Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - late Aug 2015

I have to say... as much as I hate BBUK, you have to give them credit for the hype they get for evictions. The audience get REALLY into it and it's actually really fun to watch.

It's not popular at all now. It used to be one of the big TV shows but it's barely on the radar nowadays - gets a bit of tabloid interest but nothing compared to what it used to while C5 have damaged the brand considerably - they'd already frightened off most old-timers like myself but in the last couple of years their blatant fixing and constant favouritism has been eroding their own fanbase too.

As for evictions - most viewers old and new now agree they're horrible to watch and that the only atmosphere the crowd create is a bad one. It used to be the case the booing was reserved for the more bitchy and villianous HMs, and even then was all pretty light hearted and panto, but since the later C4 days it's booing practically every HM, often for no reason other than them being nice, and it very rarely reflects the opinion of viewers at home.

It's not popular at all now. It used to be one of the big TV shows but it's barely on the radar nowadays - gets a bit of tabloid interest but nothing compared to what it used to while C5 have damaged the brand considerably - they'd already frightened off most old-timers like myself but in the last couple of years their blatant fixing and constant favouritism has been eroding their own fanbase too.

As for evictions - most viewers old and new now agree they're horrible to watch and that the only atmosphere the crowd create is a bad one. It used to be the case the booing was reserved for the more bitchy and villianous HMs, and even then was all pretty light hearted and panto, but since the later C4 days it's booing practically every HM, often for no reason other than them being nice, and it very rarely reflects the opinion of viewers at home.
Do you think its end is coming?

That is so sweet of you crimmy thank you.... didn't know you had the hots for me... was aware of your liaison with Sticky of course, but Yours Truly? I could weep...

So now where do I find the damn thing, my head is already in a spin :wacky::woot::(
cheeky sod - you have a week to find it - keep looking :p

cheeky sod - you have a week to find it - keep looking :p

Well thanks for nothing you... you... why didn't you tell me it is not August 28 as you led me believe???
Anyway, bygones, I forgive you and I owe you one of those what is it that you destroy your vocal chords with... Methylated Spirits - Sangria or Cuba Libre? Anything for you... hey, wanna come to Cuba with me and live it up a bit? Now's the best time before all the tourists from Florida arrive. :joyful:

Back