Skip to main content

Civilian Big brother UK 2018

me too but he is just whining about it to everyone else instead of confronting her

What’s the point in confronting her about it? I mean she won’t listen and it’s just going to make things worse... She’s already said she thinks people are trying to “change” her...

"She's a fire that keeps on burning in this house and no-one has enough water to put it out."

Cian said that in reference to Anamelia. Not only is he spot on with his assessment, he also managed to express it almost poetically in one sentence.

Two days ago, I still thought that Anamelia would soon start crying about something to gather sympathy and support. It seems I underestimated her.
She put on a few great shows today, all it seems very calculated. Her story about the pizza bread with ants on it I can't help but think she made up completely.

Kenaley is turning out exactly the way I expected. She's managed to fly low so far but Anamelia is too hard for her to handle. Frustration and then desperation kick in and so we'll have a major eruption of shouting, finger in your face, crying and screaming sooner rather than later.

If you look at a picture of Kenaley without ever having met her, you know exactly who she is... or at least who or what she is trying to be. There are umpteen thousand of her crawling all over the known world.

Let's try a comparison. If you saw a picture of Akeem without ever having met him, you couldn't tell what kind of a person he might be. He could be a nice guy or he could be exactly the opposite.

So the girls have formed and alliance against the evil Queen, for now anyway, but should it come to a show down between the Queen and the hastily cobbled together alliance, I feel Anamelia will still be standing at the end... while most of her opponents lie on the battlefield, licking their wounds.

Lewis F. again. How can one make him to shut up??? He is pissed off with Anamelia because she is stronger than he and there is no turning back the clock and he knows it.
It's no surprise really. Lewis F's world is black and white, he is too inexperienced to have seen other colours, whereas Anamelia has a palette of colours at her disposal.

It will be interesting to see how the noms and eviction will turn out. So far, they've all behaved themselves. This will change after the eviction.

Having watched today's episode, Lewis G's singling out of Amelia and the way which he does it is verging on bullying. It was funny at first but now it's like give it a rest.

Having watched today's episode, Lewis G's singling out of Amelia and the way which he does it is verging on bullying. It was funny at first but now it's like give it a rest.

Are we watching the same show? The only thing Lewis G is doing is trying to do is stir the pot... Not once did I see him go out of his way to exclude her from the group... I think it’s a little early to be saying he’s on the verge of bullying her...

As for the Blood Money task no one is calling out the multiple HM’s who targeted Akeem so the fact that Lewis chose to target Anamelia with his bankrupt coin is irrellevent...

Reactions: Tee
The final BigCoin totals:

1. Akeem
  2. Zoe used her power to swap totals with Lewis G
  3. Issac
The three poorest HM’s who will now face the public vote are:

1. Anamelia
  2. Sian
  3. Kay

I really don’t get these producers... We had head to head evictions throughout CBB with VTS and now we have a three way eviction with VTE? It doesn’t make sense...

Are we watching the same show? The only thing Lewis G is doing is trying to do is stir the pot... Not once did I see him go out of his way to exclude her from the group... I think it’s a little early to be saying he’s on the verge of bullying her...

As for the Blood Money task no one is calling out the multiple HM’s who targeted Akeem so the fact that Lewis chose to target Anamelia with his bankrupt coin is irrellevent...

It wouldn't have been a problem if he wasn't trying to wind her up every single day.

I am hoping that Anamelia stays this week as she is a lot more interesting than many of the other housemates. The two Lewises are the ones annoying me the most, wouldn't mind if they left as soon as possible.

Motormouth Lewis F was like a powder keg about to blow up in the DR. You give that guy a machine gun in this angry mood and he'll turn into a mass murderer within seconds. Jus'sayin'.

Isaac once again showed what a dick he is. There isn't much to say about him, other than he is a dick. A little boy in a man's body.

I like Akeem more and more. It appears that for now at least he is the Alpha male. Will anyone have the guts to challenge him? I don't think so.

Considering everything that is shown on the daily show, I find Anamelia the most astute. Not only that, but also crafty and calculating, more than the others. This of course has already landed her on the chopping block. She couldn't be bothered to chase after playmoney.

So I see the three girls I actually like for different reasons up for noms. That these games should affect the noms at all is idiotic.

With all the Anemelia-hating already going on on BOTS, it seems pretty clear who will be evicted.

Isaac is such a hypocrite. He laughed when Lewis G bankrupted Anamelia in the most malicious and gleeful manner, yet he has a go at her for being happy that Zoe swapped her bigcoin total with Lewis G. Hope he is up for eviction next week.

Wow just seen the ratings for this series, they are horrible and way down on the last civilian series. I wonder if the announcement of the cancellation + what happened between Roxanne and Ryan on Celeb BB has caused people to switch off.

Wow just seen the ratings for this series, they are horrible and way down on the last civilian series. I wonder if the announcement of the cancellation + what happened between Roxanne and Ryan on Celeb BB has caused people to switch off.

I would think that neither have anything to do with the ratings drop... If anything ratings would be increasing due to this being the “final” series and if the Roxanne drama played a role I think CBB would have had a drop as well...

Personally I think the late time slot and the fact that it’s airing outside of the summer months has more to do with the decline... That and there was little to no promotion for the series...

Reactions: Tee
Not a fan of Anamelia. God what a punish she would be to be around but that absolute wanker wannabe Stephen Bear needs to be booted first.
Totally agree on both counts!

But omg how much does she look like The Nanny Fran Drescher?!

I think watching their interaction says more about him as a person than it does about her.

I do think Amelia is the type of person who would bring out your worst personality traits if you had no escape from her. I also think given the wrong circumstance, we all have the ability to perceived as the bully or the victim.

I really think just because your feelings are hurt doesn’t necessarily make you the victim, and just because you have exploded with the worst version of yourself doesn’t necessarily make you the bully.

I'm not watching this at present, I'm watching The Circle instead, pretty funny reality show.
You’re missing out!

I think this is one of the best seasons ever! They are a great bunch to watch.

Back