Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - late Aug 2015

Bertrendo

Eye:
CKINs5MWgAALBz_.jpg

...aha!... so this is the Celebrity thread that you were talking about Rison!... thanks for starting it up Bertrendo!... that eye looks awesome!... I like all this 'steampunk stuff that they have produced this year it's a shame that they didn't go full-on with that theme with the furniture etc... it would've looked great but I guess the budget would get rid of that idea eh?...

...I've seen the rumour that Hulk Hogan may be going in there this year but it is just a rumour at this point in time... there's been nobody confirmed at the moment so far?... I guess that we'll just have to wait and see... cheers.

So it's confirmed to also be Time Bomb? For fucks sake... Marc is going to be coming back isn't he?

So it's confirmed to also be Time Bomb? For fucks sake... Marc is going to be coming back isn't he?

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

tumblr_llielt6Tff1qaimf2o1_500.gif

...no!... please don't even think it!!!!... if you think it it may actually happen!!!!... let's pretend that you didn't say that and all slowly back out of the thread without losing eye contact!... lol!... I couldn't hack it if he does... I just couldn't!... it could be worse... you could've said Showfizz!... OMG!!!!... what have I said?????... **Sticky you idiot!!!... don't even think it!!!!... if you think it it may actually happen!!!!... remember?**... (will I ever learn???) :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:... cheers.

That eye is fan made from ThisIsBigBrother lol.

Timebomb isn't even confirmed for CBB.

...it just HAD to happen didn't it?... the Cristian cringefest begins!... yep!... he's released his first (c)RAP video already hasn't he?... if you can stomach it... here goes... **shudder**... (at least Eileen CAN sing!)...cheers.

...oopsies!... I put this in the wrong thread!:bang::rolleyes:... it should've been in the other one... cheers.

Most media reports are now looking at the end of August as being the launch date, which seems to make sense. August is the lowest rating TV month of the year, so never made sense they aired Celeb BB there.

I imagine they'll have a completely new eye and theme for this series of CBB. They'll take advantage of the 6 week gap and renovate the house a bit more than usual and try to distance themselves from the mess that was this year's civilian series (their own fault).

I like the sound of some of the rumoured celebrities. I really hope Tila Tequila goes in. She's legitimately insane, and will make a perfect villain.

They need to start advertising soon though. They made a big mistake starting the civilian series early and then not advertising it far enough ahead of time.

I like the sound of some of the rumoured celebrities. I really hope Tila Tequila goes in. She's legitimately insane, and will make a perfect villain.
Oh my??? Tila Tequila is rumoured? I love her! :biggrin:

I only know her from A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila... no idea what she's been doing since. But she was great on that.

The reason I used to love BBUK is despite the pre-season speculatin and rumours the actual twist was always something completely unexpected, and usually way better. Sadly now it's exactly what the press have been reporting for months - didn't think it was a good idea when I first heard it, don't now. I actually hate the way they use Americans in Celeb BB - would much rather have less famous UK folk who at least have some idea what is going on.

http://www.mediawhispers.com/2015/07/first-celebrity-big-brother-housemate.html

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Internet star BradTheLadLong who has been dubbed 'controversial' is reportedly heading for Britain's most famous house in a bid to start a television career.

The American Youtuber has been rumoured before but despite having his private messages revealed by a hacker confirming his stint in the house, Brad has made a video to DENY all speculation.

In the video Brad states, "I'm not doing Celebrity Big Brother because I've never even heard of that show in my life. I don't know what it is or how it works." He went on, "The only ones I've watched is like the one with Michelle Visage and Gary Busey."

So Brad, have you watched it or not?

He demanded, "so when I go to England in a few weeks don't say it because you're just making matters worse for me." This could be a hint for fans not to keep insisting he is entering the show as housemates are warned that if their name is linked before the launch, their place in the house may be at jeopardy.

Since Wednesday Brad's twitter has been hacked and he claims he can only tweet via his phone which is still logged on. A hacker released private messages with one to former CBB housemate Jasmine Waltz. He wrote, "Thanks for getting me in. I am going to be WORSE than Perez haha xx"

Producers were apparently keen to sign Brad after Hollywood actor George Lopez tweeted, "Yo @BBUK i'll come on #CBBBOTS one day if you put my buddy @BradTheLadLong in Celebrity Big Brother."

This year there will be a UK vs USA theme to divide contestants and pit the most feisty yanks against the finest of Brits against each other.

Thought to be joining Brad from the States are Janice Dickinson, Farrah Abraham, Tila Tequila and WWE wrestler Chyna who is believed to have replaced Hulk Hogan after he was involved in a racism scandal.

Those likely to be fighting the UK's corner is Kim Woodburn, Sherrie Hewson, Danniella Westbrook, and East 17 singer Brian Harvey.

Other names linked to the show are WWE wrestler Hulk Hogan and the world's first supermodel, Janice Dickinson.

Back