Skip to main content

Channel 9 refer to PRISUS

UMMM all Pristians should be proud of THE IMPACT and EXPOSURE, not just ME.

:writing:

Hey, no shade. I'm happy for you.

You must be twirling like a school girl on prom night in your fancy dress thinking about how handsome your date will look in his suit.

hahaha

But seriously it is one of the more HILARIOUS things I have seen lately and for that I'm grateful. When I have Pranksgiving celebrations I'll be sure to mention it :)

You must be twirling like a school girl on prom night in your fancy dress thinking about how handsome your date will look in his suit.

hahaha

But seriously it is one of the more HILARIOUS things I have seen lately and for that I'm grateful. When I have Pranksgiving celebrations I'll be sure to mention it :)

Pass the praise to Prisus.

hahaha

So are you wondering whether Somename will be looking handsome in his suit, Madonna? He better not make you wait to long to come and pick you up ;)

I have hated Priya since day 1

I have wished her many ill fates

Tonight, as she nominated, her clothing, look, PRESENCE and general demeanour swept over me like a long awaited tsunami of impressiveness; wafting thru the screen into my lounge room & subsequently devouring me with a newfound light.

I was blind, yet now i see.

Priya is the beacon shining bright with rays of hope and wonderment thru my previous dark clouds of discontent & uncertainty.

Hail Prisus

If loving your every fibre of being and aura is wrong, then i dont ever want to be right.

#1 converted worshipriya,

Glen

Where are all those hating bitches at

@Connoisseur
@Miiiiike
@pawlini
@JordanS
@Insomniac

She can help you

j2AVpPzIiDhND.png

Priya exposing her nipples now?

@MADONNA haha I thought you photo-shopped the pic in the original post but then I found this:
View attachment 43507
This little blurb is actually quite witty!

And people on here thought we were nutters yet we've infiltrated Channel 9. Haven't seen that happen to other faves on here this season. How can anyone not adore this woman? An absolute stunner with a brain to match.

10415554_881087341910731_5229738565843720646_n.jpg

Hey, channel 9, since you're reading; how about sorting out the scheduling? You listened last year and fixed up the schedule half way through, so how about cuttting out the condescending stunt episodes, and giving us episodes like you do on Thursdays everyday? And how about giving us a routine we can understand. It's five weeks in, and I'm still not sure when evictions are, whether it's Monday or Tuesday, and I guess Wednesdays are noms, but...you are messing this up.

Just let us watch Priya try to crush Ryan beneath her heel without being bitten.

Back