Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - late Aug 2015

So not only are eviction outfits a foreign concept apparently, but so is the fact that some people bring multiple outfits.
you obviously don't understand, they brought a FINAL outfit, not an eviction outfit.. they only wore it at the FINALs
@ me next time you post about me :)

I think only the CBB contestants have the luxury to bring multiple outfits ... normal Bb they get one suitcase ...Janice had 5 i think someone said?

you obviously don't understand, they brought a FINAL outfit, not an eviction outfit.. they only wore it at the FINALs
@ me next time you post about me :)

You obviously don't understand that it's not a FINAL outfit if Chloe wore it at Scoop/Gail's eviction. She and Stevi both cycled through different eviction outfits just like many other HMs. This does not make them fake or evil or cocky or whatever else people here like to throw at them. If you're gonna hate on them, at least do it for something that actually happened instead of this fan fiction about their ~elaborate final outfits~ that they had planned (Chloe's being a dress she wore previously and Stevi's being the most plain suit/jacket combo imaginable with a Union Jack tie.)

one question - in ALL of this hoohaaa - WHERE WAS JENNA? Jenna doesn't get mentioned at all - EVER ... it's like she wasn't even there ...

Farrah Abraham confirms she's pressing charges against Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace over assault claims following TV brawl as she shares first photo of injury

By Helen Turnbull For Mailonline

Published: 22:28 EST, 27 September 2015 | Updated: 03:42 EST, 28 September 2015
  • Farrah Abraham is to press charges against Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace who she claims assaulted her twice during an explosive row which broke out when the two reality stars appeared on Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side on Tuesday.

Farrah, 24 - who rose to fame on the American series Teen Mom - informed the public that she has handed the matter over to the police in a lengthy statement, posted to her Twitter account on Saturday.

The American said: 'I have pressed charges against Aisleyne and am considering issuing a lawsuit against Janice [Dickinson],' as she shared the first image of the injury - for which she has since sought medical attention - she sustained during the violent outburst.

2CAB3F8F00000578-3250858-Drama_On_Tuesday_Farrah_is_said_to_have_injured_Vicki_Michelle_w-m-3_1443353346511.jpg
    2CA89D5500000578-3250858-Toxic_words_Physical_fighting_erupted_after_Aisleyne_and_Farrah_-m-5_1443353362673.jpg

'It is now in the hands of police': Farrah Abraham confirmed she is pressing charges against Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace - who she claims assaulted her twice during an explosive episode of CBBBOTS on Tuesday - on Saturday

2CD2645000000578-0-image-a-86_1443354412751.jpg

The aftermath: Farrah, 24, unveiled her bruised shoulder - sustained when an on-air argument between her and Aisleyne broke out

Physical fighting erupted after Aisleyne and Farrah started arguing over who had 'anger issues' with the Londoner attempting to throw champagne over the American during the live broadcast of the Big Brother spin-off show.

In her detailed account of events, Farrah claims she only reacted to Aisleyne's attack - which she claims was 'planned and pre-meditated' - by throwing two champagne glasses in her direction to make her 'back off'.

Her statement read: 'I was deeply shocked and traumatised following the initial attack by Aisleyne and was very frightened she was going to attack me again or glass me, so my natural instinct was to jump up and do something to defend myself to make Aisleyne back-off.

'If I hadn't of thrown a glass on the floor and at the wall in defence to make her back off, I believe she may have attacked me further. I was frightened by her hostility and behaviour.' [sic]

2CD2C31700000578-3250892-image-m-4_1443361626517.jpg
Her side of the story: Farrah detailed exactly what happened in a lengthy statement posted online

2CA89D4400000578-3250892-Fighting_Celebrity_Big_Brother_s_spin_off_show_was_sensationally-a-89_1443356435646.jpg
2CA89D5500000578-3245598-Police_called_It_has_been_reported_that_a_champagne_glass_and_ch-m-10_1442993260856.jpg

'Frightened': The Teen Mom star claimed she only threw the champagne glasses at Aisleyne, 36, to make her 'back off'

Accompanying the lengthy post was a picture which showed her bruised shoulder - the cause of which she has not specified.

