Skip to main content

Celebrity 'Big Brother' UK - Summer 2014

...getting back to what you said here bleachy... if you do that and come back here and read my mad rantings on it... it would be interesting to know what you think of what I wrote as it was actually happening... I'd be interested in whether or not we agreed on a lot of things or not... not having to say about every episode but just an overall recap on your part at the end... just a thought my friend... cheers....
Wait what? I've just watched this whole season (with Gary Busey) -- I'm talking about the season with Luisa in there. On BOTs over the last couple of weeks they kept referring to. Luisa's season as a good one.

Wait what? I've just watched this whole season (with Gary Busey) -- I'm talking about the season with Luisa in there. On BOTs over the last couple of weeks they kept referring to. Luisa's season as a good one.

...ooooopsies!... lol!... aren't I the silly little nuff nuff!... yeah sorry my friend!... of course!... I didn't click to what you said lol!!!... as I said... it's been a long day!!!... I was getting confused because it was said that her season was in January this year... do they have 2 celebrity shows a year?... cheers.

...ooooopsies!... lol!... aren't I the silly little nuff nuff!... yeah sorry my friend!... of course!... I didn't click to what you said lol!!!... as I said... it's been a long day!!!... I was getting confused because it was said that her season was in January this year... do they have 2 celebrity shows a year?... cheers.

Yeah apparently they do have 2 seasons a year. At the end of the last bots they said "see you again in January"

I'm happy James went before Audley, and found his interview with Emma just as uncomfortable to watch as he was in the house (so defensive!). I did laugh when Gary asked "I stay here?!" when they announced he had won. I didn't have a clear favourite for the win, but am pleased for him. Not a bad season overall.

Thanks for all of your recaps @Mr Stickyfingers - they've been a great read! You really do have a way with words (and pictures!) lol. :D

I was just thinking @Mr Stickyfingers should do a recap for the BBAU season...each episode

...huh?... do they have two CBBUK's a year?... I thought that Luisa must've been in it last year????... (this is me looking confused)----->o_O... cheers.

...(my god that guy can dance!)...

yep two seasons,the house was also good too...all ornate and royal looking

...tonight's BOTS... the last one of the season!... here we go...Leslie singing... (fast forward)... on comes Rylan and Emma... they must be doing it together tonight... I love the way Emma keeps beating the show up so avidly... get over the self back slapping and get on with it!...

...Emma's favourite clip is Gary and Frenchy talking about her being a French pussycat and them making cat noises!... (whatever floats your boat Emma lol!)... what a strange 'favourite clip' indeed!...

...all the housemates walk in by the order of eviction up to Lauren being the last of this group... Ricci looks off his chops!... Rylan interviews all of them faster than you can bat an eyelid... well done Rylan!... we're not really interested what they have to say in particular anyway!... lol!...

...oh my!... Stephanie really is gutted by George and Edele's hook-up isn't she???... as I said before Stephanie... Karma is a bitch!!!... lol!... I love it!... yeah... George is going to wait for you in 5 years time isn't he?... stupid deluded bitter woman!... he gets to Frenchy... I love that crazy bitch!!!... lol!... she's good value at all times...

...Edele/Dee and George walk in next... meh!... I'm not really impressed with any of them... they all begrudge the fact that Gary won it... Dee gets nasty about it... what a cow!...

...Rylan asked about George and Edeles kissing and George explains himself away really well... Stephanie speaks up and shows that she is so gutted by their relationship... what a vain arrogant and nasty piece of work she is!... she says a snide comment to Edele in the background but doesn't repeat it so that they can hear the comment... (gutless bitch!)... Edele mentions that Stephanie has already pushed her around out the back before they walked on and looks ready to take her on if she wishes lol!...

...Ian and Luisa do a little skit in the house with some ex-housemates getting in on the act... mildly amusing I guess... FFS get Leslie off there!!!...

...James and Audley walk out next... (no doubt James is going to be nasty yet again)... Audley proving what a nice guy he is again... James putting total shit on Gary as usual... someone in the audience gets the shits with James while he is talking about Gary and shouts out something with the words... "the fucking man" in the sentence... that's all I can make out from it... I'd love to know what the woman said... James just kept talking over whoever it is... some of the housemates looked around while she was saying it too...

... Audley spoke nice of Gary and considered him to be a worthy winner... a true gentleman indeed!... (you could learn a lot talking to this man James)... moving on...

...James said that every one of the housemates was a 'team player' except the one that won... there was complete silence for about 2 seconds...(crickets chirping)... it went down like a lead balloon with everyone in the room... an awkward silence for about 2 seconds...he looked like a total tosser in those 2 seconds... not one person reacted!... James realised right there and then that he had lost everyone with that statement... what a sad despicable losing tosser he is!!!... that was proof evidence right there as to just how shitful this man really is!!!...

