Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - January 2016

Thank you Emma for dragging Winston
tumblr_inline_o0jny6PhHY1qzw3a7_500.gif

Holy fuck EMMA YOU GO GURRRL! She got REAL bitchy! Holy GOD! I LOVE IT! Her face and tone just says it all.

Basically snubbed him at the end which was perfect.

Can we have her over here for BB?

Is Winston's political career ruined?

Jenna Gemma the curvy one (still being polite) is a cow and she needs to go asap.

So we had another polished display of British political correctness. The planets have been realigned, there is order in the universe. The big bad wolf has been cut down by a euphoric crowd who jeered enthusiastically, reminiscent of a Nuremberg rally.

What does it feel like when you grow up in a country where you are taught that according to our democratic principles we practice free speech, only to learn later in life that it was all a lie?
The big bad wolf had to learn it the hard way. The big bad wolf just learned that free speech is only acceptable if you agree with what everyone else says. Should you have a different opinion to the ignorant masses - SHUT UP!!

With trepidation I watched the post-eviction interview. The airhead Emma didn't disappoint. She went beyond her duty of executing the by BB scripted mauling - she added her own indefatigable zest, educating that big bad wolf, telling him what is right and what is wrong in this modern world. As usual, she was not listening but only talking. In the end, there was no interview, only a berating of the victim. WELL DONE EMMA!!

Now to see how the BOTS panel united hack their claws into the big bad wolf. It's blood sport... and they say the Romans were barbaric :woot:

This series of CBB is reminding me of BBAU2014 so far. So many twists in just 3 days and I feel like the HL shows at times are badly edited. First there was Angie's comment to Jonathan about him being an "obnoxious American" which they rushed over but I sorta let that one pass because all Jonathan did was mimick Gemma's accent so there was no need to show the whole conversation I guess. But then now with the incident of Nancy hiding the red wine, I feel like it would've helped if we got the footage of them actually finding the bottle and going through her stuff I guess because Nancy had an issue with that when Megan went and apologised and also whatever happened in the garden that Jeremy was referencing when he voted to evict Nancy.

Really looks as though this was a complete stitch up by Channel 5 to kill his career. I mean, from including his 'back to the wall' statement in his VT, to using the child abuse statement in the game his part in the show was clear from the start.

I won't be shedding any tears if his political career is over, though.

On another note, I saw a post on twitter pondering whether the reaction to his views might have been more measured had he been Muslim. I'd have to say yes, but in a largely Christian country using his Christianity as an excuse for his shitty views is not on, and they weren't afraid to let him know.

just watched the eviction show ...

Winston is obnoxious - not only for likening the adoption of a child by a gay couple to child abuse but also for his never-ending sleazy come-ons to the female housemates (and more fool both Nancy and Tiffany for putting up with it and in their own stupid way even encouraging his behaviour even though Nancy then had the gall to complain about it - she should have gone straight to the source and told him to stop with the sleazy looks)

Tiffany (I think that's her name - she only registers with me as having humungous boobs and low self-esteem) is a pathetic excuse of a woman for not telling him where to shove his "if I was in here for a month with you your body would be wonderful" speech ... all we saw of his advice to her was him trying to get her to do crunches whilst perving on her

total slime bag with obnoxious views

I don't dispute his right to hold a view - it was totally the way he expressed it - CHILD ABUSE??? what an idiot!!!

I think he took a few too many blows to the head in his boxing career!!

Nancy - wow what a piece of work she is! The ego! Bow down all men who MUST love her - there is no other reason for men to exist in her eyes other than to worship her!? ffs she isn't even all that!?!

Angie ... where were her very strong angry opinions on Winston when it came to giving reasons for her voting him out? "Because I want to save a woman" ... WTF Angie!!! I lost the respect I felt for you after seeing how angry you were with his bullshit when you wimped out totally = everyone else could look him in the eye and tell him I don't agree or I find what you said repulsive etc ... but not SuckMyBigOneAngie!!!

Stephanie cannot keep carrying on with the "ohhhh I don't want to do this! I don't knooowwww" bad acting bullshit when it comes to making her vote ... Big Brother should do to her what he did to Nick last year and make her stand up every week and do face to face nominations!!!

Winston was wrong in saying that if women got changed in front of him they should understand he's a red-blooded male and is going to look ... Emma was bang on telling him he SHOULD perhaps have at least made some attempt to be a gentleman and look the other way so that they didn't feel uncomfortable ... and in the end if they DO feel uncomfortable they CAN do what Winston suggested and change somewhere else however they should never feel the need to because of someone else's inability to quit perving at them!

I find the birds thing on the Daily Live show annoying ... what are they hiding really?

