Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK 2015

Does anyone feel sorry for Perez now?
More than that, I wanted him to win, lol.
It would have sent the HMs and most of the UK into such a fury, which would have been so funny. It's just a game show, people took him too seriously, IMO.

Yes he was annoying – such an ego, so loud and made plenty of mistakes – but I thought he was hilarious, he won me over with his ‘fuck you’ naked dance in the garden, I cried laughing … and I loved how he kept calling out the HMs I didn’t like for their hypocritical, mean-spirited behaviour, while they all had their heads wedged firmly up Hatey Hopkins’ arse. That woman made my skin crawl. That said, Hatey played them all like a fiddle, so even though I can’t stand her, well played Mrs Hopkins.

But I was glad Pricey won. I like her. Although her entering the house took the suspense out of who would win ... she is way more popular in the UK than probably all the other HMs combined. She couldn't lose.

What a crazy season.

A personal highlight of mine for the series was how casually Price revealed on national television that she used to fuck her ex-husband in the ass with a strap-on and fist him. This is combined with previous revelations that sleeps with men but is still straight, admitting after being hypnotised for a magazine that he has been cross-dressing since age seven, having various secret anal sex toys he hid from his fiancée and later turning their entire house into a sex dungeon.

He really is a gift that just keeps giving... What's next? lol.

Last edited:
I missed a lot of the BOTS episodes but the finale was great! Tensions still running high. Was nice to see Alex. As for the winner, I was shocked (spoilered on Twitter this morning and only just finished watching on YouTube). I think the winner was shocked too!

I think the season was really won by boobs - Alicia's rock hard pig skin and Pricey's nomadic one!

Worst finale ever, tbh. I feel like I've wasted a month of extra energy.

But I was glad Pricey won. I like her. Although her entering the house took the suspense out of who would win ... she is way more popular in the UK than probably all the other HMs combined. She couldn't lose.

Eh, not really. It was Katie Hopkins's show to lose, especially when considering the Jim Davidson-Helen-Gary Busey succession of winners, the fact that the public bought her redemption arc, and the anti-PC culture vote (remember when #JeSuisKen was a trending topic at the beginning of the series? x_x) but she really blew it over the last five days or so. I think with this and Helen's win it really shows just how fickle the voting public is and how much the last few episodes matter.

Shit series but at least we got a good winner out of it.

Eh, not really. It was Katie Hopkins's show to lose, especially when considering the Jim Davidson-Helen-Gary Busey succession of winners, the fact that the public bought her redemption arc, and the anti-PC culture vote (remember when #JeSuisKen was a trending topic at the beginning of the series? x_x) but she really blew it over the last five days or so. I think with this and Helen's win it really shows just how fickle the voting public is and how much the last few episodes matter.

Shit series but at least we got a good winner out of it.
Great points, I totally agree, except that I don't think Hopkins could ever win once Pricey arrived. Jim/Helen/Gary weren't up against Pricey, she likely would have beaten them as well, she's just so damned popular. Very interesting voting trend you point out though, so maybe I am wrong. As you say, the voting sure is fickle, and as we know, a week can be a looong time in the BB house.

I always thought that unless they were up against each other, neither Perez nor Hopkins could win, although I really thought Perez would have made it to the finals. They were both polarising characters, so their haters would make sure they wouldn't win by voting for whoever they were up against. Having said that, it looks like Hopkins was a chance if Pricey wasn't there, but who knows, Cheggers might have gotten the anti-Hopkins vote and won.

If anyone can be bothered still discussing it now it is over, I'd be interested to know what you guys thought about why Hopkins lost some support towards the end (I find it hard to tell as I disliked her all along). And what about the evictions of Jeremy and Ken? Overreaction or necessary?
I really missed discussing these things here.

A personal highlight of mine for the series was how casually Price revealed on national television that she used to fuck her ex-husband in the ass with a strap-on and fist him. This is combined with previous revelations that sleeps with men but is still straight, admitting after being hypnotised for a magazine that he has been cross-dressing since age seven, having various secret anal sex toys he hid from his fiancée and later turning their entire house into a sex dungeon.