...they show a reel of Gary being Gary... lolol!... a beautiful tribute to him indeed!... well done BOTS with that one... brilliant!... Gary walks on finally... the whole audience gives him a standing ovation!!!... he has no animosity towards any of the housemates whatsoever of course... he tells us about his family around him... some touching things to hear...

...Dee is sitting there with a star on her forehead to show that she is bored... obviously the sad hard-hearted bitch can't stand Gary having the limelight at all!... Gary says that Audley was the most supportive person for him in the house which was a tip of the hat for his kindness from Gary...

...Rylan has to cut him short in his extolling of his fellow housemates lol!... what the hell is Lionel Blair on there for?... what a tedious boring tosser he is!...

...Gabrielle was on the phone and praised Gary and congratulated him on his win and then praised Audley and Lauren for being so nice to Gary... well done Gabrielle... (and you're right Lindsay... I do like her now!... lol!)...

...Jane McDonald was on the phone next... hang on... Rylan's up to something... Jane McDonald walks onto the show from the phone... somethings afoot...

...they show some more flashbacks of the show again...

...oh... I get it... Jane McDonald is going to sing the closing of the show... that's why she suddenly 'got off the phone' and quickly appeared on the show... hmmmm!... it looks like she's miming the song to me... one last bit of fakery from BOTS to finish the series off with lol!...Frenchy dancing around with her norgs out lol!... the shows finishes!!!!... that's all folks!!!!!...

...well there you have it!...all done and dusted!...

...well done Garey Busey you true champion my friend!!!!!... cheers.

Yeah apparently they do have 2 seasons a year. At the end of the last bots they said "see you again in January"

...yay!... cool bananas!!!... I'll look into that... thanks bleachy!...

it was except for Linda Nolan

...ooooh!... that sounds interesting... a resident obligatory bitch in the house lolol!...

I was just thinking @Mr Stickyfingers should do a recap for the BBAU season...each episode

...hahaha!... I don't think so Lindsay lol!... some of those people over the are feral little weeney boppers that shred you if you don't agree with them lol!... I very rarely even post on there too much... I only add my opinion every now and then... at least on this thread we get mainly mature adults putting forward their opinions... it's more fun here!... besides... I'm in mega 'Photoshop' mode now... less typing and more artwork at last lol!... thanks for the nice comment though my dear sweet Lindsay...

yep two seasons,the house was also good too...all ornate and royal looking

...I will definitely look that up when our season finishes in 70 something days time for sure!... thanks for the information bleachy and Lindsay... cheers.

Oh I think it would be great too! There are so many...strong opinions already :eek: (trying to be diplomatic here lol), which are sure to get more divided / heated that I’d be a bit worried for his safety out there haha. It's a lovely idea though. :)

...ooooh!... that sounds interesting... a resident obligatory bitch in the house lolol!...

...hahaha!... I don't think so Lindsay lol!... some of those people over the are feral little weeney boppers that shred you if you don't agree with them lol!... I very rarely even post on there too much... I only add my opinion every now and then... at least on this thread we get mainly mature adults putting forward their opinions... it's more fun here!... besides... I'm in mega 'Photoshop' mode now... less typing and more artwork at last lol!... thanks for the nice comment though my dear sweet Lindsay...

...I will definitely look that up when our season finishes in 70 something days time for sure!... thanks for the information bleachy and Lindsay... cheers.

Oh I think it would be great too! There are so many...strong opinions already :eek: (trying to be diplomatic here lol), which are sure to get more divided / heated that I’d be a bit worried for his safety out there haha. It's a lovely idea though. :)

Oh yes forgot about the crazy people LOL ,no going behind enemy lines.I have my computer back now so I can participate in the photoshop thread[DOUBLEPOST=1410615799][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh yes forgot about the crazy people LOL ,no going behind enemy lines.I have my computer back now so I can participate in the photoshop thread

Yay, soooooo happy with the result. Gary's winner's speech was just beautiful, what a worthy winner. The love he has for his wife was so touching to see as well. I couldn't be happier with the result.

And Audley as runner up was just perfect, another lovely guy.

I've had to wait all day to watch it, it was driving me crazy, but well worth the wait. Will have to watch BOTS tomorrow, something to look forward to, I'm sure Gary won't disappoint. Looking forward to reading Mr SF's comments above, as Gary's biggest fan I'm sure you have gone Johnny Bananas, lol.

Happy happy.

...that's so nice that you are looking out for my safety Oswin lol!... just a bit of trivia...

...I got suckered into a foray of abuse a couple of years back and couldn't understand as to why the people that I was in 'debate' with weren't arguing about the topic logically until I realised that I was arguing with a group of 2 or 3 immature kids!... I learned a valuable lesson there... I tend not to get caught up in the 'Housemates' thread mainly.... it's just a tirade of verbal abuse thrown at anyone that breathes at times lol!...

