Skip to main content

Celebrity 'Big Brother' UK - Summer 2014

...part 2 folks... back over to the house... James is on one couch... Audley on another... (Feeling lonely James?)... lol!... please let James be the next one out!!...

...it's time to go... (there faces prior to the announcement)...

2014-09-13_12-49-40.jpg

...it's time to go... JAMES!!!!!... YES!... YES!... YES!!!!... (their faces as it was announced)...

2014-09-13_12-53-55.jpg

...it ended up being a DOUBLE EVICTION!!!!!!... JAMES AND HIS EGO!!!!!!... lololol!... I love it! love it! love it!... well done Audley you beat the bastard!!!!... yeeeeeehaaaaaa!!!!!... he hugs Audlley but not Gary... (he shook his hand)... he walks up the stairs as a totally shattered man... holding hands with his ego!!!... lol!...

...the doors open to a tumultuous boo-a-thon!!!!!... James drags his sorry arse out first and has his ego walking behind him... he looks shattered!!!... I'm so enjoying this!!!... I'm enjoying the fact that Audley came second and that James knowing that would be killing him!!!!...

...James's ego stumbles down the stairs... James gets to the bottom and picks it up off the ground... it looks really REALLY bruised lololol!!!!!... (yes I'm having fun with this lol!)... he joins Emma for his exit interview... (Emma loves him)... I have no doubt that this will be sour grapes at it's worst possible level that is about to hit us... a Gary hate-a-thon no doubt...

...while talking... someone behind Emma is holding a 'Gary to win poster' lolol!... (nice touch!)... lol!...

...James wants Audley to win over Gary... (we all know better don't we ?... lol!... that's even sweeter for me)... he says that he doesn't like the 2 people in left in the house... (so bitter to the end eh?... you turd!)... they show his 'highlights'... **YAWN**... (a few minutes of him being an arsehole!)...

...please!... PLEASE!... PLEASE!!!!... show him the infamous... "I'M THE BRAD PITT OF DANCE'... footage!!!... PLEASE!!!!... (they'll probably wait until BOTS to do that lol!)...

...they didn't!!!... he says that people... 'don't like my sense of humour'... what a twonk!!!!... the crowd chants... OFF!... OFF!... OFF!!!... and boo him yet again... he slags off about Audley... he sucks up Ricci's arse saying that he... "doesn't have a nasty bone in his body"... (vomit!)...

..."I'm not scared of him!... he's a boxing champion... what's the worse that he can do?... knock me out?... and?... I've been knocked out before!"... (and will be many times more when he gets out of the house no doubt lol!)...

... here is his face when he was saying all of that pure shit...

2014-09-13_13-33-30.jpg

2014-09-13_13-41-38.jpg

2014-09-13_13-39-48.jpg

...now doesn't that look like the face of a bruised and shattered bitter man with with a little dick complex or what????... he is fuming!!!... pure hatred in his eyes and not a kind word to say at all about Gary and Audley!!!... he ego has gone to the brink of collapse right there folks!!!!!...

...oh wow!... they've showed him the infamous "I'M THE BRAD PITT OF DANCE'... footage!!!... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:... you beauty!!!!... this is great!!!!!... his response????...

...(pics of him explaining it away)...

2014-09-13_13-51-25.jpg

2014-09-13_13-52-18.jpg

2014-09-13_13-54-43.jpg

2014-09-13_13-48-59.jpg

2014-09-13_13-57-02.jpg

...yeah you should be embarrassed you dickwad!!!... his explanation?...

..."again... people have misinterpreted my sense of humour!"...

...um... NO WE HAVEN'T YOU DICKWAD!!!... THAT WAS YOUR PURE EGO TALKING AND NOTHING ELSE PAL!...

...anyhow... I'll continue this in part 3... I'm all fluffed up at the moment and need to calm down lolol!... part 3 coming up... cheers.

Last edited:
...part 3... the book continues... lol!... I'm all calmed down now... I'll continue... more 'highlights' of his bad behaviour towards people in the house... (there weren't many nice bits believe me and that's a sad thing really to be honest!)... his face afterwards?...

