Skip to main content

Civilian Big brother UK 2018

I'm not sure how genuine Cameron is. I dont know i just get the feeling his whole act might be a fake. I could be wrong and he could be for real, its just a feeling i get.

Both Lewis's are mega annoying by the way.

I'm not sure how genuine Cameron is. I dont know i just get the feeling his whole act might be a fake. I could be wrong and he could be for real, its just a feeling i get.

Both Lewis's are mega annoying by the way.

Did you hear what Lewis G said tonight? He is that cocky that the British public wont vote him out that he actually told the other housemates to nominate him. I hope it backfires on him, the sooner he goes the better. I don't know why people didn't like Anamelia when he is much worse than her.

As much as Lewis G is a douche I really don't want to lose him this early... Every series needs a villain and he seems to play that role well... The fact that he was able to smooth over things with Issac shows he has at least a little bit of a heart... Also the fact that Issac and others were able to stand up to him shows that there can be limits on his pot stirring... We may even be able to see some personal growth...

Lewis F on the other hand I think is just going to continue to be a grump and will eventually quit or fade in to the background...

At the end of the day I think it's still too early to lose yet another big character... While I'm loving the series I worry that it could turn extremely boring extremely fast...

We all have our different opinions. At least we have opinions.

Kay is desperate for support but she's making a big mistake by confiding in Lewis F. and in Kanaley. They both are control freaks and seek to achieve their goals by talking over others. To believe that "... the public is very smart and they can see through anyone" is another mistake.

Lewis F. is vindictive, he just can't let go... bruised ego? Did his mother or his sister use to beat him up? You are not psychic numb-nuts, psycho, if anything.

The mining expedition of Tomasz in his nostrils and the subsequent unsavory excavation of unknown matter and the tasting and fingerlicking thereof seems to have been forgotten.
That was disgusting - an adult mind you.
Had it been anyone else, I'd be calling them a pig... but well, you know, sexism and all that.

Isaac's hostility is palpable most of the time. He really thinks he's smart lol. I want him gone. When he's not being hostile in one way or another, he just sits around looking stupid.

The one that brings real entertainment to the house is Lewis G. I suspect he's also one of the smarter ones and is quite capable of playing one HM against the other. That's what we want, entertainment... isn't it?

If he gets evicted, they'll have to bring back Lindsay's favourite housmate of all time: The indefatigable HELEN! ...or the blond guy, can't remember his name.

I am amazed every year that people like Kay audition for BB. Surely Kay has watched the show and knows people are going to bitch about each other. My god girl, pull yourself together or get out.

I cant stand either Lewis but that Lewis F takes the cake. What a wanker.

Lewis F is just an act, shame really because when he shows it deep down he is probably a nice guy. He has come with a plan to be a reality star but it just doesnt work for me. He is no Stephen Bear.

I also think Cameron is acting. The ultra shy kid has got quite the mouth on him doesnt he. I think he is not what he is playing.

Interesting eviction this week, I would think both Lewis's are safe so whoever is the third will go i reckon.

I am amazed every year that people like Kay audition for BB. Surely Kay has watched the show and knows people are going to bitch about each other. My god girl, pull yourself together or get out.

I cant stand either Lewis but that Lewis F takes the cake. What a wanker.

Lewis F is just an act, shame really because when he shows it deep down he is probably a nice guy. He has come with a plan to be a reality star but it just doesnt work for me. He is no Stephen Bear.

I also think Cameron is acting. The ultra shy kid has got quite the mouth on him doesnt he. I think he is not what he is playing.

Interesting eviction this week, I would think both Lewis's are safe so whoever is the third will go i reckon.

I dont think Lewis G is that safe. Going by social media almost everybody has turned against him. Isaac is the third housemate nominated as he got the least votes from the public on the BB app. It will be interesting who wins the Game Changers game, if they save Isaac, Lewis G is gone IMO.

Last edited:

Kay is desperate for support but she's making a big mistake by confiding in Lewis F. and in Kanaley. They both are control freaks and seek to achieve their goals by talking over others. To believe that "... the public is very smart and they can see through anyone" is another mistake.

Lewis F. is vindictive, he just can't let go... bruised ego? Did his mother or his sister use to beat him up? You are not psychic numb-nuts, psycho, if anything.

The mining expedition of Tomasz in his nostrils and the subsequent unsavory excavation of unknown matter and the tasting and fingerlicking thereof seems to have been forgotten.
Had it been anyone else, I'd be calling them a pig... but well, you know, sexism and all that.

Isaac's hostility is palpable most of the time. He really thinks he's smart lol. I want him gone. When he's not being hostile in one way or another, he just sits around looking stupid.

The one that brings real entertainment to the house is Lewis G. I suspect he's also one of the smarter ones and is quite capable of playing one HM against the other. That's what we want, entertainment... isn't it?

If he gets evicted, they'll have to bring back Lindsay's favourite housmate of all time: The indefatigable HELEN! ...or the blond guy, can't remember his name.

Sorry but to me Lewis G is a wanker and a bigger annoyance than Anamelia ever was. The sooner he goes the better, which will be pretty soon given that I think he will be nominated every week until he is evicted.

