once a week is just not enough. Emma is beautiful.

Anyway I'm just done with Lewis he is a full blown nut job and I've just watched the last two episodes back back of the Lewis show and it has done my head in. God nows how the bloke gets on in real life. I imagine he sits inside his home yelling that the neighbours are against him. Dude needs some help I think.

Tough on Kenealy she was just invisible behind Lewis, Cameron and Akeem.

Anyway please dont forget that I'm watching and I love beautiful girls please leave some in.
Kenaly did say that he lectures and they all have to sit there and listen.Hope they leave in some gorgeous girls for you

I loved Kenealey on yesterday eviction and BOTS. I wish they had shown more of her personality on the daily shows as half the stuff shown on her best bits wasn't shown on TV. I think this is where a live stream might have come in handy as with so many storylines to follow you don't have time to show everything.

Back