Farrah is considering legal action against fellow American Janice after she 'hurled a chair aggressively towards her with great force' in an attempt to protect Vicki Michelle who was caught in the line of fire of the champagne glasses, thrown by Farrah.

The mother-of-one went on to furiously defend her actions, insisting she in no way deliberately hit Vicki, claiming it was '100% an accident that she got caught in the cross-fire'.

She continued: 'It was apparent from the CBBBOTS footage that the glass was not aimed at Vicki or anyone else, I would never throw a glass directly at someone or deliberately want to cause them harm.

'I'm deeply sorry! I may speak my mind and come across as opinionated sometimes, but I would never want to harm anyone intentionally. I'm very upset that Vicki got caught up by accident as a result of what I did to try to defend myself against Aisleyne's assault and unacceptable behaviour.'

2CA89D3500000578-3250892-Injured_The_panel_show_was_brought_to_a_standstill_following_an_-a-90_1443356513099.jpg

Injured: The panel show was brought to a standstill following an 'incident', which insiders claim left co-panelist and 'Allo 'Allo actress Vicki Michelle receiving medical attention

2CA89D6800000578-3250892-Not_impressed_During_a_post_eviction_analysis_the_women_who_book-a-91_1443356518201.jpg

'Pre-mediated': Farrah claimed Aisleyne had planned the attack as she was 'hostile' towards her from the moment they first met

2CA89D6200000578-3250892-Clashing_Farrah_who_s_known_for_getting_pregnant_at_16_was_aggre-a-92_1443356534032.jpg

Wrong time, wrong place: Vicki was 'struck in the back of her head with great force with a glass', an ITV spokesperson said although Farrah denied it was deliberately aimed at her

Farrah's statement came two days after Vicki confirmed she would be pressing charges against her after she allegedly suffered from concussion and whiplash when she was hit in 'the back of her head with great force with a glass'.

However, she confirmed she was neither arrested nor convicted over the alleged incident, adding that she was confused 'as to how such a lightweight glass could be heavy enough to cause whiplash or concussion'.

Farrah finished by saying: 'I'm devastated things turned so sour as a result of Aisleyne's negative attack on me and that she has shown no remorse for her actions. As for Janice's assault on me, I'm deeply upset by it and had to cancel work as a result of my injuries and emotional distress, which is a great shame.

2CAB3FB400000578-3250436-image-a-19_1443310557041.jpg

Apologetic: The American offered a heartfelt apology to Vicki and said she hadn't been arrested or convicted over the charges pressed by her earlier in the week

'On a more positive note, I'd like to say a big thank you to my fans for their continued love and support! You're the best!'

Farrah appeared to have made a full recovery as she attended a meet and greet with fans at an adult store in Soho, London, on Saturday.

She slipped on a strapless mini dress and a pair of custom-made printed heels as she appeared at the Brewer Street shop.

2CCD6EDF00000578-3250892-Sizzling_The_24_year_old_reality_star_and_adult_film_actress_sho-a-87_1443355914368.jpg
2CCD703800000578-3250892-Sizzling_The_24_year_old_reality_star_and_adult_film_actress_sho-a-88_1443355914374.jpg

Full recovery: The 24-year-old reality star and adult film actress showcased her svelte physique in a strapless metallic mini dress as she met fans at a sex shop in Soho, London, on Saturday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...gan-Wallace-assault-claims.html#ixzz3mzA4aHtl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Was the Celebrity Big Brother fight a ‘setup?’ Jenna Jameson thinks so…

Rebecca Lewis for Metro.co.uk
Friday 25 Sep 2015 2:59 pm

bbglass.gif

Celebrity Big Brother pulled off the air after fight breaks out on set (Picture: Channel 5)
As Farrah Abraham remains in a wheelchair and Vicki Michelle continues to consider pressing charges, Jenna Jameson has suggested the altercation which took place on CBBBOTS earlier this week was a big ol’ ‘setup’.

