Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK 2015

Mr_Alex

Big Brother <3
The new BBUK eye has been reveal and tbh im slightly disappointed. Its less colourful than what they usually are. I am still intrigued as to how the speculated fairytale theme will play out next year.

Whatever happens, it should be a fun ride! :playful:

cbb15_eye.jpg

As @Kingston said I would've preferred the eye to look a little less cartoony, but I still like it, I suppose. I'm interested in what this fairytale theme will bring and I hope if they're going to go with such a theme that they won't just sort of half ass it all and properly commit. It could be fun if done right.

Also, I'm pretty excited to hear that Michelle Visage has (potentially) signed on. She's a huge fan of the show and she's crazy fun, so it should be good!

The "twisted fairytale" theme is little more than the 17th way to say "Big Brother Gets Evil" - and then ultimately be as nice as anything to the celebs as usual.

As @Kingston said I would've preferred the eye to look a little less cartoony, but I still like it, I suppose. I'm interested in what this fairytale theme will bring and I hope if they're going to go with such a theme that they won't just sort of half ass it all and properly commit. It could be fun if done right.

Also, I'm pretty excited to hear that Michelle Visage has (potentially) signed on. She's a huge fan of the show and she's crazy fun, so it should be good!

I also think the center of the eye would have made a much bigger impact had they not over used the cloud motif on other designs... I don't mind the eye but it is rather lazy... It's basically a retread of Channel 5's first re-imagining of the eye with a few vines slapped over it... Not my favorite...

bigeye+logo.jpg

500px-Big_Brother_UK_2011_Logo_svg.png

But it's the Perez show.... Well it was till he was evicted.
Yeah - and on BotS he revealed that he would have definitely walked ages ago but then someone from production told him that he shouldn't as CBB15 had really become "The Perez Show" and was the best rated season in years. :mad:

Yeah - and on BotS he revealed that he would have definitely walked ages ago but then someone from production told him that he shouldn't as CBB15 had really become "The Perez Show" and was the best rated season in years. :mad:
I've stopped watching bots, but did see this mentioned on twitter.... the producers must of been shitting themselves when Preze threatened to walk.

I'm sad that we all missed an opportunity to discuss this season. It's been fucking amazing, albeit sometimes a bit difficult to watch!
So am I was really looking forward to discussing it here and having Mr Stickyfingers breakdowns,thank God Perez is gone he is vile,horrible,disgusting

So am I was really looking forward to discussing it here and having Mr Stickyfingers breakdowns,thank God Perez is gone he is vile,horrible,disgusting

Yeah, he really... ruined the show for me. I mean, not entirely, but I think he should've gone after ten days, so the house didn't stay basically the same throughout the entire season. I wanted to get to know other housemates and I wanted to hear more than just talk about Perez.

I actually liked Perez near the end, more than some of the others. I liked how he was being friendly with Katie H in the last episode, too. But then Michelle and Calum had to start bitching about Perez for being friendly.. Anyone but those two to win!

What did everyone think of Cami Li? It sucked how she didn't get a live eviction, I was hoping to hear all those boos.

Alicia was my favourite housemate and it sucked that she left so early. She was one of the few people that were treating Perez like a human being!

And Katie P for the win! :)

I'm surprised how good this season has been - it looked like it was all going to turn into shit for a second there when they lost three HM's though ejections/walking in the first week and a half.

Back