Hush you...don't give them any idea's

Ok I was wrong... Losing Lewis G wouldn’t be as devistating as I thought it would... The house is a powder keg waiting to explode and I think having him leave could bring out more of the other HM’s... I guess I’ve been too wrapped up in previous series being so volatile that I’ve forgotten what it’s like to watch real people and natural drama...

I’m kind of wishing it was a double because I also can’t stand Lewis F... The constant bitching is grating on me...

I’m also finding Cameron a bit grating too... It’s obvious watching him struggle with his sexuality is causing him to shut down and perhaps brining out some of the bitchiness we’ve seen... I disagree that BB is forcing him out though... He was fully aware of what BB was before he entered... So far no one has forced him to talk about things he doesn’t want to talk about... Including BB...

Ok I was wrong... Losing Lewis G wouldn’t be as devistating as I thought it would... The house is a powder keg waiting to explode and I think having him leave could bring out more of the other HM’s... I guess I’ve been too wrapped up in previous series being so volatile that I’ve forgotten what it’s like to watch real people and natural drama...

I’m kind of wishing it was a double because I also can’t stand Lewis F... The constant bitching is grating on me...

I’m also finding Cameron a bit grating too... It’s obvious watching him struggle with his sexuality is causing him to shut down and perhaps brining out some of the bitchiness we’ve seen... I disagree that BB is forcing him out though... He was fully aware of what BB was before he entered... So far no one has forced him to talk about things he doesn’t want to talk about... Including BB...

I also believe Lewis G brings a toxic energy to the house which is why a lot of the housemates are being negative and moody. Him leaving will allow for people's true personalities to come out.

And he will leave if Isaac is saved by the Game Changer, otherwise Isaac will go. Lewis F is the only one truly safe as I think he is liked by the public.

No I cant cope anymore with Lewis F and his Debbie downer whinging. I hope he goes.

Lewis G when he is not acting could be good value long term. Isaac seems a nice fella and he has fallen for Sharn , that could be fun particularly if she rejects him. Oops.

So for me I'm hoping its Lewis F, I'm sick of him.

Cameron in drag looks like Meghan Markle.
I'm guessing his command of English is superior to hers though.

Motormouth Lewis didn't stand a chance in the DR when that quite capable BB dude laid down the law. You could see that Lewis was getting ready to say something but he had no chance. BB pulled the rug under his feet and told him to leave the DR.
I was impressed with that. Finally a BB voice that speaks with authority and won't put up with shit.

No I cant cope anymore with Lewis F and his Debbie downer whinging. I hope he goes.

Someone on BOTS suggested he is overthinking things. - WHAT?? Nobody can think as fast as he talks, especially not him lol

Lewis G when he is not acting could be good value long term. Isaac seems a nice fella and he has fallen for Sharn , that could be fun particularly if she rejects him. Oops.

Out of the three I like Lewis F the most. I think there is no chance he is leaving this week. I also believe Lewis G will continue acting like this for however long he stays as I dont think he has much else to offer

Cameron = UKIP by the time he's 25

Lewis G = Annoying alpha male

Lewis F = Annoying beta male, also broken

Zoe and Cian = Ranga fag + hag, love em.

Brooke = My winner.

Akeem = Be naked more often pls and work on increasing that dad bod.

The last episode only rated 570k. Sad to see how much this show has collapsed in the ratings. Instead of going out with a bang it is whimpering to the end. Shame because I am enjoying this season very much.

The last episode only rated 570k. Sad to see how much this show has collapsed in the ratings. Instead of going out with a bang it is whimpering to the end. Shame because I am enjoying this season very much.

Very sad but not unbelievable... Like o said before Channel 5 really didn’t do themselves any favourites by pushing the show back to September, airing it at 10 PM, and not airing the show on Saturdays...

Also I’ve read complaints saying the show has been “boring”... Not that I believe that as I’ve really enjoyed watching but I have to admit I have been thrown off a bit... It’s been so long since we’ve had a “normal” series that it can be hard to come to terms with the fact that naturally occurring drama can take a while to really kick in to full swing...

Really not impressed at all with the Game Changer challenge in today’s episode... It was poorly designed and unnecessarily complicated... What makes it even more disappointing is the fact that a member of the team (Trevor Boris) has been a challenge producer for both BB CAN and BBUS and they still couldn’t slap together a decent competition...

Also as much as I can’t stand Lewis F anymore I really want to see Lewis G go... I see right through the fake cocky persona and think it’s only go to get worse if he stays...

I can’t stand Kay anymore... I give her props for at least attempting to stand up to Lewis G but it seemed a bit fake... Her words seemed to have less to do with Lewis and more to do with her... Like she was trying to win back some respect lost after she copped shit for encouraging him... I also disliked how she tried to convince Akeem not to pick her to play in the Game Changer... It felt petty...

Interesting battle on Friday night. I chop and change on these two in line with the edits they get. Lewis F annoyed me something horrible the nigjt before but got a decent edit tonight or else he did not spend the whole day whinging.

Lewis G to go. Go home and practice a new character, the Stephen Bear one didnt work

Back