Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - January 2016

Official Lineup apparently:

http://www.98fm.com/Celebrity-Big-Brother-Contestants-Confirmed--

-------------------------
Big Brother 2016 will be back on our screens this Tuesday, but who will be facing this house this year?

Gemma Collins

141978_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

Former I'm A Celeb contestant and reailty Tv star from TOWIE.

Tiffany Pollard

141979_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

American reality Tv star and former contestant of VH1's Flavour Of Love.

Kristina Rihanoff

141980_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

Professional dancer from Strictly Come Dancing.

Jeremy McConnell

141981_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.PNG

Former Mr Ireland and contestant on MTV's Beauty School Drop Outs.

Jonathan Cheban

141982_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

Family friend of the Kardashians.

Darren Day

141983_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

Actor and presenter. Also former I'm a celeb contestant.

Scotty T

141984_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.PNG

Geordie Shore star.

Danniella Westbrook

141985_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

Ex Eastenders actress.

John Partridge

141986_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

Eastenders actor and former Strictly Come Dancing contestant.

David Gest

141987_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

Liza Minnelli's ex husband and former I'm A Celeb contestant.

Stephanie Davis

141988_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

Former Hollyoaks actress.

Nancy Dell'Olio

141989_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

Former girlfriend of Sven-Göran Eriksson, manager of the England national football team from 2001 - 2006.

Megan McKenna

141990_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

Reality Tv star from MTV's Ex on the Beach.

Winston McKenzie

141992_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

Former Ukip spokesman who is now the English Democrats' candidate for London mayor.

Angie Bowie

141991_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.PNG

American model and actress, she was also married to singer and actor David Bowie.

Christopher Maloney

141993_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

Former X Factor finalist.

So being an international viewer, wheres the best place to watch? Doesn't necessarily have to be live

So being an international viewer, wheres the best place to watch? Doesn't necessarily have to be live

Big Brother Couch Potatoes is now Big Brother Radio and they carry live show streams and a radio show discussing the eps right afterwards. And an archive of each day's show which you can also probably find on youtube.

So the leaked line up is confirmed to be official ahead of tonight's show.
https://www.instagram.com/bbuk/

I recognise David Gest, Gemma Collins because she's always on BOTS and Tiffany because she's in so many reaction gifs people post over the internet, despite me never watching her show. I was hoping Bianca Del Rio would appear, but they'll book her for a future series eventually I'm sure. Don't recognise any of the others and I don't know why this was being hyped up as one of the best line ups ever because I think both CBB lineups from last year were better than this. Hopefully it means that they're all nuts.

House and diary room look alright too. I'm here for all the supposed "big changes" that are happening, but I'm pretty sure this is going to be a standard series of CBB.

I passed on the last CBB but I might give this one a go. I like Angie Bowie and David Gest.

Jeremy the "male model" (wtf? you're a model, we can already see you're a man) has a lot of ill-advised tatts. Seriously he should have played an alien on Farscape.

And Winston. What is it with homophobes that they are so afraid that if someone's gay they are going to get raped by them??? Darling, you are fugly. Trust me, no-one is gonna go near your arse.

Great launch but sixteen is way too many for a celebrity series & made the launch feel way too rushed.
BBUK launches never waste any time. But yes, 16 seems a lot but don't worry, some will quit or be ejected *cough*Winston*cough*

Someone has to be ejected in the first couple of days. It's CBB tradition!

WTF is going on with David Gest's head? Unless he's had his scalp tattooed black, that's going to make a hell of a mess of his pillowcase and look even more bizarre when the permanent marker ink fades!

WTF is going on with David Gest's head? Unless he's had his scalp tattooed black, that's going to make a hell of a mess of his pillowcase and look even more bizarre when the permanent marker ink fades!
haha yes. I thought it looked like he used that spray on hair that is supposed to make your thinning hair less obvious. That is a fail.

Hate Winston. Love John and Daniella. Quite like Stephanie.

I bowed out of the last CBB in the second or third EP on account of Farrah. I liked her in 16 & pregnant but she was intolerable on CBB.

Back