He really is a gift that just keeps giving... What's next? lol.
That was the only thing I didn't like about Pricey, that disclosure would have been embarrassing for Alex, even though I did laugh every time they played Katie saying that she couldn't stick enough up there. But reading your links, I guess all this stuff was common knowledge so not the big deal I thought it was.

And I guess realistically, any personal info you keep to yourself can remain a secret, but once you include other people, it could potentially be revealed ... on television ... to the entire nation and beyond. As they said ad nauseam in the house, you've got to own it.

So am I was really looking forward to discussing it here and having Mr Stickyfingers breakdowns,thank God Perez is gone he is vile,horrible,disgusting

...hahaha!... so at least one person enjoyed my rantings and ravings!!!... thanks Lindsay lol!... it sounds like I missed a great edition of this series eh?... oh well... what's coming up next in the wide wide world of Big Brother?... isn't Canada the next off the ranks?... has anyone got any starting dates please?... cheers.

...hahaha!... so at least one person enjoyed my rantings and ravings!!!... thanks Lindsay lol!... it sounds like I missed a great edition of this series eh?... oh well... what's coming up next in the wide wide world of Big Brother?... isn't Canada the next off the ranks?... has anyone got any starting dates please?... cheers.
I do ,I do....I think we have BBUK civilian season starting in their summer..I think

Great points, I totally agree, except that I don't think Hopkins could ever win once Pricey arrived. Jim/Helen/Gary weren't up against Pricey, she likely would have beaten them as well, she's just so damned popular. Very interesting voting trend you point out though, so maybe I am wrong. As you say, the voting sure is fickle, and as we know, a week can be a looong time in the BB house.

I always thought that unless they were up against each other, neither Perez nor Hopkins could win, although I really thought Perez would have made it to the finals. They were both polarising characters, so their haters would make sure they wouldn't win by voting for whoever they were up against. Having said that, it looks like Hopkins was a chance if Pricey wasn't there, but who knows, Cheggers might have gotten the anti-Hopkins vote and won.

If anyone can be bothered still discussing it now it is over, I'd be interested to know what you guys thought about why Hopkins lost some support towards the end (I find it hard to tell as I disliked her all along). And what about the evictions of Jeremy and Ken? Overreaction or necessary?
I really missed discussing these things here.

It's definitely hard to predict how much pre-existing fanbases will turn out. Michelle was getting tons of endorsement and campaigning on Twitter and RuPaul explicitly promised Drag Race UK if she won, and then she was the first finalist out. I would've put a lot more stock in her fanbase than Pricey's but what do ya know?

re: Hopkins falling short, I think that her edit subtly changed over the last week and with her shit-stirring and manipulation becoming more explicit and acknowledged, mainly by Keith and Katie Price but even by her own allies at times. I also noticed that the very end highlights were very pro-Price and very anti-Hopkins so I wouldn't be surprised if Price literally won during the final like Helen did. But yeah, Hopkins didn't act any differently in the last week but her edit changed and I think that did her in. Going into the final week I was expecting a Jim Davidson-esque winner percentage from her (he allegedly had more votes than everyone else combined or something like that, as gross as that may be.) Whether she would've won or not I don't know, since I certainly underestimated Price's existing fanbase, but the pessimistic side of me sees the Jim-Helen-Gary succession and it's obvious that Katie Hopkins would've fell most in line with that, especially considering that Channel 5 was owned by a conservative dude and is a channel that plays a bunch of anti-poor, anti-immigrant, race-baiting, gender-baiting shit. Katie Hopkins is the type of person to be rewarded on a channel like this.

As for Ken and Jeremy, I agree with their ejections.

It's definitely hard to predict how much pre-existing fanbases will turn out. Michelle was getting tons of endorsement and campaigning on Twitter and RuPaul explicitly promised Drag Race UK if she won, and then she was the first finalist out. I would've put a lot more stock in her fanbase than Pricey's but what do ya know?

re: Hopkins falling short, I think that her edit subtly changed over the last week and with her shit-stirring and manipulation becoming more explicit and acknowledged, mainly by Keith and Katie Price but even by her own allies at times. I also noticed that the very end highlights were very pro-Price and very anti-Hopkins so I wouldn't be surprised if Price literally won during the final like Helen did. But yeah, Hopkins didn't act any differently in the last week but her edit changed and I think that did her in. Going into the final week I was expecting a Jim Davidson-esque winner percentage from her (he allegedly had more votes than everyone else combined or something like that, as gross as that may be.) Whether she would've won or not I don't know, since I certainly underestimated Price's existing fanbase, but the pessimistic side of me sees the Jim-Helen-Gary succession and it's obvious that Katie Hopkins would've fell most in line with that, especially considering that Channel 5 was owned by a conservative dude and is a channel that plays a bunch of anti-poor, anti-immigrant, race-baiting, gender-baiting shit. Katie Hopkins is the type of person to be rewarded on a channel like this.

