Skip to main content

Channel 9 refer to PRISUS

Lettuce be reality for a minute, this is after all a rehash of the RAYzus play on words Madge came up with in 2012. Hardly what I'd call original content. :pompus: :writing:

So what you're saying is that Rayzus was a false god and Prisus is not? hahaha

So what you're saying is that Rayzus was a false god and Prisus is not? hahaha
It does present a bit of a pickle, doesn't it? Luckily for Madge and 'her' stans they were not put together in the same season and forced to decide on which deity to follow.

I have hated Priya since day 1

I have wished her many ill fates

Tonight, as she nominated, her clothing, look, PRESENCE and general demeanour swept over me like a long awaited tsunami of impressiveness; wafting thru the screen into my lounge room & subsequently devouring me with a newfound light.

I was blind, yet now i see.

Priya is the beacon shining bright with rays of hope and wonderment thru my previous dark clouds of discontent & uncertainty.

Hail Prisus

If loving your every fibre of being and aura is wrong, then i dont ever want to be right.

#1 converted worshipriya,

Glen

One of us!
One of us!

Lettuce be reality for a minute, this is after all a rehash of the RAYzus play on words Madge came up with in 2012. Hardly what I'd call original content. :pompus: :writing:

nnnn more bothered than usual today, sis. Stay that way, it suits both of us
c3ed7b23.gif

Ray has a dick so there's no question about who @MADONNA would be following :writing:

Still waiting for you to send me cumshot.avi :writing:

I have hated Priya since day 1

I have wished her many ill fates

Tonight, as she nominated, her clothing, look, PRESENCE and general demeanour swept over me like a long awaited tsunami of impressiveness; wafting thru the screen into my lounge room & subsequently devouring me with a newfound light.

I was blind, yet now i see.

Priya is the beacon shining bright with rays of hope and wonderment thru my previous dark clouds of discontent & uncertainty.

Hail Prisus

If loving your every fibre of being and aura is wrong, then i dont ever want to be right.

#1 converted worshipriya,

Glen

Praise! Praise! Glory in the highest!

I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in Priyadise over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous Pristians who do not need to repent.
Prisus 15:7

Back