THE TWONK.jpg

...get off the stage you loser... now for the best part of the show for me... I know that Gary wins but I'm going to savour the moment so much right now... if I didn't know that he had won it I wouldn't be minding at all which of them won it right now... it's just a shame that they can't both be winners...

...over to the house... Gary and Audley shaking hands... both with genuine respect for each other... this is so good to see!... two worthy winners right there folks!!!!!...

2014-09-13_14-34-20.jpg

...just before the announcement...

2014-09-13_14-37-33.jpg

...and the moment as it was announced that it was GARY!...

2014-09-13_14-39-51.jpg

2014-09-13_14-44-18.jpg

...what a gracious loser Audley was!!!!!... all credit to him!!!... Gary had to fathom that it was him that had won it for a few seconds lolol!!!...

2014-09-13_14-41-56.jpg

2014-09-13_14-45-19.jpg

..."stay where I am?"... Gary asks lol!... "I love you buddy!"... he says to Audley on the way up the steps... Audley walks out to cheers and a few boos... a great reception for him overall... that's so good to see!!!!...

...his exit interview next... a great interview... no bad words towards anyone... a true gentleman to the end... what a top bloke!... I have nothing but praise for this man... even when they showed him standing up to James in the house he still had nothing bad to say about James!... James was in the background taking the piss out of him because he can't handle the fact that Audley beat him in this lol!... what a twonk!!!!...

...the crowd were right behind Audley!!!... such a nice bloke indeed!...

2014-09-13_14-54-49.jpg

...talking about Gary... he showed that he had nothing but praise and respect for Gary... so nice to hear that... Audley's interview was a pleasure to watch for me... a true gentleman indeed!!!... well played for 2nd place my friend!!!... they show his 'highlights' and they were all so good too!...

2014-09-13_14-59-48.jpg

...wow!... that's the end of part 3!!!... can you believe it???... part 4 in a short while... it's Gary's turn lol!... cheers.

...bloody hell!!!!... part 4!!!... can you believe it?... Gary's turn... over to the house... Gary looked a tad bit dazed and confused lol!...

2014-09-13_15-14-20.jpg

...they had to tell him a couple of times to leave lololol!!!!!.... funny!... funny!... funny!... his grand exit!... he reveled in it and soaked it all up with gusto...

2014-09-13_15-17-57.jpg

2014-09-13_15-19-13.jpg

2014-09-13_15-19-54.jpg

...the moment that he notices his wife in the audience...

2014-09-13_15-21-22.jpg

...Emma has to go and get him to get on with the show lol!... he says again...

..."I know why the word... 'Great'... is in Great Britain"... to which the whole crowd cheer him... (you old smoothy Gary lol!)...

2014-09-13_15-26-01.jpg

... his exit interview next... (yes!... we all know that he's going to be so humble and complimentary towards the other housemates regardless eh?)... there's so much to say that I'm wise not to write it all down... lol!...

2014-09-13_15-29-33.jpg

...(some of the ex-housemates were making facial gestures while he was talking the weak bastards)...

...I'm pretty sure that these two ladies are possibly his wife and daughter methinks?...

2014-09-13_15-32-42.jpg

...Gary went to great lengths to say that he had learned so much while in the house... I so loved watching this lol!... they show his 'highlights'... they were so good!!!!!... it showed a lot of the losers being nasty to him... (I hope that they were all so proud of themselves?)... the nasty bunch of idiots!!!!!...

...the show ends!!!... a great show!... a great result!!!... a worthy winner and champion!!!!... I so love this!!!!!!...

...GARY BUSEY YOU CHAMPION!!!!!...

...after these marathon 4 part postings I am totally exhausted... lol!... I'm going to have a well deserved break and watch BOTS later... (I can't wait to see it but I'm stuffed!... lol!)... I'm sorry that these posts were so long but I so reveled in the moment and got carried away as usual lol!!!...

...as I said when this all started... this is my first year of watching both BBUK shows... it won't be my last I can assure you lol!... and I still have BOTS to look forward to later lol!... what a glorious day!!!!!... cheers.

...bloody hell!!!!... part 4!!!... can you believe it?... Gary's turn... over to the house... Gary looked a tad bit dazed and confused lol!...

