Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK 2015

I forgot about South Africa. I tried to watch the first season and my source of episodes dried up after a couple of weeks. Hopefully it has improved. Maybe Africa is in English too? I'm not sure.

...I'm not sure nutmeg... **Sticky turns towards Lindsay for clarification**... I'm sure that Lindsay will let us know lol!...

I seem to be stalking you tonight Mr SF, lol.

...haha!... we're probably the only 2 on here this late!... lol!... it's bound to happen... cheers.

Africa is in english but it's crap and not a fair representation of our society just a bunch of wannabe's looking for fame

Part 2

There’s not really any news on Keith, just him giving interviews saying what we already know, i.e. he hates Perez and Hopkins but loves Pricey. So instead here’s a pick of him hosting a nudist show years ago, I’m guessing it was during his drinking years.
32b7f4b0-ad46-11e4-9eef-e3703b475554_keith-cheg.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1423664840][/DOUBLEPOST]Nadia also hasn't said much new, just that she regrets going on CBB and after leaving she spent the weekend in bed recovering. Hopkins has also been claiming that Nadia was a bully (although in relation to Perez calling her a bully Hopkins has also said that anyone who doesn't get their own way throws around the term bully.)

257C688300000578-2945609-image-m-17_1423473921705.jpg

Katie Hopkins plans on filling the ‘Miss Nasty’ role on panels and to do more television/’documentaries’. She went on Loose Women where Coleen Nolan brought up the mean things that Hopkins said about her sister Linda when Linda was in the CBB house last year, when Hopkins said she had ‘droopy boobs’ and ‘fat arms’. Coleen pointed out that Linda has had a mastectomy which resulted in lymphedema and has given her a swollen arm. Hopkins, who was a fan of Linda’s archenemy Jim Davison, didn’t back down but avoided the issue. They then traded insults on Twitter. In a column, Hopkins said, ‘Pricey is struggling to keep one of her boobs inside her body and has been told it will have to be removed when she leaves. It has started to smell like my dead hamster.’ On This Morning she then started to sound sympathetic, saying: "Let's remember she has a very revolting thing going on at the moment, she has to hold her boob in place. I had to get in the shower with her to wash her hair because she can't physically lift her arm above shoulder height.' But then ruined it by following up with, 'Now, my problem is that it's self-inflicted. My mum had breast cancer at 34 and a mastectomy, so I have very little sympathy with anyone that messes around with their body in that manner. I also say, if you take the pay-cheque, you need to turn up and deliver… for me the channel paid me, which I was grateful for, I didn't make weird demands and that's the standards I adhere to. Pricey operates on different standards and they're very low. You can never use an injury as an excuse, if you take your fee you need to deliver."

Meanwhile, here’s a selection of other things Hopkins said about Pricey’s win:

‘Katie did nothing and said nothing in the house.

‘She just lay there holding her boob, which was falling out and stank of dead people.

‘It was fetid…You’d think that when one was falling out of your body you’d call it a day. But she was determined to be there on Friday.’

“It’s a complete con. It’s a load of rubbish. She isn’t a winner in any sense of the word. If Katie Price hadn’t gone in I would have won.”

"I don’t think she held back. I don’t think there’s much going on behind that little head of hers."

"Katie Price is used to being in a very solo situation where she has hair and makeup and has special clothes put on her and she turns up in front of the paps, but in a real situation, she doesn’t have a real debate to offer. She doesn’t have the vocabulary, in order to enable, to engage in anything, and when she hasn’t got a word, she’ll make one up. So for me, she’s a nobody with a pair of tits, and those tits aren’t that great either."

And on Twitter: "Pricey bored the tits off me in CBB. Today, she had her dodgy ones removed by the surgeon. Is that karma?" And you lost to her Hopkins, is that karma?

To which Pricey replied: "A fire requires oxygen to stay alight and be angry, take away its oxygen, it’ll eventually quieten down and disappear."

“I was given her column on the Sun because she was shit at it. I took her job, which was nice.” She just couldn't stand it when Pricey said she did Hopkins' column first, but it took Hopkins til she was out of the house to come up with a way to spin it.

Well at least Hopkins is still tackling the important issues.

Thanks for the update.

I just have a few items I wanted to mention.

Coleen only offered the example of Hopkins tweets about Linda because Hopkins asked several times for an example of how her comments could be hurtful. Coleen is getting quite a bit of backlash for being unprofessional in that interview. People who didn't listen carefully seem to think Coleen brought up Hopkins mean tweets, rather than as a response to Hopkins repeated requests for examples.