The incident happened between Farrah and Aisleyne Horgan Wallace on Wednesday’s show as the panel discussed the housemates that remained in Celebrity Big Brother.

The show, which runs on a time delay, was taken off air as Teen Mom star Farrah allegedly forcefully threw a champagne glass at Vicki’s head which led to facial injuries and whiplash. It was said that Janice Dickinson had intervened to try and save Vicki from further injury.

ad_182184336.jpg

(Picture: Wenn)
But now Jenna has agreed with a tweet which suggests the ‘fight’ was an elaborate plot between Aisleyne, Janice Dickinson, and CBBBOTS host Rylan Clark. She retweeted a post that said: ‘Old lady gang attacked Farrah with drinks and chairs. Rylan looked pleased + Aisleyne is his bff. The fight was a setup.’

She added her own commentary to the tweet, writing: ‘Agreed’.

She also wrote on the social media site: ‘I was witness to the melee on BBBOTS that whacked out has been through champagne into my eyes, aiming for Farrah, starting the fight. Janice Dickinson went on a rampage slinging chairs hitting Farrah in the head and back! (sic)’

Jenna Jameson ‏@jennajameson Sep 23

Janice Dickinson went on a rampage slinging chairs hitting Farrah in the head and back!

I was witness to the melee on #BBBOTS that whacked out has been through champagne into my eyes, aiming for Farrah, starting the fight...

Farrah’s reps told Metro.co.uk: ‘I can confirm we were the party who made the initial phone call to the police on the night of the show following two assaults made against Farrah. Farrah has been liaising with the police and her lawyer since then in regards to the night’s events and the injuries she received.’

In a statement on Thursday, Vicki Michelle’s publicist told Newsbeat: ‘Actress Vicki Michelle MBE is this morning with Hertfordshire police and will be pressing charges against Farrah Abraham, who struck the back of her head with great force with a glass during the recording of CBBBOTS this week.

‘Vicki has been in show business for 40 years and has been left in deep shock and with concussion after the attack by Ms Abraham.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/25/was-t...enna-jameson-thinks-so-5407692/#ixzz3mzOqOXrQ

Jenna Jameson retweeted TeamJarrah

Agreed

TeamJarrah @FarrahTeam
Old lady gang attacked Farrah with drinks and chairs. Rylan looked pleased + Aisleyne is his bff. The fight was a setup. #FuckCBB #Jarrah

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-28_10-40-41.png
    upload_2015-9-28_10-40-41.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
one question - in ALL of this hoohaaa - WHERE WAS JENNA? Jenna doesn't get mentioned at all - EVER ... it's like she wasn't even there ...

Farrah Abraham confirms she's pressing charges against Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace over assault claims following TV brawl as she shares first photo of injury

By Helen Turnbull For Mailonline

Published: 22:28 EST, 27 September 2015 | Updated: 03:42 EST, 28 September 2015
  • Farrah Abraham is to press charges against Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace who she claims assaulted her twice during an explosive row which broke out when the two reality stars appeared on Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side on Tuesday.

Farrah, 24 - who rose to fame on the American series Teen Mom - informed the public that she has handed the matter over to the police in a lengthy statement, posted to her Twitter account on Saturday.

The American said: 'I have pressed charges against Aisleyne and am considering issuing a lawsuit against Janice [Dickinson],' as she shared the first image of the injury - for which she has since sought medical attention - she sustained during the violent outburst.

2CAB3F8F00000578-3250858-Drama_On_Tuesday_Farrah_is_said_to_have_injured_Vicki_Michelle_w-m-3_1443353346511.jpg
    2CA89D5500000578-3250858-Toxic_words_Physical_fighting_erupted_after_Aisleyne_and_Farrah_-m-5_1443353362673.jpg

'It is now in the hands of police': Farrah Abraham confirmed she is pressing charges against Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace - who she claims assaulted her twice during an explosive episode of CBBBOTS on Tuesday - on Saturday

2CD2645000000578-0-image-a-86_1443354412751.jpg

The aftermath: Farrah, 24, unveiled her bruised shoulder - sustained when an on-air argument between her and Aisleyne broke out

Physical fighting erupted after Aisleyne and Farrah started arguing over who had 'anger issues' with the Londoner attempting to throw champagne over the American during the live broadcast of the Big Brother spin-off show.