...coming into this thread I soon realised that everyone in this thread was a full-on adult which in turn made me start these recaps in the first place lol!... when I realised that some of you were actually interested in my insane ramblings I just kept going with them lol!... I must admit... they were fun to do lol!...

Oh yes forgot about the crazy people LOL ,no going behind enemy lines.I have my computer back now so I can participate in the photoshop thread[DOUBLEPOST=1410615799][/DOUBLEPOST]

...oh by all means... come over to the Photoshop thread... that's where I'll be mainly hanging out until this run of the show finishes... as you can probably understand... some of those Photoshops take ages to do... hence the lack of writing on my part until it ends lolol!... the Photoshop thread is my most favourite times on this website while it lasts lol!...believe it or not... the first year that I did the photoshop's I did 104 of them!!!... last year I did 118!!!!!... lol!... they are so much fun to do that it becomes a frenzy of creativity for me for 2-3 months lol!... cheers.

Yay, soooooo happy with the result. Gary's winner's speech was just beautiful, what a worthy winner. The love he has for his wife was so touching to see as well. I couldn't be happier with the result.

And Audley as runner up was just perfect, another lovely guy.

I've had to wait all day to watch it, it was driving me crazy, but well worth the wait. Will have to watch BOTS tomorrow, something to look forward to, I'm sure Gary won't disappoint. Looking forward to reading Mr SF's comments above, as Gary's biggest fan I'm sure you have gone Johnny Bananas, lol.

Happy happy.

...hahaha!... you know me well nutmeg!... I've been buzzed up all day!... I guess that I was sooooo disappointed that the evil Helen won the main BBUK season this year that when I watched this celebrity version and the person that I loved from day ends up winning it then oooooh yeah!!!!!... I'm Johnny Bananas big time my friend!!!!!... lololol!... cheers.

Yeah. Interesting he got poo on his hand and we never got to see what happened but Stephanie blurted it. Dirty old bugger. And if you've got to pull your trousers down to readjust your knee you need to put your wrinkly old cock in a pair of jocks.

Yeah. Interesting he got poo on his hand and we never got to see what happened but Stephanie blurted it. Dirty old bugger. And if you've got to pull your trousers down to readjust your knee you need to put your wrinkly old cock in a pair of jocks.

Haha so true, it all comes down to the edit BB wants to portray. It reminds me of 2011 when 'prankster' Jay McKay said how he and his friends did 'funny' stuff like shit in the kettle, but we saw nothing of the sort. Then evicted HMs started saying on BOTS that he shit in the freezer and all the food needed to be replaced, but we never heard a sniff of it from BB's edit.

The difference, of course, being that Gary is elderly and disabled, so he clearly did it by accident, whereas Jay ....

I’m late to the party so no one's probably reading ... but I won’t have closure on this season if I don’t comment on the BOTS final, lol. Which was enlightening.

What a bitter bunch of losers. To look so sour while the winner compliments you is really poor sportsmanship. Really appalling behaviour. Obviously Frenchie would have been happy for Gary; Kellie looked fine about it; and was Ricci saying they would go out for a drink? But everyone else looked like Gary was the Grinch who stole Christmas. Even Audley, who we know stuck up for Gary and didn’t appear bitter, couldn’t say Gary deserved to win because he was a nice guy, the best he could come up with was that Gary tried to change his faults. Not exactly glowing praise, though it hasn't turned me off Audley. I’m a great believer that as soon as the series ends we should all let bygones be bygones, including the HMs, so to see such poor sportsmanship was really disappointing.

And WTF was going on with Stephanie? She was fuming. I couldn’t tell what she said during Edele’s interview, but the comments on YouTube said she called her a whore. OMG. Did she really expect George to wait for her for five years? YouTube comments also said that she’s pulled this exact stunt on Made in Chelsea, that is, making it clear she doesn’t want a romance with someone but then getting angry when they move on from her. So is she really angry about not being George’s no. 1 girl, or is she upset about losing any publicity she would have gotten out of their relationship, and is perhaps creating a new angle for herself by having a feud with George and Edele? It looked like real anger to me, I almost felt sorry for her, with her misguided feelings of rejection. Almost.

So after watching BOTS I’m even more convinced that the right person won. I’ll bet his wife will be pleased by Gary’s renewed enthusiasm to be a better husband and father.

...that's a bloody great recap nutmeg!... it's good to get it out of your system isn't it?... lol!... I agree with you completely... what a sour bunch of losers eh?... they should be ashamed of themselves!... I would loved to have seen Gary say something like...

..."Old and feeble my arse!!!... a lousey actor?... bullshit!... I played you dickwads for suckers from day one!... I've been acting the best role of my life in playing an old doddery deaf fart with terrible 'set-in-my-ways' habits from day one you bunch of Z-rated so-called 'celebrities'!... what a bunch of buffoons you all are!!!!!"...

...even if that was the case Gary would be way to polite to say it to them!... lolol!... in the end... a perfect result!... cheers.

Back