Coleen hasn't been involved in insult trading with Hopkins on twitter. Coleen has been inactive on twitter since last November. However Hopkins did tweet Coleen Nolan. "‏@KTHopkins
@NolanColeen super lovely to meet you today. You might enjoy & benefit from #MyFatStory available on iTunes:"

Here is a bit more on Keith, he did an interview that expanded on his opinions of his housemates. His opinion of Perez seemed mixed in this interview. Keith definitely wasn't team Hopkins (see more at link)

When I watched a bit of Perez back, he actually didn’t have a go at me. It seems odd to say but although he was an A1 nutter, he was an honest nutter. His main argument was with Katie Hopkins, so in a way I admire him for that honesty.

Perez would rant and rave, but fuelled by other people like Katie Hopkins – it wasn’t just him going off on a wobbly. It was like watching Netflix.

He was vile, but at times he made me laugh. I was sitting in the bedroom and then a bum comes up against the patio doors and starts gyrating and I laughed my head off.

On the live nominee night he went into the toilet downstairs and he came out in a pair of tight lycra trunks and oh my god I laughed again. It was my sense of humour. I mean I’d never do it but it was comedy. And once again no one was laughing but me.
Hoping you can tell me where you found the Hopkins quotes regarding Price. I think I recognize a few from the bots interview.

I saw a article saying that the result was a fix because Katie Price had it written into her contract that she had to win,Calum best was given ciggarettes in his contract,Katie hopkins had her own room and was given a laptop to write her column and Patsy kensit had it in her contract to get her hair dye done and something else

Hopkins had her own room because she has epilepsy and has frequent seizures at night. According to Keith she was allowed to go back to her room for naps during the day

Keith reported that Hopkins did have a laptop in her room

Hopkins did submit her columns from the house. Her columns included her take on her housemates and event in the house. Doesn't seem quite fair does it?

Patsy admitted in an interview that her contract required BB to provide weekly spray tans

Price's contract apparently provided for a hairdresser to come in several times a week.

Calum did receive cigarettes according to Keith

Great points, I totally agree, except that I don't think Hopkins could ever win once Pricey arrived. Jim/Helen/Gary weren't up against Pricey, she likely would have beaten them as well, she's just so damned popular. Very interesting voting trend you point out though, so maybe I am wrong. As you say, the voting sure is fickle, and as we know, a week can be a looong time in the BB house.

I always thought that unless they were up against each other, neither Perez nor Hopkins could win, although I really thought Perez would have made it to the finals. They were both polarising characters, so their haters would make sure they wouldn't win by voting for whoever they were up against. Having said that, it looks like Hopkins was a chance if Pricey wasn't there, but who knows, Cheggers might have gotten the anti-Hopkins vote and won.

If anyone can be bothered still discussing it now it is over, I'd be interested to know what you guys thought about why Hopkins lost some support towards the end (I find it hard to tell as I disliked her all along). And what about the evictions of Jeremy and Ken? Overreaction or necessary?
I really missed discussing these things here.

I agree about Hopkins losing support at the end, but I think it had much more to do with Perez leaving than Price coming in. Once Perez was gone, the edit started to include Hopkins slagging off Price & Keith...mostly behind their backs.

Totally agree about the anti vote. Perez and Nadia supporters would have been voting for anybody to beat Hopkins.

I think Jeremy and Ken were rightly ejected. (And the version Hopkins, Michelle, Kav et al were peddling was nonsense , they weren't ejected because of anything to do with Perez)

For anyone who’s interested in post-CBB news, here’s what the HMs are doing, planning and saying... part 1

Kavana doesn’t appear to be in the news much, except for talking about Pricey and his duet with Alexander. He is apparently going to be her wedding singer, and is telling mags that she wants to end her war with Peter Andre. (She apparently talked a lot about Peter in the house but it is rumoured that his lawyers managed to prevent anything making it to air.)

Michelle says she has Jonathan Ross on board to try to launch a UK Drag Race on TV, and when asked if she would have her new pal Katie Hopkins involved she said, ‘Why would I want to? She knows nothing about fashion or beauty. Katie Price, perhaps?’ she also wants to join Rylan in hosting Bit On The Side, now that Emma has resigned. Really? Michelle wants to be Emma? Michelle is supporting Pricey’s win, and is disappointed with Hopkins’ response, saying, “There is a beauty inside of [Katie] that she let the world see and I was so excited for her to come out of the house. I said to her 'they're all going to see a new Katie Hopkins' and then she went right into Pricey… There goes that then!" Of course Michelle wasn't so supportive of Pricey winning when she thought they might be rid of her on medical grounds.