In her detailed account of events, Farrah claims she only reacted to Aisleyne's attack - which she claims was 'planned and pre-meditated' - by throwing two champagne glasses in her direction to make her 'back off'.

Her statement read: 'I was deeply shocked and traumatised following the initial attack by Aisleyne and was very frightened she was going to attack me again or glass me, so my natural instinct was to jump up and do something to defend myself to make Aisleyne back-off.

'If I hadn't of thrown a glass on the floor and at the wall in defence to make her back off, I believe she may have attacked me further. I was frightened by her hostility and behaviour.' [sic]

2CD2C31700000578-3250892-image-m-4_1443361626517.jpg
Her side of the story: Farrah detailed exactly what happened in a lengthy statement posted online

2CA89D4400000578-3250892-Fighting_Celebrity_Big_Brother_s_spin_off_show_was_sensationally-a-89_1443356435646.jpg
2CA89D5500000578-3245598-Police_called_It_has_been_reported_that_a_champagne_glass_and_ch-m-10_1442993260856.jpg

'Frightened': The Teen Mom star claimed she only threw the champagne glasses at Aisleyne, 36, to make her 'back off'

Accompanying the lengthy post was a picture which showed her bruised shoulder - the cause of which she has not specified.

Farrah is considering legal action against fellow American Janice after she 'hurled a chair aggressively towards her with great force' in an attempt to protect Vicki Michelle who was caught in the line of fire of the champagne glasses, thrown by Farrah.

The mother-of-one went on to furiously defend her actions, insisting she in no way deliberately hit Vicki, claiming it was '100% an accident that she got caught in the cross-fire'.

She continued: 'It was apparent from the CBBBOTS footage that the glass was not aimed at Vicki or anyone else, I would never throw a glass directly at someone or deliberately want to cause them harm.

'I'm deeply sorry! I may speak my mind and come across as opinionated sometimes, but I would never want to harm anyone intentionally. I'm very upset that Vicki got caught up by accident as a result of what I did to try to defend myself against Aisleyne's assault and unacceptable behaviour.'

2CA89D3500000578-3250892-Injured_The_panel_show_was_brought_to_a_standstill_following_an_-a-90_1443356513099.jpg

Injured: The panel show was brought to a standstill following an 'incident', which insiders claim left co-panelist and 'Allo 'Allo actress Vicki Michelle receiving medical attention

2CA89D6800000578-3250892-Not_impressed_During_a_post_eviction_analysis_the_women_who_book-a-91_1443356518201.jpg

'Pre-mediated': Farrah claimed Aisleyne had planned the attack as she was 'hostile' towards her from the moment they first met

2CA89D6200000578-3250892-Clashing_Farrah_who_s_known_for_getting_pregnant_at_16_was_aggre-a-92_1443356534032.jpg

Wrong time, wrong place: Vicki was 'struck in the back of her head with great force with a glass', an ITV spokesperson said although Farrah denied it was deliberately aimed at her

Farrah's statement came two days after Vicki confirmed she would be pressing charges against her after she allegedly suffered from concussion and whiplash when she was hit in 'the back of her head with great force with a glass'.

However, she confirmed she was neither arrested nor convicted over the alleged incident, adding that she was confused 'as to how such a lightweight glass could be heavy enough to cause whiplash or concussion'.

Farrah finished by saying: 'I'm devastated things turned so sour as a result of Aisleyne's negative attack on me and that she has shown no remorse for her actions. As for Janice's assault on me, I'm deeply upset by it and had to cancel work as a result of my injuries and emotional distress, which is a great shame.