Scottie T has a cameo on Neighbours which apparently is THE BIGGEST SHOW IN AUSTRALIA - filmed in December ... BIG WHOOPDIE DOOOOO!!!

the KardashianKlingOn was missing in the Daily Show ... just didn't make any appearance until at the very end Gemma starts squealing because he's finally coming out of the diary room ... then the other young girls are commenting he's probably been eating special food included in his contract ... when they asked him he denied it but made some comment about the food not agreeing with him and maybe he was in the DR asking for special food

Gemma and Stephanie both seem very keen to keep brown nosing him - I guess they want to meet Kimmie and think he'll be their way in ... sycophants to a klingon ... oh what joy to have that on your resume!!!!

...thanks for the heads up that this has started again crimmy... I'm such a dumb-arse because I always lose track and miss the start of the show every bloody time :mad::arghh::bang::sorry:... a couple of questions... how many episodes are we into and is Rylan back with his show again?... now to get onto the Internet... cheers.

...thanks for the heads up that this has started again crimmy... I'm such a dumb-arse because I always lose track and miss the start of the show every bloody time :mad::arghh::bang::sorry:... a couple of questions... how many episodes are we into and is Rylan back with his show again?... now to get onto the Internet... cheers.
3 eps in and Rylan is back but BOTS is on 5 days a week unlike last season when it was on 7 days I believe

3 eps in and Rylan is back but BOTS is on 5 days a week unlike last season when it was on 7 days I believe

...thanks a lot for that huwman... much appreciated... I'm watching the opening night now as we speak... a bit of catching up tomorrow for sure lol!... thanks again my friend... cheers.

I'm also behind Mr Sticky..can I look forward to some famous sticky rants

...haha!... I was going to try and tone it down a tad this year and try not to get so infuriated with these **ahem**... 'celebrities'... lol!... but you me and dozens of others know that I'll crack pretty quick once I've caught up on the shows don't we?... I mean... seriously... who am I trying to kid?... lol!... cheers.

When Angie was sitting outside spitting venom about Winston.. omfg that was hilarious. I would not want to get on the wrong side of her. Emma did a stand up interview with Winston. Not a massive fan of hers normally but gurrrrrrrl... she did good on this one.

@Dystopia GC (Gemma Collins.. the curvy one) is from a UK reality show called The Only Way is Essex (TOWIE) and she was always in everyones business in that show. I'm not surprised in the slightest that she's up in everyones business in this.

It's always interesting on CBB when they start opening up about themselves. For all their fame and everything, a lot of 'celebrities' seem to be deeply insecure. Such an odd business to get into if you have insecurities.

Anyway... i'm looking forward to seeing more of Angie. That woman doesn't give 2 fu&*s about what she says and who she says it to.

so the KKlingon is sooooooooooo famous for 8 or more years he's recognised in 180 countries - the Arabs even take their "things" off to scream at him ...he goes into Harrods and takes about 5000 pics with people ... and so then we get the pissing contest with Scottie T saying he's known in 64 countries and Gemma ... in 10. He's not there for the recognition - he's there for the fun ... (yeah what about the big fat fee??? how about a bit of honesty mixed in with the ego?)

and my eyes rolled so hard I didn't think they'd ever roll forward again when he told BB he's been giving 24 hours of pure entertainment ... yep ... sure ... WHERE WAS THAT???

I've only seen one bit today where he was critiquing Gemma's god awful wardrobe and telling others he was being cruel because he loves her so much. SHE is stupid enough to believe he even gives one shit about her!!! she's the only one falling all over herself to klingon to HIM so of course he's going to encourage that ... but once he's back in his KardashianWorld honestly does anyone think he'll remember her name after 2 days? He's as shallow as a kiddie's pool ... and not very likeable at all

the MINUTE they go into the DR and say they are thinking they want to leave SHOW THEM THE DOOR!! He's bored? He's claustrophic?? I'M BORED BY HIM ... his voice even grates on me ... let him leave - he's not being entertaining - or they'd have shown it!!!

I really hate the US Reality TV people who have been sucked into their own vortex of EGO ...

the show he's a part of - and I've never watched a full episode .. only ever seen small windows of it and can't stand it ... might be shown in 180 countries around the world ... he might be recognised by SOME people in those countries - but its not all .. and even those who DO watch it are not guaranteed to like or respect him as a person from what they see on their tv ... but he doesn't get that. Also its not HIS show - its not shown in 180 countries around the world because HE is in it ... it has nothing to do with his popularity ... he's a coat-riding sycophant klingon - what a waste of space!

fawning over these sorts of people - I cannot fathom it!!!

Back