As for Ken and Jeremy, I agree with their ejections.
Thanks for the reply, interesting what you say about Channel 5's form, it could explain a lot about recent outcomes. Or maybe it says something about society as a whole and the sort of qualities we now celebrate. Well that's depressing.

I saw a article saying that the result was a fix because Katie Price had it written into her contract that she had to win,Calum best was given ciggarettes in his contract,Katie hopkins had her own room and was given a laptop to write her column and Patsy kensit had it in her contract to get her hair dye done and something else

For anyone who’s interested in post-CBB news, here’s what the HMs are doing, planning and saying... part 1

Katie Price left for Belgium within hours of her win to get breast surgery. A bidding war has apparently broken out for Pricey to appear on shows, particularly I’m a Celebrity which she has already been on, and Strictly Come Dancing (the UK’s Dancing With The Stars), where she is rumoured to go.

Callum says he still loves Katie Hopkins but didn’t agree with her comments on Pricey being undeserving … he says he doesn’t like a sore loser. Callum said that he kept his girlfriend (pictured below) a secret from CBB bosses because he didn’t want to jeopardise his position on the show, and the fact that he could resist Cami’s flirting proves what a changed man he is, as Cami is his type, although his mum says ‘not anymore’. He is also making a documentary about his dad and his relationship, and filming starts in March. Simon Egan, the Oscar winning co-producer of The King’s Speech, is involved; and he has a book coming out this month. The mother of his alleged 8-year-old love child has come out saying that Callum has refused DNA tests and two offers to meet his daughter. Charming fella.
Calum-Best-MAIN.jpg

Alexander fell off the wagon and went on a cocaine binge on his exit from the house. But apparently he’s back on track and has a string of UK gigs lined up. He’s also doing a duet with Kavana, called De Ja Vu.

Kavana doesn’t appear to be in the news much, except for talking about Pricey and his duet with Alexander. He is apparently going to be her wedding singer, and is telling mags that she wants to end her war with Peter Andre. (She apparently talked a lot about Peter in the house but it is rumoured that his lawyers managed to prevent anything making it to air.)

Michelle says she has Jonathan Ross on board to try to launch a UK Drag Race on TV, and when asked if she would have her new pal Katie Hopkins involved she said, ‘Why would I want to? She knows nothing about fashion or beauty. Katie Price, perhaps?’ she also wants to join Rylan in hosting Bit On The Side, now that Emma has resigned. Really? Michelle wants to be Emma? Michelle is supporting Pricey’s win, and is disappointed with Hopkins’ response, saying, “There is a beauty inside of [Katie] that she let the world see and I was so excited for her to come out of the house. I said to her 'they're all going to see a new Katie Hopkins' and then she went right into Pricey… There goes that then!" Of course Michelle wasn't so supportive of Pricey winning when she thought they might be rid of her on medical grounds.

Alicia said she was hoping to build a friendship with Pricey and is attending the renewal of her wedding vows, but also said that Pricey bullied her a little in the house, which Alicia attributed to Katie having a post-baby body and being jealous of Alicia’s figure. Plus she said, 'We were direct rivals when we were both modelling. She once tried to beat me up in a nightclub when she was pregnant!' Of Hopkins’ comments against her intelligence she said, 'It was really hurtful. I told her I was dyslexic but she didn't factor that in.’ Alicia also said about home-schooling her 3-year-old daughter, “It was pretty easy at first, even though we were learning things I missed out on, like adding up. But we are already at that point where sometimes she gets things and I don’t.”