2CAB3FB400000578-3250436-image-a-19_1443310557041.jpg

Apologetic: The American offered a heartfelt apology to Vicki and said she hadn't been arrested or convicted over the charges pressed by her earlier in the week

'On a more positive note, I'd like to say a big thank you to my fans for their continued love and support! You're the best!'

Farrah appeared to have made a full recovery as she attended a meet and greet with fans at an adult store in Soho, London, on Saturday.

She slipped on a strapless mini dress and a pair of custom-made printed heels as she appeared at the Brewer Street shop.

2CCD6EDF00000578-3250892-Sizzling_The_24_year_old_reality_star_and_adult_film_actress_sho-a-87_1443355914368.jpg
2CCD703800000578-3250892-Sizzling_The_24_year_old_reality_star_and_adult_film_actress_sho-a-88_1443355914374.jpg

Full recovery: The 24-year-old reality star and adult film actress showcased her svelte physique in a strapless metallic mini dress as she met fans at a sex shop in Soho, London, on Saturday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...gan-Wallace-assault-claims.html#ixzz3mzA4aHtl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
i love the made up questions in the twitter post, who was asking them? ahahhah

i love the made up questions in the twitter post, who was asking them? ahahhah
that blue text is MY question ...

the other list of questions shown in the article has a reference at the bottom of it @intrigueagency ... so I hit the google trail ..

Intrigue Management
@IntrigueAgency
One of the UK's leading celebrity management agencies representing TV personalities, actors, musicians, models & celebs - UK & USA. Instagram/intrigueagency |

they seem to be managers for Farrah and Jenna

Intrigue Management ‏@IntrigueAgency 16 hrs16 hours ago
The large bruise on @F1abraham's lower back was just ONE of the injuries she incurred. Farrah thanks her fans for their support! #positivity

[URL='https://twitter.com/IntrigueAgency']Intrigue Management ‏@IntrigueAgency 16 hrs16 hours ago
Our awesome client @jennajameson has returned home to the USA. We thank everyone who supported her in CBB. #cbbjenna #Jarrah

another question I have after all this - WHY is Farrah going after Aisleyne who threw champagne at her (not a glass - just the contents ... and probably not a full glass either) and not Janice who allegedly threw a chair at her?

[/URL]

They shouldnt have had Aisleyne on that show after she previously stated how much she hated Farrah and said she would throw
a drink at her.Also why are the chairs not bolted to the floor?

They shouldnt have had Aisleyne on that show after she previously stated how much she hated Farrah and said she would throw
a drink at her.Also why are the chairs not bolted to the floor?
well hopefully they've learnt from this - they chose their panelists to make more drama I think ... Aisleyne knew Farrah had already clashed with her bestie Nicola McLean on the panel and she wasn't going to be Farrah's new best friend ...

if they want to load the panel FOR drama then they have to live with what they get

Not sure if it's allowed to be asked here, but does anyone know where you can either download or purchase older series of BBUK? I have a few but would love the whole collection.

Now let's just hope for Big Brother UK VS AU. Would love to see this happen! ;)

...amen to that Ezminus!... although the way the Brits swear/smoke and fight the Aussies might be way out of their depth and a tad bit shell shocked lol!... don't forget... in Australia we have all been pussy-whipped by Channel 9 and John Howard before them into making our version made for the weeney-boppers and faint-hearted whereas over there it's all gloves off lol!...

would only happen if hosted in the UK ...

...unfortunately that is so true eh?... cheers.

...amen to that Ezminus!... although the way the Brits swear/smoke and fight the Aussies might be way out of their depth and a tad bit shell shocked lol!... don't forget... in Australia we have all been pussy-whipped by Channel 9 and John Howard before them into making our version made for the weeney-boppers and faint-hearted whereas over there it's all gloves off lol!...

...unfortunately that is so true eh?... cheers.

Send Tim to manipulate them all and Tully to drown them with her tears and Ed to confound them all with his cards

Back