View attachment 41486

...they had to tell him a couple of times to leave lololol!!!!!.... funny!... funny!... funny!... his grand exit!... he reveled in it and soaked it all up with gusto...

View attachment 41487

View attachment 41488

View attachment 41489

...the moment that he notices his wife in the audience...

View attachment 41491

...Emma has to go and get him to get on with the show lol!... he says again...

..."I know why the word... 'Great'... is in Great Britain"... to which the whole crowd cheer him... (you old smoothy Gary lol!)...

View attachment 41492

... his exit interview next... (yes!... we all know that he's going to be so humble and complimentary towards the other housemates regardless eh?)... there's so much to say that I'm wise not to write it all down... lol!...

View attachment 41493

...(some of the ex-housemates were making facial gestures while he was talking the weak bastards)...

...I'm pretty sure that these two ladies are possibly his wife and daughter methinks?...

View attachment 41494

...Gary went to great lengths to say that he had learned so much while in the house... I so loved watching this lol!... they show his 'highlights'... they were so good!!!!!... it showed a lot of the losers being nasty to him... (I hope that they were all so proud of themselves?)... the nasty bunch of idiots!!!!!...

...the show ends!!!... a great show!... a great result!!!... a worthy winner and champion!!!!... I so love this!!!!!!...

...GARY BUSEY YOU CHAMPION!!!!!...

...after these marathon 4 part postings I am totally exhausted... lol!... I'm going to have a well deserved break and watch BOTS later... (I can't wait to see it but I'm stuffed!... lol!)... I'm sorry that these posts were so long but I so reveled in the moment and got carried away as usual lol!!!...

...as I said when this all started... this is my first year of watching both BBUK shows... it won't be my last I can assure you lol!... and I still have BOTS to look forward to later lol!... what a glorious day!!!!!... cheers.

Havent watched it yet,was avoiding this thread but then facebook ruined it for me.Glad Gary won and that Audley came second think he was the only nice one in there and maybe Kellie as well.George I didn't like because IMO if sitting on a couch watching TV makes you a celeb ,then you and I are both celebs as well.

I think the reason that James came third is that he has a huge strictly comes dancing fan base and as long as he dances and keeps his mouth shut,he is okay..I guess? nah probably not.Although this guy would probably dance him under the table....and he is from Australia too

Mr Sticky you should go back and watch Luisa's season it was in January of this year

They kept saying on BOTS how good that season was. Was it that good? I might watch it after BBAU finishes.

I've watched three seasons of the celeb version (including this one), and Luisa's was my favourite by far. Might be worth checking out a couple of episodes to see if it grabs you. :)

I'm happy James went before Audley, and found his interview with Emma just as uncomfortable to watch as he was in the house (so defensive!). I did laugh when Gary asked "I stay here?!" when they announced he had won. I didn't have a clear favourite for the win, but am pleased for him. Not a bad season overall.

Thanks for all of your recaps @Mr Stickyfingers - they've been a great read! You really do have a way with words (and pictures!) lol. :D

hmmm...

meh.

...hahaha!... I'm guessing that you're not happy with the results TDW?.... oh come ooooooon!!!!!... we all know that you secretly wanted Gary to win all the way along!!!... lol!...you were just messing around with our heads!... weren't you?... lol!...

...oh!... hang on Sticky... TDW may be saying... 'meh'... because of your shit reviews of the show???... you never thought of that did you???... you know why?... because your ego is bigger than James's you twonk!!!!!... that's why!!!!... get out of here Sticky!!!!... take your shit reviews with you!!!!!...

...how dare you me tell me that I have an ego like James's ego!!!!... how dare you Sticky!!!!!...

...hang on stupid... I didn't say that you had an ego like James's... I said that you had an ego BIGGER than James's ego you nuff! nuff!!... you're a dumbass sometimes Sticky!...

...Sticky... you take that back you arsehole!!!... there's no way that my ego is as big as James's... no way!!!...

...I'm sorry Sticky but it is!...

...piss off Sticky!... leave me alone!... you always pick on me!!!...

...sorry Sticky but you've got to understand that I'm the alpha male in this conversation... I'm the Brad Pitt of speech!...