Cami Li has been hanging out with her boyfriend. Her eviction interview on BOTS attracted more complaints than any other incident on the show, which in total received around 3000 complaints.
1423576655_celebrity-big-brother-cami-li-boyfriend-picture.jpg

Part 2

Patsy
said in the house she lost a stone due to stress. She’s also said she likes Perez and has lunched with Chloe and Cami. Patsy mentioned she had in her contract that she could get spray tans while in the house, which the other girls were jealous about, but when she went to blab the conditions written into other CBB contracts, the CBB publicity person stopped her, but there's a few interesting rumours listed above. She also revealed that days before she entered the house the former footballer she was dating went on holidays with another woman.

Chloe has been getting out and about for lots of photo ops. She’s also joined the page 3 girl debate, saying women shouldn't "tell each other what jobs to take”, and "Why should feminist women then tell other women how to live their lives? Women fought together to get the vote and so on and so forth, so why should women now be fighting each other, and tell each other what job roles to now take within the industry?" Then when challenged about what would people 100 years from now would think about the role of women in present society when looking back at page 3 girls, Chloe said, "What do we think of women and men 1,000 years ago, when we see statues [of them] nude?" She added: "All over the world there are [depictions of] bodies in the nude, so I don’t understand why it’s just Page 3 that’s being targeted." Go girl.

Jeremy had a very serious looking lunch with Chloe’s sister Lauren (below), and Lauryn says she feels sorry for him. He also went on a morning show and blamed his fashion background on his assault of Chloe, saying he has worked with bikini shoots for five years and wanted to see her bikini. Of course that is after blaming BB for supplying the wrong drinks and Chloe for 'flirting' with his vomit-streaked face and waving her boobs at him. Fortunately for Jeremy, nothing is ever his fault. Though in fairness he did give a pretty decent apology, written and authorised by ... his agent.
24C62AFD00000578-0-image-a-70_1421719101438.jpg

Ken came out of the house to a loving family, even though his son apologised for him via Twitter while Ken was still in the house. A model he worked with in a double-glazing ad bagged him for his sleazy behaviour, claiming he kept fluffing his lines as an excuse to do more takes and keep feeling her up. He went on Loose Women and they gave him a grilling, he agreed he was sexist but denied he was racist. His wife explained his in-house language like this: “I think possibly – how should I put it – he’s been reading lots of Jacobean and Shakespearean drama. He will have watched Breaking Bad as well. I know my son’s got it. He would have got it from there.” Yep, Shakespeare made him do it.

There’s not really any news on Keith, just him giving interviews saying what we already know, i.e. he hates Perez and Hopkins but loves Pricey. So instead here’s a pick of him hosting a nudist show years ago, I’m guessing it was during his drinking years.
32b7f4b0-ad46-11e4-9eef-e3703b475554_keith-cheg.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1423664840][/DOUBLEPOST]Nadia also hasn't said much new, just that she regrets going on CBB and after leaving she spent the weekend in bed recovering. Hopkins has also been claiming that Nadia was a bully (although in relation to Perez calling her a bully Hopkins has also said that anyone who doesn't get their own way throws around the term bully.)

Perez went back to the US the next day and reunited with his adorable son, pictured below in NYC. Outside of the CBB bubble, he got some positive reinforcement from his time in the house, but calls his time in the house a failure. Before he left he went on Loose Women with Nadia, where he got a light grilling but lots of love. He was upset that Nadia got a backlash from being his friend. He also explained that his coughing fit was after a lengthy period of pleading with BB to unlock the bedroom and allow him to go to the diary room, so he threatened the coughing fit to try to force BB’s hand, it had nothing to do with Alexander. Yep, BB made him do it. Perez apparently demanded security for the remainder of his time in the UK due to a large number of death threats. Also, the CBB bosses say that they didn’t beg Perez to stay when he wanted to walk.
257C688300000578-2945609-image-m-17_1423473921705.jpg