Don't know if you noticed Patsy and Nadia were missing for part of the CBBots final show. Apparently Kav was drunk and behaving so badly they left the stage.

I'm not finding the fact that Michelle is moving away from Hopkins much of a surprise. She seems quite opportunistic. I think she's figuring out that Hopkin's redemption arc isn't going to happen, so it's time to cut her loose.

Africa is in english but it's crap and not a fair representation of our society just a bunch of wannabe's looking for fame

...**Sticky scratches South Africa off his list**... lol!... okay Lindsay... thanks for being so honest... I knew that you'd come through for us... thankyou for the response... cheers.

...**Sticky scratches South Africa off his list**... lol!... okay Lindsay... thanks for being so honest... I knew that you'd come through for us... thankyou for the response... cheers.
Well I couldnt get past the first episode of the recent South africa,there was not one white person in there,no indian's etc and I'm suprised that they even bothered having it in english.The Africa version is more of the same and I know they have the shower hour so if that tickles your fancy but I find it quite crude,also the way the men treat the woman is appalling,we have enough domestic violence in this country to be watching it on a show like Big brother

Hopkins had her own room because she has epilepsy and has frequent seizures at night. According to Keith she was allowed to go back to her room for naps during the day

Keith reported that Hopkins did have a laptop in her room

Hopkins did submit her columns from the house. Her columns included her take on her housemates and event in the house. Doesn't seem quite fair does it?

Patsy admitted in an interview that her contract required BB to provide weekly spray tans

Price's contract apparently provided for a hairdresser to come in several times a week.

Calum did receive cigarettes according to Keith
Yes sorry Keith did mention the laptop and the smokes

Thanks for the update.

I just have a few items I wanted to mention.

Coleen only offered the example of Hopkins tweets about Linda because Hopkins asked several times for an example of how her comments could be hurtful. Coleen is getting quite a bit of backlash for being unprofessional in that interview. People who didn't listen carefully seem to think Coleen brought up Hopkins mean tweets, rather than as a response to Hopkins repeated requests for examples.

Coleen hasn't been involved in insult trading with Hopkins on twitter. Coleen has been inactive on twitter since last November. However Hopkins did tweet Coleen Nolan. "‏@KTHopkins
@NolanColeen super lovely to meet you today. You might enjoy & benefit from #MyFatStory available on iTunes:"

Here is a bit more on Keith, he did an interview that expanded on his opinions of his housemates. His opinion of Perez seemed mixed in this interview. Keith definitely wasn't team Hopkins (see more at link)

When I watched a bit of Perez back, he actually didn’t have a go at me. It seems odd to say but although he was an A1 nutter, he was an honest nutter. His main argument was with Katie Hopkins, so in a way I admire him for that honesty.

Perez would rant and rave, but fuelled by other people like Katie Hopkins – it wasn’t just him going off on a wobbly. It was like watching Netflix.

He was vile, but at times he made me laugh. I was sitting in the bedroom and then a bum comes up against the patio doors and starts gyrating and I laughed my head off.

On the live nominee night he went into the toilet downstairs and he came out in a pair of tight lycra trunks and oh my god I laughed again. It was my sense of humour. I mean I’d never do it but it was comedy. And once again no one was laughing but me.
Hoping you can tell me where you found the Hopkins quotes regarding Price. I think I recognize a few from the bots interview.

So pleased we can still squeeze a bit of discussion in at the end of CBB, that’s half the fun.

Thanks for the corrections about Hopkins on Loose Women. I did not see the interview, just read articles. But I did watch the Perez and Ken interviews on LW on YouTube, but I think they have been removed now. I obviously need to see the KH episode to judge for myself, and try not to be ruled by my dislike of Hopkins. Here’s the links you requested, there's a lot of repetition among them but I couldn't be bothered going through them to cut some out …

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/08/celebrity-big-brother-winner-katie-price-in-urgent-dash-to-belgium-to-fix-painful-fetid-boob-5053814/
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/photos/165234/1/Celebrity-Big-Brother-Katie-Price-wins-against-Katie-Hopkins
http://www.bestdaily.co.uk/television/news/a627391/katie-hopkins-im-the-real-celebrity-big-brother-winner.html
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/424367/Katie-Hopkins-Katie-Price-boobs-shower-Celebrity-Big-Brother-CBB
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/424557/Celeb-Big-Brother-to-be-probed-over-Katie-Price-fix-storm
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/photos/165234/1/Celebrity-Big-Brother-Katie-Price-wins-against-Katie-Hopkins
http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/08/celebrity-big-brother-winner-katie-price-in-urgent-dash-to-belgium-to-fix-painful-fetid-boob-5053814/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/katie-price-blasts-katie-hopkins-5126954

It made my day to read the Keith stuff, I was pretty disappointed in him, he seemed to get along with Perez and then turn on him. You mentioned a link, have you still got it?