...oh!... okay!!!... well when you say it like that... I guess that you're right!... sorry Sticky... I should've known better than to argue with you eh?...

...that's right Sticky... but at least we know where we stand with each other now though... don't we Sticky?...

...yeah... I guess so Sticky...

...are we still friends Sticky?...

...yeah!... I suppose... how can I stay mad with you Sticky?... I mean... where would I be without you?...

...nowhere I guess Sticky... hey... how about I buy you a beer?...

...if there's one thing I like about you Sticky... you know how to get back on my right side don't you?...

...I sure do Sticky... I sure do!...

...(sorry Timmydownawell... it's been a long day lol!)... cheers.

lol. And screw James too, what an arrogant fuck knuckle.

I ended up not caring for any of them. That's why I ended up not watching the week. Well, that and being sucked into BBAU of course.

So no, it's no reflection of your posts or passions, it just sums up my entire feelings towards this season.

Meh.

Havent watched it yet,was avoiding this thread but then facebook ruined it for me.Glad Gary won and that Audley came second think he was the only nice one in there and maybe Kellie as well.George I didn't like because IMO if sitting on a couch watching TV makes you a celeb ,then you and I are both celebs as well.

I think the reason that James came third is that he has a huge strictly comes dancing fan base and as long as he dances and keeps his mouth shut,he is okay..I guess? nah probably not.Although this guy would probably dance him under the table....and he is from Australia too

Mr Sticky you should go back and watch Luisa's season it was in January of this year

...huh?... do they have two CBBUK's a year?... I thought that Luisa must've been in it last year????... (this is me looking confused)----->o_O... cheers.

...(my god that guy can dance!)...

lol. And screw James too, what an arrogant fuck knuckle.

I ended up not caring for any of them. That's why I ended up not watching the week. Well, that and being sucked into BBAU of course.

So no, it's no reflection of your posts or passions, it just sums up my entire feelings towards this season.

Meh.

...hahaha!... if Gary had gone in the first week I seriously doubt that I would've watched it more than a week longer to be honest my friend... cheers.

...hahaha!... if Gary had gone in the first week I seriously doubt that I would've watched it more than a week longer to be honest my friend... cheers.

lol if Gary had gone in the first week, Channel 5 may as well have gone off air.

They kept saying on BOTS how good that season was. Was it that good? I might watch it after BBAU finishes.

...as per my post above bleachy... if Gary had gone in the first couple of weeks it would've been nothing at all to be honest... but now I know that Gary has won it I would probably watch it again just to see how they tried so hard to drag him down and get rid of him knowing full well that they didn't succeed lol!... just having the pure satisfaction of knowing that all the way through I would be laughing at James/ Dee... Ricci etc... instead of being angry with them!...

...I would also enjoy watching people like Kellie and Frenchy more knowing what kind of people they are now... they both pretty much rubbed me up the wrong way most times... they wouldn't the second time around though... I would still hate Ricci regardless though lol!... cheers.

I've watched three seasons of the celeb version (including this one), and Luisa's was my favourite by far. Might be worth checking out a couple of episodes to see if it grabs you. :)

...yeah for sure I will do that!... (after ours finishes will be the best time methinks lol!)... as you all know... I love Luisa!!!... seeing her in the house would be brilliant methinks!... lol!...

I'm happy James went before Audley, and found his interview with Emma just as uncomfortable to watch as he was in the house (so defensive!). I did laugh when Gary asked "I stay here?!" when they announced he had won. I didn't have a clear favourite for the win, but am pleased for him. Not a bad season overall.

Thanks for all of your recaps @Mr Stickyfingers - they've been a great read! You really do have a way with words (and pictures!) lol. :D

...awwwwww!... thanks Oswin... that is so appreciated!... so nice of you to say so!... it was my pleasure... it was also a way to get all of the anger towards James and the others out of my system!... you could say in a way... it was like therapy!... lolol!... cheers.

...getting back to what you said here bleachy... if you do that and come back here and read my mad rantings on it... it would be interesting to know what you think of what I wrote as it was actually happening... I'd be interested in whether or not we agreed on a lot of things or not... not having to say about every episode but just an overall recap on your part at the end... just a thought my friend... cheers....

Back