Katie Hopkins plans on filling the ‘Miss Nasty’ role on panels and to do more television/’documentaries’. She went on Loose Women where Coleen Nolan brought up the mean things that Hopkins said about her sister Linda when Linda was in the CBB house last year, when Hopkins said she had ‘droopy boobs’ and ‘fat arms’. Coleen pointed out that Linda has had a mastectomy which resulted in lymphedema and has given her a swollen arm. Hopkins, who was a fan of Linda’s archenemy Jim Davison, didn’t back down but avoided the issue. They then traded insults on Twitter. In a column, Hopkins said, ‘Pricey is struggling to keep one of her boobs inside her body and has been told it will have to be removed when she leaves. It has started to smell like my dead hamster.’ On This Morning she then started to sound sympathetic, saying: "Let's remember she has a very revolting thing going on at the moment, she has to hold her boob in place. I had to get in the shower with her to wash her hair because she can't physically lift her arm above shoulder height.' But then ruined it by following up with, 'Now, my problem is that it's self-inflicted. My mum had breast cancer at 34 and a mastectomy, so I have very little sympathy with anyone that messes around with their body in that manner. I also say, if you take the pay-cheque, you need to turn up and deliver… for me the channel paid me, which I was grateful for, I didn't make weird demands and that's the standards I adhere to. Pricey operates on different standards and they're very low. You can never use an injury as an excuse, if you take your fee you need to deliver."

Meanwhile, here’s a selection of other things Hopkins said about Pricey’s win:

‘Katie did nothing and said nothing in the house.

‘She just lay there holding her boob, which was falling out and stank of dead people.

‘It was fetid…You’d think that when one was falling out of your body you’d call it a day. But she was determined to be there on Friday.’

“It’s a complete con. It’s a load of rubbish. She isn’t a winner in any sense of the word. If Katie Price hadn’t gone in I would have won.”

"I don’t think she held back. I don’t think there’s much going on behind that little head of hers."

"Katie Price is used to being in a very solo situation where she has hair and makeup and has special clothes put on her and she turns up in front of the paps, but in a real situation, she doesn’t have a real debate to offer. She doesn’t have the vocabulary, in order to enable, to engage in anything, and when she hasn’t got a word, she’ll make one up. So for me, she’s a nobody with a pair of tits, and those tits aren’t that great either."

And on Twitter: "Pricey bored the tits off me in CBB. Today, she had her dodgy ones removed by the surgeon. Is that karma?" And you lost to her Hopkins, is that karma?

To which Pricey replied: "A fire requires oxygen to stay alight and be angry, take away its oxygen, it’ll eventually quieten down and disappear."

“I was given her column on the Sun because she was shit at it. I took her job, which was nice.” She just couldn't stand it when Pricey said she did Hopkins' column first, but it took Hopkins til she was out of the house to come up with a way to spin it.

Well at least Hopkins is still tackling the important issues.

I saw a article saying that the result was a fix because Katie Price had it written into her contract that she had to win,Calum best was given ciggarettes in his contract,Katie hopkins had her own room and was given a laptop to write her column and Patsy kensit had it in her contract to get her hair dye done and something else

Hi Lindsay, nice to see you.

Apparently they all had riders, I'd love to know what they all are.
But I don't believe the 'winning' clause. Once a program accepts money for votes it is illegal to 'fix' it.
Votes are handled by independent companies who perform audits and need to be accountable.
And Pricey wouldn't need a fix anyway. She has nearly 2 million twitter followers, they would get her over the line without needing a contract.

I missed your ravings too Mr SF.

I think the year's English spoken schedule is:

Canada 23 March
UK August
US September
Australia starts any time between mid/late Winter to early Spring (fingers crossed)

I missed your ravings too Mr SF.

I think the year's English spoken schedule is:

Canada 23 March
UK August
US September
Australia starts any time between mid/late Winter to early Spring (fingers crossed)

...ah!... thanks for that nutmeg... I was wondering how they panned out... if I recall... South Africa was an English spoken one too but getting access to it would probably be a tad bit difficult I imagine... unless it was on YouTube?...

...you missed my ravings too eh?... lol!... wow!... that makes 2!... cool!... cheers.

...ah!... thanks for that nutmeg... I was wondering how they panned out... if I recall... South Africa was an English spoken one too but getting access to it would probably be a tad bit difficult I imagine... unless it was on YouTube?...

...you missed my ravings too eh?... lol!... wow!... that makes 2!... cool!... cheers.
I forgot about South Africa. I tried to watch the first season and my source of episodes dried up after a couple of weeks. Hopefully it has improved. Maybe Africa is in English too? I'm not sure.

I seem to be stalking you tonight Mr SF, lol.

Back