And if anyone's interested, the video of Chloe in the page 3 girl debate is worth a look, it definitely improved my opinion of her. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/page-3-model-chloe-goodman-holds-her-own-in-a-feminism-debate-against-germaine-greer-and-harriet-harman-9991846.html

There's this article about Callum’s alleged love child. http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/mother-calum-best-love-child-5138292

And this one about Hopkins on Perez’s ‘rape’ comments was also interesting. I don’t agree with her, but again, I’m #teamperez so I’ve no doubt let that influence me. http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/celebrity-big-brother/celebrity-big-brother-katie-hopkins-thinks-perez-hilton-removed-rape-comments/

I agree about Hopkins losing support at the end, but I think it had much more to do with Perez leaving than Price coming in. Once Perez was gone, the edit started to include Hopkins slagging off Price & Keith...mostly behind their backs.

Totally agree about the anti vote. Perez and Nadia supporters would have been voting for anybody to beat Hopkins.

I think Jeremy and Ken were rightly ejected. (And the version Hopkins, Michelle, Kav et al were peddling was nonsense , they weren't ejected because of anything to do with Perez)

Yeah, Perez leaving definitely changed things for KH. She was right when she said she should thank Perez for being the villain, which took the heat off her.

I was fine about both Jeremy and Ken leaving too, but I was confused about the reason for booting Ken … his use of the word ‘negro’. Embarrassingly, I didn’t know that the word is offensive, though it’s not really a word we use in Australia so there’s no risk of me using it. I read some stuff on Wikipedia and it seemed to me that the word ‘negro’ is still acceptable in some places/forums, so while I couldn’t stand Ken and he was told not to use the word, I wondered if he should have been booted for sexism more than racism. Although there may have been more to what he said, Channel 5 would have been constrained by broadcast legislation as to how much of Ken they could put to air.

Don't know if you noticed Patsy and Nadia were missing for part of the CBBots final show. Apparently Kav was drunk and behaving so badly they left the stage.

I'm not finding the fact that Michelle is moving away from Hopkins much of a surprise. She seems quite opportunistic. I think she's figuring out that Hopkin's redemption arc isn't going to happen, so it's time to cut her loose.
I'd read somewhere that it was to do with Perez, but a drunk Kav makes more sense. Did they leave the stage in protest or to get Kav offstage so he would stop causing problems?
I agree about Michelle, this whole thing has been one big PR exercise for her, which is her prerogative, but it's boring and makes her look insincere.

Thanks for the update @nutmeg

So did Pricey have a column in the paper Hopkins does now?
I only know what Price said in the house, which was that Hopkins is now writing the column that Price used to write. It left Hopkins floored, she obviously hates to think that someone she thinks is so dumb did her job before her, so she seems to be spinning it now that she took the job off Pricey, implying superiority, what a surprise.

It was weird that she could write her column from the house. It could act as a call to arms for her readers to vote for her, or at least to discredit her competitors. Unfair.

I only know what Price said in the house, which was that Hopkins is now writing the column that Price used to write. It left Hopkins floored, she obviously hates to think that someone she thinks is so dumb did her job before her, so she seems to be spinning it now that she took the job off Pricey, implying superiority, what a surprise.

It was weird that she could write her column from the house. It could act as a call to arms for her readers to vote for her, or at least to discredit her competitors. Unfair.

...absolutely nothing is fair in BBUK from what I've seen from 2 shows lol!... cheers.

Katie Hopkins isn't the full quid. I don't just say that because she says stuff, just observing her mannerisms in the house, she's pushing 40 and hops and skips about like a giddy 8 year old girl.

And her total and utter refusal to take ownership of the affair, she just doesn't see her role in that, it was all his fault

she's pushing 40
I actually had no idea who Katie Hopkins was prior to seeing her on CBB and was shocked when I found out that she was only 39 (well seven weeks away from 40) - I honestly thought she was in her late-40's.

Wow, this thread is still bopping along. I'm a bit sad the forums weren't open while the show was on, I would have loved to talk about it during! I only knew one other person (who admitted to watching it) on Twitter, so I'd harass them for debriefs!

I didn't know who she was either.

I didn't know any of them, Perez but I never read his blog, Nadia because she was Annie on EastEnders years ago.

It was a bummer having nobody to talk to about the series. I did lurk at digital spy bb forums but that's pretty vicious.

Back