Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - late Aug 2015

...I just watched BOTS... Chloe said the word 'showbiz!' to Ritchie after he swallowed some bath soap... please don't say that word again Chloe.... just... just don't!... with Rylan having a desk and a couch I felt that I was watching an American 'Tonight Show' episode lol!... I'm guessing that's the effect that they wanted eh?... it's working it seems... (at least with me anyway)... Emma Sam's (whoever she is) chat was just a waste of airtime for me... why did Rylan bother?... if I lived in Britain then I would obviously be 'in' on who all these people are but I'm not so I'll just have to accept it...

...I can't help but think that there is a 'regular gang' of guests and audience members that are rotated around endlessly almost like it's an exclusive club thing or something... (actually it was the same type of thing that used to be happening on 'Hey Hey it's Saturday' on Australian TV many years ago)... also they don't really get too many different audience members... it's so distracting when those audience members begin to believe that they becoming 'celebrities' in their own right... piss them off and put new people in you morons!...

...oh my god they had that obnoxious little dwarf mongrel Leslie Jordan on a live feed from the USA... WHY OH WHY????... my god Rylan you so deserve to be slapped down mate... you laughed at everything like a Hyena at every single word that he spoke... WTF?... seriously... what's wrong with you?... he is not funny!... he is a nasty evil dirty little rodent that should never be heard of ever again!... grrrrrr!...

...watching the 'action' from inside the house was all too brief... it was hardly worth the effort in my opinion... but then again... I'm not the show's producer so meh!... it was good because they are now having Saturday and Sunday BOTS shows when they didn't before... it's good that Rylan now has a desk and he can do more 'interview' type chats but please don't just parade in the recent people that we have just gotten over hating from last year and perhaps have various guests that used to be previous interesting housemates from the early series at least... that's a start anyway... show more uncensored footage that doesn't make the daily show... make it more like an 'Uplate' show... just my two cents worth... cheers.

Just caught up. All I will say at this point is Tila Tequila was great to watch I am pissed off about the fact that she has been removed. She was eating James alive and it was entertaining to watch mainly due to the fact that James clearly rates himself as a hit with the ladies and she turned a confident, arrogant ladies man into a nervous little boy. It was an interesting dynamic to watch imo. Plus I think she would have added great conflict.

I liked today's challenge alot more, it required some degree of effort..
I just sort of realised that whenever bbuk make the housemates do a challenge or make a decision live it looks like shit.

Ssshhhh... don't blow my cover. :p

Has anyone noticed that Scoop has no teeth?

Seriously, that dude ain't got no teeth :woot: Watch him when he yawns with his head in a reclined position and his mouth stretched like that of a Hippo.... ....not a single tooth. Weird that.
your cover was blown ages ago - nothing to do with me :tongue:

are you a dentist - worrying about the state of Scoop's mouth whilst lying in reclined position ..

Scoop-said-the-word-was-now-acceptable-following-its-use-in-songs-339262.jpg

from the Express online

Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Fatman Scoop gets official warning for using N-word
FATMAN SCOOP could soon follow in Tila Tequila's footsteps if he continues to use the word "n****r" on Celebrity Big Brother 2015.
By Jessica Earnshaw

they go on to describe the conversation and that he was called into the DR and asked to refrain from using that word

I didn't think it was an "official warning" though - sounded like a polite request (although given the context of the conversation I think it was totally unwarranted) It's only articles like this in the media that will blow it out of all proportion!

upload_2015-8-31_14-16-46.png

ok so people are looking at me strangely in the office as I'm squinting and putting my nose up close to screen

is that the first sighting of teeth? or just gums!!

you know @Dystopia you're always getting me into trouble!!

upload_2015-8-31_14-19-11.png definitely teeth there ...

I think you owe me $50 ... we DID bet on this didn't we? let me edit my post to start off "wanna bet?"

ad_179394830-e1440966218154.jpg

does Jocelyn Wildenstein ("cat woman") not serve as any sort of warning to Janice?

View attachment 49633

ok so people are looking at me strangely in the office as I'm squinting and putting my nose up close to screen

is that the first sighting of teeth? or just gums!!

you know @Dystopia you're always getting me into trouble!!

View attachment 49634 definitely teeth there ...

I think you owe me $50 ... we DID bet on this didn't we? let me edit my post to start off "wanna bet?"
HE WOULDNT BE AS BIG IF HE DIDNT HAVE TEETH,
HOW WOULD HE EAT WITHOUT THEM?

Back